Segregation

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2020-06-18 9:14 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-15 5:48 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-15 9:10 AM

Kinda ironic how racist those BAME people are in their own native countries (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Racism and Hypocrisy is obviously not just a white thing >:-) ..........

Tell me.......who imposed segregation in the US? Was it sanctioned by African Americans against white Americans? It's a very simple question but if struggling, take a read of the link in my second post.

Is segregation still imposed in America Dumb Dumb? ;-) ............

The "Dumb Dumb" is you Dave and your ignorance is staggeringly juvenile. Five days ago i opened this thread with a link......typically you never even watched and listened to it. *-)

Watch....LISTEN and LEARN......then make comment when you're informed.

The question i put to you in the above quoted post from three days back has obviously proved difficult for you to answer with honesty as you're afraid it would lose your 'street cred' with your boyfriend. Once again you've been well and truly skewered by your own silly ad hominems and deflections/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-18 2:36 PM

Kinda ironic how racist those BAME people are in their own native countries (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Tell me.......who imposed segregation in the US? Was it sanctioned by African Americans against white Americans? It's a very simple question but if struggling, take a read of the link in my second post.

The "Dumb Dumb" is you Dave and your ignorance is staggeringly juvenile. Five days ago i opened this thread with a link......typically you never even watched and listened to it. *-)

The question i put to you in the above quoted post from three days back has obviously proved difficult for you to answer with honesty as you're afraid it would lose your 'street cred' with your boyfriend. Once again you've been well and truly skewered by your own silly ad hominems and deflections/

Oh dear Dumb Dumb :D .........

The Deflection ball is obviously in your court ;-) .........

As you clearly prefer to wallow in past injustices than talk about those that are happening today *-) .........

How very BLM :-| ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-18 2:43 PM

Oh dear.....

You're waffling and squirming. Answer the damn questions.

Who imposed segregation in the US? Was it sanctioned by African Americans against white Americans?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-18 4:30 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-18 2:43 PM

Oh dear.....

Who imposed segregation in the US? Was it sanctioned by African Americans against white Americans?

Still blaming the past Bullet.....and ignoring what your BAME chums are up to in their own countries.......how very BLM *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:47 AM

Still blaming the past Bullet.....and ignoring what your BAME chums are up to in their own countries.......how very BLM *-) ........

No Dave, i put two very simple questions to you four days ago which YOU ignored then tried deflecting to avoid answering. It's what you always do when faced with a question you find uncomfortable to answer.....not because you don't know the factual answer (which is clearly established) but more a case of you fearing as being seen as 'losing face'.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-19 3:57 PM

Still blaming the past Bullet.....and ignoring what your BAME chums are up to in their own countries.......how very BLM *-) ........

No Dave, i put two very simple questions to you four days ago which YOU ignored then tried deflecting to avoid answering. It's what you always do when faced with a question you find uncomfortable to answer.....not because you don't know the factual answer (which is clearly established) but more a case of you fearing as being seen as 'losing face'.

No Paul.....(See I remember your name :D )........

I have ignored your crap since 2016 ;-) .......

Just sayin again (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 4:44 PM

Just posting back inane tweet like comments is pointless on any forum. If you either cannot answer the question, or don't want to for reasons as i suspect, then why post at all? It just makes you look very silly and immature.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-19 5:24 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 4:44 PM

Just posting back inane tweet like comments is pointless on any forum. If you either cannot answer the question, or don't want to for reasons as i suspect, then why post at all? It just makes you look very silly and immature.

Snigger :D ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-19 6:40 PM

Is this still about segregation?

Haven't you heard? 8-) ........

Segregation ended in 1964 B-) .......

Pssst ;-) .........Can you let Bullet know :D ........

He dosen't believe a word I say *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-19 8:01 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-19 6:40 PM

Is this still about segregation?

Only among the adults j/start......as you will have noticed Pelmet can't reply sensibly to a question so behaves like a little child.

Snigger :D .........

Archived