BBC anti government Bias Exposed.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-06-18 9:03 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-17 2:58 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-17 11:21 AM………………….Where or when have I ever claimed to be impartial? 8-) .........

Where as the BBC is "supposed" to be impartial *-) ..........

You implicitly claim impartiality when you criticise anyone, whether a corporation or an individual, for not being impartial. To judge impartiality, you have to be impartial. So, as someone with an acknowledged political bias, you are unable to judge impartiality. Where you see bias, others will see balance, and others again, opposite bias. See here: https://tinyurl.com/y8pu5uq4 So, bias, what bias? It's just the way you see it, Dave! :-D

"You implicitly claim impartiality when you criticise anyone,"........

Eh? :-S.........

I doubt anyone on here can claim to be unaware of my bias :D ..........

Hence the reason Brian said, "To judge impartiality, you have to be impartial. So, as someone with an acknowledged political bias, you are unable to judge impartiality."

malc d - 2020-06-18 10:33 AM

I would say your bias against educated people is very obvious Dave.

(lol) B-) :-> :-) ;-) (>) 8o| (^)

As is his bias against anyone even slightly left of centre, media reports about Johnson, Johnsons boss, any leader of the opposition, foreigners, BAME (one of his latest buzz words), London, Germany, the EU, foreign vehicles.....the list is endless and very strange! :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-18 2:41 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-17 11:21 AM………………….Where or when have I ever claimed to be impartial? 8-) .........

You implicitly claim impartiality when you criticise anyone, whether a corporation or an individual, for not being impartial. To judge impartiality, you have to be impartial. So, as someone with an acknowledged political bias, you are unable to judge impartiality. Where you see bias, others will see balance, and others again, opposite bias. See here: https://tinyurl.com/y8pu5uq4 So, bias, what bias? It's just the way you see it, Dave! :-D

Hence the reason Brian said, "To judge impartiality, you have to be impartial. So, as someone with an acknowledged political bias, you are unable to judge impartiality."

Which is why I started this thread ;-) ........

The BBC impartiality boss is clearly NOT impartial >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-18 2:54 PM

I was looking on Wiki at the history of Edward Colston - the slave trader whose statue was chucked in the river in Bristol the other day, and read that he was also a Tory M.P.

I've never heard that reported on the BBC, so they may well have a right wing bias as well as a left wing bias.

:-|

Er, in your admittedly biased opinion! So your bias cancel his, and he isn't biased. Simples! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-06-18 3:38 PM

Er, in your admittedly biased opinion! So your bias cancel his, and he isn't biased. Simples! :-D

I'm not employed by the "Supposed" to be impartial BBC *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:53 AM

That's a relief! I'd always thought you were! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-06-19 12:10 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:53 AM

That's a relief! I'd always thought you were! :-D

As if the Left Wing BBC would employ anyone with a Right Wing bias (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Archived