BLM ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

Has the BLM protests actually achieved anything?.......apart from a few murders and stabbings? *-) .......

Has anyone on here view of BAME folk changed? :-S .........

Mine has......for the worse :-| .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 8:55 AM

Has the BLM protests actually achieved anything?.......apart from a few murders and stabbings? *-) .......

No, my views on Black and Asian people have not changed but it has certainly made me aware of just how big a problem we have with racism from government to the plebs on the street.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 9:13 AM

No, my views on Black and Asian people have not changed but it has certainly made me aware of just how big a problem we have with racism from government to the plebs on the street.

I'm guessing that awareness only extends to the Tories and Brexit voters? ;-) .........

Posted from your 'whites only' village

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 9:15 AM

I'm guessing that awareness only extends to the Tories and Brexit voters? ;-) .........

No but I suspect that the majority of racists in the UK will have voted for Brexit and the Tories. Stands to reason dont it? Brexit was and is full of racism. Tories are an openly racist party right up to the PM himself.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 10:42 AM

No but I suspect that the majority of racists in the UK will have voted for Brexit and the Tories. Stands to reason dont it? Brexit was and is full of racism. Tories are an openly racist party right up to the PM himself.

How very Barry *-) .........

Being concerned about imigration = racism :-| .......

Dunno if you noticed ;-) .........

But EU migrants are white (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

WooraT*w@t.......as they say Ooop Norf :D .......

Posted from your exclusively 'whites only' village ... Mr Multicultural

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 3:51 PM

The constituency I live has very few immigrants in it but you wouldnt think so reading some of the posts on my new Tory MP's facebook page for Bishop Auckland. The new Baby Tories are well up for getting shot of all foreigners despite there not being many in Bishop. The racism is unbelievable but they all voted for Brexit and the Tories for sure.

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 3:44 PM

It dont matter that they are white though does it? A funny foreigner is a funny foreigner to them. As I just posted above its pretty easy see that its just blatant racism and not concern of immigration from many. Why would they be concerned about immigration in Bishop Auckland?

Mind you seeing as none EU migration has shot up to record levels since records began at least they will be able to spot them now easier.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 5:35 PM

The constituency I live has very few immigrants in it but you wouldnt think so reading some of the posts on my new Tory MP's facebook page for Bishop Auckland. The new Baby Tories are well up for getting shot of all foreigners despite there not being many in Bishop. The racism is unbelievable but they all voted for Brexit and the Tories for sure.

Please post on some of the comments to validate your point

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 5:36 PM

It dont matter that they are white though does it? A funny foreigner is a funny foreigner to them. As I just posted above its pretty easy see that its just blatant racism and not concern of immigration from many. Why would they be concerned about immigration in Bishop Auckland?

Mind you seeing as none EU migration has shot up to record levels since records began at least they will be able to spot them now easier.

Seems to me Barry ;-) .......

You have a very snobbish attitude to your neighbours in Bishop Auckland 8-) ........

Not that it will stop you and your Loony Liberal Lefty Hypocrites preaching from their whites only village *-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 6:00 PM

You have a very snobbish attitude to your neighbours in Bishop Auckland 8-) ........

Not that it will stop you and your Loony Liberal Lefty Hypocrites preaching from their whites only village *-) .......

Not snobbery, I just dont like racism. You and a few others on here like to preach to me about my whites only village and not knowing what its like to "suffer" multiculturalism etc etc but there is little multiculturalism in Bishop but a lot of them sure as hell dont like funny foreigners. Same in Darlo.

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 5:56 PM

Im not trawling through bloody facebook to give you evidence, just take my word for it. Why would I lie about it? Ill try and save a few for you if I can bring myself to go and look at their pages again.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 6:52 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 5:56 PM

Im not trawling through bloody facebook to give you evidence, just take my word for it. Why would I lie about it? Ill try and save a few for you if I can bring myself to go and look at their pages again.

"Why would I lie about it" ... Thats a joke right ???

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 6:51 PM

Not snobbery, I just dont like racism. You and a few others on here like to preach to me about my whites only village and not knowing what its like to "suffer" multiculturalism etc etc but there is little multiculturalism in Bishop but a lot of them sure as hell dont like funny foreigners. Same in Darlo.

Perhaps they felt the need to move after where they lived became funny foreign Mono cultures rather than multicultural? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 7:55 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 6:51 PM

Perhaps they felt the need to move after where they lived became funny foreign Mono cultures rather than multicultural? ;-) .........

Nah, People from Darlo and Bishop dont move. Most of em wont have been further than Sedgefield car boot sale.

Archived