Common Sense

Tracker

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 7:13 AM

If we leave with NO DEAL then border control will be needed :D ..........

So more work for the working man B-) .........

Great - just what the UK needs - more unproductive jobs for the boys paid for by the taxpayer - Labour tried that and it backfired.

Artificial low unemployment does not work economically - ask any ex communist!

Someone has to pay and someone has to generate the means to pay - common sense innit!!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2020-05-15 11:00 AM

Great - just what the UK needs - more unproductive jobs for the boys paid for by the taxpayer - Labour tried that and it backfired.

Artificial low unemployment does not work economically - ask any ex communist!

Someone has to pay and someone has to generate the means to pay - common sense innit!!

Collecting tariffs is hardly unproductive Rich :D .........

Especially as we would be a NET importer B-) .........

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 6:46 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-14 3:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 12:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-14 11:20 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 10:43 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-14 10:16 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 9:07 AM

I always have a laugh on here Rich. Its why I come and visit every day. Seeing what nonsense Pelmet and Mr Birdbrain (Hinge and Bracket) have posted is always good for a laugh. For over four years now its been relentless comedy. Stop complaining about Chatterbollox, its great entertainment. Remember how we laughed for years at Dave constantly having to change his signature? What joy that brings to so many. (lol)

I've got two dates to look forward too B-) ..........

The 1st July and the 1st January :D .........

What have you got? (lol) ........

The joy of watching you having to change your signature again probably. (lol)

If not, we will have all the fun of watching you trying to blame the economic fall out on Covid and the EU and probably even Jeremy Corbyn. (lol)

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/minister-rejects-renewed-calls-brexit-134003913.html

Dreamer......your nothing but a dreamer.....you can put your hands in your head :D ........

Coz its empty (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Ah yes. Another example of just more blatant lies from the bumbling buffoon. Remember when he said there would be no checks in NI? Paperwork? "Harumph, bluster, bumble, Wot Wot, Just put em in the bin" or summat like that.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/13/brexit-will-mean-checks-on-goods-crossing-irish-sea-government-admits?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Its ok though, its just good ole "Boris". He lies, we all know that so thats ok then.

Big deal :D ..........

Here you go Dave. I wonder if the people in this room asking the questions and getting firm assurances from Johnson think its a big deal that he blatantly lied to them to their faces. Sounds a bit p*ssed so maybe it dont count.

The whole point numbuts is that checks are needed even with the deal and WA we currently have, more so of course if we leave with nothing. Johnson totally lied though about that face to face right there in that video to those NI Business men.

So we are back to border controls on the island of Ireland and / or down the irish sea, something both he and The Saited Theresa said no Prime Minister would ever sanction.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 11:30 AM

I always have a laugh on here Rich. Its why I come and visit every day. Seeing what nonsense Pelmet and Mr Birdbrain (Hinge and Bracket) have posted is always good for a laugh. For over four years now its been relentless comedy. Stop complaining about Chatterbollox, its great entertainment. Remember how we laughed for years at Dave constantly having to change his signature? What joy that brings to so many. (lol)

If not, we will have all the fun of watching you trying to blame the economic fall out on Covid and the EU and probably even Jeremy Corbyn. (lol)

Dreamer......your nothing but a dreamer.....you can put your hands in your head :D ........

Ah yes. Another example of just more blatant lies from the bumbling buffoon. Remember when he said there would be no checks in NI? Paperwork? "Harumph, bluster, bumble, Wot Wot, Just put em in the bin" or summat like that.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/13/brexit-will-mean-checks-on-goods-crossing-irish-sea-government-admits?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Its ok though, its just good ole "Boris". He lies, we all know that so thats ok then.

Here you go Dave. I wonder if the people in this room asking the questions and getting firm assurances from Johnson think its a big deal that he blatantly lied to them to their faces. Sounds a bit p*ssed so maybe it dont count.

The whole point numbuts is that checks are needed even with the deal and WA we currently have, more so of course if we leave with nothing. Johnson totally lied though about that face to face right there in that video to those NI Business men.

So we are back to border controls on the island of Ireland and / or down the irish sea, something both he and The Saited Theresa said no Prime Minister would ever sanction.

Its YOUR EU that is insisting on them :D .........

Not Boris >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 12:14 PM

Idiot! They were there in the Withdrawal agreement which he signed and then lied about in that video.

Its like getting off a plane though in a foreign land and saying, I wont be passing through customs or security as I dont believe I need to and then trying to blame the country you landed in for being bloody minded when you get arrested and thrown in jail for trying to climb over the fence. We knew that checks would be needed. Johnson simply lied that they were not. Just like he lied about everything throughout his entire political career. The first words he spoke as a child were probably a lie. He cant help himself. Its all he can do. Its in his DNA.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 1:43 PM

Idiot! They were there in the Withdrawal agreement which he signed and then lied about in that video.

Its like getting off a plane though in a foreign land and saying, I wont be passing through customs or security as I dont believe I need to and then trying to blame the country you landed in for being bloody minded when you get arrested and thrown in jail for trying to climb over the fence. We knew that checks would be needed. Johnson simply lied that they were not. Just like he lied about everything throughout his entire political career. The first words he spoke as a child were probably a lie. He cant help himself. Its all he can do. Its in his DNA.

So Princess Drame Queen ;-) ..........

What difference will a border post in NI make to you or I? :D ......

Sweet FA >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 1:53 PM

Well unlike you, I am not one of the "I'm alright Jack" brigade. On what planet is it ok to blatantly lie like that? Not a bit of a fudge, not twisting the truth but just blatant open lying. Its how you managed to get your precious Brexit over the line and its just the norm now. If they end up with borders on the mainland it may well effect us all if the violence and troubles kick of again. It may well effect us all if it scuppers and trade deal with the USA, not that I am that fussed about that. Most of all though it will effect the people of Northern Ireland and those here that supply them. Why does that not matter to you?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 4:09 PM

Well unlike you, I am not one of the "I'm alright Jack" brigade. On what planet is it ok to blatantly lie like that? Not a bit of a fudge, not twisting the truth but just blatant open lying. Its how you managed to get your precious Brexit over the line and its just the norm now. If they end up with borders on the mainland it may well effect us all if the violence and troubles kick of again. It may well effect us all if it scuppers and trade deal with the USA, not that I am that fussed about that. Most of all though it will effect the people of Northern Ireland and those here that supply them. Why does that not matter to you?

Was it a lie? .........Boris didn't want to have border controls ;-) .........

But the EU have insisted on them *-) ........

So us Brexiteers have compromised B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 12:14 PM...………………...

If I'm understanding correctly, then, you'd be happy for there to be no border controls between UK and Ireland, deal or no-deal? Is that correct? Everything and everyone can come and go between the EU and the UK - providing it goes via Ireland. No goods checks, no animal checks, no passport checks? Checks at all other EU/UK border crossing points (ports or airports) as usual, just not those between UK/NI and NI/Republic of Ireland? Hmmmmmm! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-15 5:44 PM

If I'm understanding correctly, then, you'd be happy for there to be no border controls between UK and Ireland, deal or no-deal? Is that correct? Everything and everyone can come and go between the EU and the UK - providing it goes via Ireland. No goods checks, no animal checks, no passport checks? Checks at all other EU/UK border crossing points (ports or airports) as usual, just not those between UK/NI and NI/Republic of Ireland? Hmmmmmm! :-D

Nope........Me and my mate Boris were happy for them to stay as they were ;-) .........

It's the EU that is insisting we protect their union >:-) .........

So if it means the Irish have to spend money and time flogging us their sausages :-| .......

It's not our fault Guv :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 4:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 4:09 PM

Was it a lie? .........Boris didn't want to have border controls ;-) .........

But the EU have insisted on them *-) ........

So us Brexiteers have compromised B-) ........

I take it your just taking the piss completely now. I have to ask because with you its hard to tell if your taking the piss or really have lost the plot completely.

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 5:50 PM

Nope........Me and my mate Boris were happy for them to stay as they were ;-) .........

So if it means the Irish have to spend money and time flogging us their sausages :-| .......

As they were, was open. So you are happy for there to be no controls. So your reply should be yep, not nope. That there would have to be a border either between NI and the Republic, or between NI and the rest of the UK, is an inevitable consequence of Brexit. It only arises because people voted for Brexit in ignorance of the facts. Whose fault is that?

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-20 12:29 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 5:50 PM

As they were, was open. So you are happy for there to be no controls. So your reply should be yep, not nope. That there would have to be a border either between NI and the Republic, or between NI and the rest of the UK, is an inevitable consequence of Brexit. It only arises because people voted for Brexit in ignorance of the facts. Whose fault is that?

You forget we have a pre EU agreement with Ireland to give their travellers free range :-| ........

Hopefully that agreement will be next on the agenda ...........

Archived