Pandering to the Core Vote ...

Birdbrain

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-21 6:55 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-21 4:06 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-21 1:34 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-21 7:29 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-20 12:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-19 6:50 PM...……………..

"The issue is where she might do the most damage" ...

1 That damage wether she's here or in her camp is death ... The cult she follows deals in death ...

2 Now personally me being nasty old me I would much rather her and her likes weren't here on our streets ………………..

1 Not if, as I said, she's in prison in the UK.

2 The camp is not a prison. She can leave. Where might she go then? Who would know? Can you be sure she wouldn't find her way up to the Channel, onto an inflatable, and back onto our streets completely undetected? Hundreds do. As I said, it is a balance of risks, and I prefer my balance to yours, which would leave us hostages to fortune. You can't secure the end you seek by leaving her free to simply disappear and then reappear - where?

1.......Will she be locked up for ever?.........NO *-) .......

2.......Why doesn't she want to join her Dad in Bangladesh? .......Coz their benefit system is cr*p compared to meal ticket UK :-| ..........

1 No, but at least we would then a) know when she was released, b) on what terms and, if so decided, c) what restrictions would apply after her release. Leave her to wander away from her refugee camp, and what would we then know?

2 Sheer speculation, and with no relevance to whether or not she presents a threat.

I have far more confidence in UK authorities to deal with her sensibly than anyone else's. Why haven't you?

Released, doubt she'd ever be locked up ... You've seen Barrys response, she was just a "silly girl" so its hardly likely the rest of the wet leftie drips like him would want to see her locked up ... Made her choice to join murderers and rapists who kill Brits without a moments thought so she should rot in hell

OK, if saying that makes you feel better. So, how are you going to make sure she gets there?

Doesnt make me feel better Brian ... Actually makes me sick to the stomach it has to be said ... As for how does she get there? meaning Hell I suppose . Well she's obviously already in her Hell so let her stay put like I truly believe the vast majority of Brits would prefer

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-07-21 7:00 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-21 4:29 PM

1 That damage wether she's here or in her camp is death ... The cult she follows deals in death ...

2 Now personally me being nasty old me I would much rather her and her likes weren't here on our streets ………………..

2 The camp is not a prison. She can leave. Where might she go then? Who would know? Can you be sure she wouldn't find her way up to the Channel, onto an inflatable, and back onto our streets completely undetected? Hundreds do. As I said, it is a balance of risks, and I prefer my balance to yours, which would leave us hostages to fortune. You can't secure the end you seek by leaving her free to simply disappear and then reappear - where?

2.......Why doesn't she want to join her Dad in Bangladesh? .......Coz their benefit system is cr*p compared to meal ticket UK :-| ..........

1 No, but at least we would then a) know when she was released, b) on what terms and, if so decided, c) what restrictions would apply after her release. Leave her to wander away from her refugee camp, and what would we then know?

2 Sheer speculation, and with no relevance to whether or not she presents a threat.

I have far more confidence in UK authorities to deal with her sensibly than anyone else's. Why haven't you?

Yeah Brian..... we will be so much safer after she's spent a few years in one of our Islamist radicalization centres......AKA Her Majesties Prison Service *-) ...........

You voted to have "control". Now you don't trust what the control you wanted might do, and would sooner leave a known Jihadist to wander back to the UK unseen to do what when she arrives? Yep, that makes excellent sense! Meanwhile, back in the real world...………………………………………………………………???:-D

They're hardly wandering into the UK are they?........they're getting a free ferry *-) ..........

Taking back control from the Loony Liberal Lefty Losers who run our justice system is next on our agenda :D .........

Then those terrorists who kill and maim innocent people in the UK will not get a second chance to do it again >:-( .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-07-22 2:33 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 7:55 AM........................Taking back control from the Loony Liberal Lefty Losers who run our justice system is next on our agenda :D ......… .........

Our? Who is "our"?

"Our" folk who voted to "Take Back Control" ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 9:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-22 2:33 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 7:55 AM........................Taking back control from the Loony Liberal Lefty Losers who run our justice system is next on our agenda :D ......… .........

Our? Who is "our"?

"Our" folk who voted to "Take Back Control" ;-) .......

Oh, Riiiiiight! That "our". :-D

Birdbrain - 2020-07-21 7:42 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-21 6:55 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-21 4:06 PM

Released, doubt she'd ever be locked up ... You've seen Barrys response, she was just a "silly girl" so its hardly likely the rest of the wet leftie drips like him would want to see her locked up ... Made her choice to join murderers and rapists who kill Brits without a moments thought so she should rot in hell

OK, if saying that makes you feel better. So, how are you going to make sure she gets there?

Doesnt make me feel better Brian ... Actually makes me sick to the stomach it has to be said ... As for how does she get there? meaning Hell I suppose . Well she's obviously already in her Hell so let her stay put like I truly believe the vast majority of Brits would prefer

Ah, the infinitely reliable "common sense of the British people." Of course, they may change their minds were she to turn up unannounced on their doorstep wrapped in explosive - but then it would be a bit late for prevention, wouldn't it? Don't leave the future to chance - act positively when you can. You know it makes sense!

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 7:55 AM

…………………………………..Taking back control from the Loony Liberal Lefty Losers who run our justice system is next on our agenda :D .........

You do realise they have to be caught before anyone's justice system can deal with them, don't you? By contrast, controlled repatriation make that bit simple, doesn't it? But no, because you think our justice system too liberal, you'd sooner leave her, and presumably the others, to just wander off into anonymity undetected. Then it's a sort of game of hunt the unexploded bomb, when you could have had them right where you wanted them. And you think that makes sense?

Archived