Twits on line.

jumpstart

jumpstart - 2020-06-19 6:48 PM

Had to laugh that Katy Hopkins has been banned for life from twitter. Basically for harmful tweets. They said they have to maintain standards.......but that doesn’t stretch to banning Trump,so the standards must be pretty low.

Crikey ... I am shocked ... You actually "laugh" ... Lordy ... Dont worry about Twitter standards ... Diane Abbott and Lammy are still on Twitter ... Its Katie by the way

Guest pelmetman

Had to laugh that Katy Hopkins has been banned for life from twitter. Basically for harmful tweets. They said they have to maintain standards.......but that doesn’t stretch to banning Trump,so the standards must be pretty low.

The ultimate Lefty revenge :D ..........

Being banned from Twitface (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I'd call that a badge of honour B-) .......

Perhaps I should join >:-) .......

Birdbrain - 2020-06-19 6:52 PM

Crikey ... I am shocked ... You actually "laugh" ... Lordy ... Dont worry about Twitter standards ... Diane Abbott and Lammy are still on Twitter ... Its Katie by the way

I thought Katy summed her up very well.

jumpstart - 2020-06-19 7:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-19 6:52 PM

I thought Katy summed her up very well.

Errrr ... Yeah ... Its really a cool way to sum her up ... WTF you're on about I dont know as usual but its a really funny/thought provoking summing up of her ... Go Girl BLM

Archived