Government’s handling of Covid-19 is a very British disaster

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2020-05-23 8:10 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-22 1:01 PM

1. Irrelevant. I don't live in Scotland or Wales, so their decisions don't affect me. It is what the UK government does that affects me. I haven't criticised the Nepalese government either. So what?

2. There is only one government, and one parliament, in England. Go figure.

3. Only to your, paranoid, mind. What I look for is competent government - whoever leads it, from whichever party. You seem happy with what we have; I'm not. It is that simple.

1........It's only irrelevant because they dont fit in with your Boris bashing agenda *-) .........

2........Incorrect.......Wales, NI and Scotland have their own Governments/Parliament's/Assembly's ;-) ........

3........I'd say it's your mind that has the problem 8-) .........As it's clearly unable to move on from Brexit (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

1 You are trying to make facts fit your imagination. Your imagination is unreliable.

2 Yes, but last time I looked at a map neither Wales, NI, not Scotland were in England! Specsavers? :-D

3 My mind places Brexit (a political event), and Covid 19 (a lethal illness), in separate pigeonholes. OTOH yours seems incessantly to confuse the two. Maybe that feeds into your unreliable imagination?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived