On TV this morning

Will86

Two days ago we had Paramedics here to attend to Mrs Will, they had no extra screening clothing or seemed concerned about 2M distancing,

I gave my views that the virus will pass through everyone regardless and they agreed. The Media problem is that grim news is good news (for them) and why I ignore them.

Will86 - 2020-05-26 10:02 AM

Two days ago we had Paramedics here to attend to Mrs Will, they had no extra screening clothing or seemed concerned about 2M distancing,

I gave my views that the virus will pass through everyone regardless and they agreed. The Media problem is that grim news is good news (for them) and why I ignore them.

Did they attend because she had Covid symptoms? My neighbour died at home of Covid a few weeks ago, and both paramedics, two police officers and the undertakers all attended wearing full hazmat suits and masks or respirators.

Apologies for not being M/H related but to answer the question ... No she's just confused and weak, she's on a mass of pills including blood thinning so when a nose bleed still leaked after 3 hours firm action was needed.

Archived