gas gas gas

terry1956

terry1956 - 2007-03-15 8:15 AM

FOR A FAB HOLIDAY in PORTUGAL VISIT

I can get it on this forum.

Just noticed this on the bottom of the original posting after the address, not sure what to make of it? 8-)

Any more info yet Terry? *-)

Hi all, Up DATE, make of it what you will. And I am begaining to smell a rat myself, anyway the good doctor is saying that a motorhome mag as paid for his story and have told him not to give out any more details due it going into print late April.

so it looks like a bit of a wait a lot of pressure as been placed on the doctor to give firm details of his attack, but again time will tell.

But I know from my own trips that one must take care when picking a spot to spend the night. And if all this comes to nothing, bar making us all more aware that bad guys are out there (which I hope it does) then thats OK with me.

will update when I know more, but just get out and injoy. The weathers getting better, and Gordons going to but the road tax up, so get out there and use those motorhomes.

terry

Having thought about this and read some of the information about ane, annes, anaes.... knock out gas! I suggest the following.

1. Be on the look out for someone parking a gas tanker next to your van.

2. Listen for the sound of sawing or drilling into the walls/pipes on your van.

3. Be alert for the sound of a loud hissing coming from your fridge/water pipes.

4. Take note of any Eastern European loiterers wearing gas masks and flash hoods hanging around your parking area.

5. Before going to sleep make sure all occupants of your van are wearing their respirators and nose pegs.

6. When parking up for the night keep a look out for Elvis, Sheargar, Lord Lucan, Hitler and secret agents planning to kill presidents and princesses as these people all hang out with gas attackers. No honestly, they do a man in a car park told me he knew someone who told his best mates cousins' brother he's been gassed in France. It was in 1916 and there was a lot of it about then!!

:-D :-D :-D

Going slightly off topic. Just remember that there are low lifes in this country for example. We were off to France via Dover, stopped in Clacket Lane services for a stetch, had seen on TV a guy who had his caravan stolen whilst in the services here and also the lat time we were there the alarm had been activated, so went out one at a time. It was at this time that we noticed a guy sat in his car parked by the vans/motorhomes, he had no interior light on just sat there looking at everyone coming and going. After about twenty minutes he drove off, via a lap round the car park. We thought this strange only to notice another person doing the exact same thing. He also drove away via alap round the carpark. Meanwhile first guy had returned and repeated his earlier actions. There may have been some innocent explanation to all this malarky but to be on the safe side don't leave your motorhome unattended on Clacket lane services

Guest JudgeMental

Such innocence! :-D

A pepping tom or possible Dogging rendezvous?

Have had a few appear before me over the year's. They respond well to the lash and a few years, but sadly tend to be repeat offenders *-)

Tomo3090 - 2007-03-20 6:30 PM

Having thought about this and read some of the information about ane, annes, anaes.... knock out gas! I suggest the following.

1. Be on the look out for someone parking a gas tanker next to your van.

2. Listen for the sound of sawing or drilling into the walls/pipes on your van.

3. Be alert for the sound of a loud hissing coming from your fridge/water pipes.

4. Take note of any Eastern European loiterers wearing gas masks and flash hoods hanging around your parking area.

5. Before going to sleep make sure all occupants of your van are wearing their respirators and nose pegs.

6. When parking up for the night keep a look out for Elvis, Sheargar, Lord Lucan, Hitler and secret agents planning to kill presidents and princesses as these people all hang out with gas attackers. No honestly, they do a man in a car park told me he knew someone who told his best mates cousins' brother he's been gassed in France. It was in 1916 and there was a lot of it about then!!

made me laugh peeps GSOH

:-D :-D :-D

Guest JudgeMental

My Dear, the cat was used by the British army and navy and is unfortunately no longer in use…

You are an intoxicating and cheeky minx, and I wonder if you could not do with some discipline yourself? :-D

Guest Frank Wilkinson

I'm posting this so that this thread doesn't drop off the bottom and get forgotten. I and others are waiting eagerly for the police report and the article that is going to appear in an un-named motorhome magazine.

Remember, six people are supposed to have died because of these 'gas attacks' so it is very important that we have the latest news.

Or could it all be a load of b*ll*cks!

Terry 1956

I think an update would be in order or is this just another case of a dodgy Ruby Murray and some cloudy ale leading to terminal flatulance.

Frank

perhaps cobblers would have fitted in better unless you are going to catch Brian's monkey then your terminology would be better but please softly, softly. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

John D.

If fings don't change then they will stay as they are!!

Guest peter
Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-26 8:59 AM

I'm posting this so that this thread doesn't drop off the bottom and get forgotten. I and others are waiting eagerly for the police report and the article that is going to appear in an un-named motorhome magazine.

Remember, six people are supposed to have died because of these 'gas attacks' so it is very important that we have the latest news.

Or could it all be a load of b*ll*cks!

Especially as I was unpolitely told to Feck Off for questioning the authenticity of this load of old B*ll*cks.

Guys Guys ,

the Police report will show NOTHING NOTHING .....just what is alleged to have happened .... You want me to make you all one up tomorrow ?.

:D i get gassed everynight by the old man . tehe. i 'll report it to him in the morning scan the report for you all to see .

Mrs B said that she was broken into she claims to of been knocked unconcious by her hubby she claims it was a substance that reminisis ? GAS........ Unco oberated ? I cant spell .......he survived she is just dazed.with head sticking out of blankets. :D she woke up on the floor rolling with laughter when questioned said she couldn't remember a thing but a good time was had by all. :$

michele - 2007-03-27 1:29 AM

Guys Guys ,

the Police report will show NOTHING NOTHING .....just what is alleged to have happened .... You want me to make you all one up tomorrow ?.

:D i get gassed everynight by the old man . tehe. i 'll report it to him in the morning scan the report for you all to see .

Mrs B said that she was broken into she claims to of been knocked unconcious by her hubby she claims it was a substance that reminisis ? GAS........ Unco oberated ? I cant spell .......he survived she is just dazed.with head sticking out of blankets. :D she woke up on the floor rolling with laughter when questioned said she couldn't remember a thing but a good time was had by all. :$

To avoid this type of gassing you have to weight the sides of the duvet down to eiminate possibe leaks into the atmosphere.

Doesn't work for those who have a double sleeping bag though.

I wonder if some motorhome magazine wil pay Michelle for her story......?

Regards, David

Guest peter
michele - 2007-03-28 12:51 AM

you never know these gas stories go along way .... ;-) after all its all a GAS thats Irish for laugh :D

I think that's craique Michele or as the English say crack. :$

Guest peter
david lloyd - 2007-03-27 9:55 AM

michele - 2007-03-27 1:29 AM

Guys Guys ,

To avoid this type of gassing you have to weight the sides of the duvet down to eiminate possibe leaks into the atmosphere.

Doesn't work for those who have a double sleeping bag though.

I wonder if some motorhome magazine wil pay Michelle for her story......?

Regards, David

At least he didn't push your head under the Duvet and hold it there. Commonly known as a Dutch oven.

My girlfriend is German and during the late sixties was a student at University there. She and her friends often set off in the ubiquitous VW Camper to France, Switzerland Italy, etc. Tales then abounded of people being incapacitated by "gas" in their vans and robbed. I think, therefore, "gas attacks can be filed in the category URBAN MYTH.

Archived