Some Russians ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 7:10 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-22 4:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 4:05 PM

The fella who desperately wanted, campaigned for and voted for 'Russia's useful idiot' Corbyn to be Putins puppet in Number 10 now takes issue with a Russian guff story ... You really couldn't make it up ... No hang on a minute you could make it up, Barry has ... Chuckle

But, the point is not really what Barry may or may not have thought or said, but is whether it is OK for unfriendly foreign states to seek to influence the outcomes of UK elections for their own benefit. It seems you think it is. Funny lot, you self-declared patriotic, democracy loving, take back control, Brexiters! How does that work?

Another flare up I presume ???

No, just a simple question - to which it seems you had no answer! :-D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-07-22 10:48 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 7:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 5:17 PM

The fella who desperately wanted, campaigned for and voted for 'Russia's useful idiot' Corbyn to be Putins puppet in Number 10 now takes issue with a Russian guff story ... You really couldn't make it up ... No hang on a minute you could make it up, Barry has ... Chuckle

Do you think I was happy voting for Corbyn? You left me no choice when the Tory party went rogue and decided to morph into the Tory Kipper party. Turns out it wasn't Corbyn who was Putins useful idiot though, it was Johnson all along and his band of merry Brexiteers. Putin backed Brexit and the Tories, not Corbyn. The Tory links to Russia and corruption as I said is now rife. Dunno about you but I aint very comfortable with that. Still, only Brexit matters huh? Well it mattered to Putin for sure.

Proof princess ???

Which bit? 8-) You would have to have being living in a cave for half a decade not to know that the Russians backed Brexit and had hundreds of troll farms working on it, same for the election. The Tory links to Russia are well documented as are the bungs they took.

Have a picture!

Looks like small change compared to the 9 million of taxpayers money spent by Cameron >:-) ........

Riiiight! :-D

Lordy ... Rich Russian business types donate money to rich business type friendly Tory Party rather than donating to rich business type tax em to death unfriendly Labour Party and its a Russian spy saga ??? ... Wet behind the ears anti-Tory goggle vision Barry I get being daft but Brian, c'mon Brian your better than that

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 9:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-07-22 7:21 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-22 4:54 PM

But, the point is not really what Barry may or may not have thought or said, but is whether it is OK for unfriendly foreign states to seek to influence the outcomes of UK elections for their own benefit. It seem you think it is. Funny lot, you self-declared patriotic, democracy loving, take back control, Brexiters! How does that work?

Subverting democracy is what the Brexit campaign will always be remembered for and Downing street showed it's contempt for the Russia report by wheeling out the Transport minister on BBC Breakfast today. So yet another duvet day for bone idle Johnson.

Yeah like Corbyn wasn't a Kremlin Kretin >:-) .........

Remind me Dumb Dumb ;-) ........

Just when did Corbyn accept that Putin was behind the Salisbury poisoning? :D .........

Your obsession with Corbyn is almost as bonkers as your Germanophobia! The LP were not in government....your lot were so take accountability for their actions and tell me why May as HS blocked an inquiry into Litvinenkos poisoning? The reason is well known but let's see what guff you come up with.

Your deflection is somewhat embarrassing as evidence of Russian influence has been overwhelming. Here are some of your Tory pals partying at the Russian Embassy; https://www.rusemb.org.uk/photogal/93 And here is your Dear Leader rubbing shoulders with the Oligarchs; https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/22/johnson-visit-to-lebedev-party-after-victory-odd-move-for-peoples-pm and explaining why he's happy to take their money; https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-defends-taking-money-from-russian-oligarchs-bkb3skc92

That the way the money rolls with the Tory party. They LOVE them Commies and so do you. Hypocrite.

Birdbrain - 2020-07-23 1:59 PM

Lordy ... Rich Russian business types donate money to rich business type friendly Tory Party rather than donating to rich business type tax em to death unfriendly Labour Party and its a Russian spy saga ??? ... Wet behind the ears anti-Tory goggle vision Barry I get being daft but Brian, c'mon Brian your better than that

Why do better? You asked what it proved. I told you what it proved. The obvious question, that you didn't ask, is for what services were those MPs paid? Do you know?

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-23 7:20 PM

Why do better? You asked what it proved. I told you what it proved. The obvious question, that you didn't ask, is for what services were those MPs paid? Do you know?

Ive just told you Brian ... The Tory Party is rich bizzness type friendly thats why they donated ... You on the other hand offer no explanation other than for "services rendered" ... Maybe you can expand a little in more detail into what you mean ???

Birdbrain - 2020-07-23 7:47 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-23 5:58 PM

When ones struggling one can always throw in a couple funnies

The only one struggling in this thread is you who cannot bring himself to believe that his beloved Tory party is deep in bed with the Russkies and as corrupt as hell. (lol) sounds like summat Jeremy Corbyn would do I bet, must be hard to find out its actually the Tory Party and Brexit Putin was helping along all the time. We all knew that for years though of course.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-24 9:14 AM

The only one struggling in this thread is you who cannot bring himself to believe that his beloved Tory party is deep in bed with the Russkies and as corrupt as hell. (lol) sounds like summat Jeremy Corbyn would do I bet, must be hard to find out its actually the Tory Party and Brexit Putin was helping along all the time. We all knew that for years though of course.

If I was Putin I'd demand my money back ;-) ...........

Seeing as his useful idiot Corbyn got such a thrashing in the election (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-24 9:22 AM

Seeing as his useful idiot Corbyn got such a thrashing in the election (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Is this a joke or do you really still not get it?

Putins useful idiot is Johnson!! (and a sh1t load of Tory MP's and Tory Lords). *-)

I know its hard to accept that its the Tory party that is in bed with the Russians but there is no denying it now.

Putin has set out to destabilise the west and he is doing a good job of that, especially here. He wants to weaken Europe and Britain. Hence his support for the Tories and Brexit, same with Trump and various far right groups in Europe. Its as far removed from the likes of Corbyn than you could ever imagine.

This is a great read and sums it all up perfectly.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/07/21/the-russia-report-what-has-boris-johnson-got-to-hide-by-refusing-to-investigate-russian-interference-in-brexit/

Birdbrain - 2020-07-23 7:46 PM

Ive just told you Brian ... The Tory Party is rich bizzness type friendly thats why they donated ... You on the other hand offer no explanation other than for "services rendered" ... Maybe you can expand a little in more detail into what you mean ???

So, you have no more idea than I have, but you choose to believe it must all be above board because the bankrollers are, er, "bizzness tyes"? OK, it must be true if your mate Vlad says so! :-) However, do forgive me, but given your relationship to truth I'll just keep a sceptically open mind until I see reliably verified proof one way or the other. :-D

Barryd999 - 2020-07-24 9:34 AM

pelmetman - 2020-07-24 9:22 AM

Is this a joke or do you really still not get it?

I'm not sure he does....he's never been the brightest bulb in the box after all.

Putins useful idiot is Johnson!! (and a sh1t load of Tory MP's and Tory Lords). *-)

I know its hard to accept that its the Tory party that is in bed with the Russians but there is no denying it now.

Putin has set out to destabilise the west and he is doing a good job of that, especially here. He wants to weaken Europe and Britain. Hence his support for the Tories and Brexit, same with Trump and various far right groups in Europe. Its as far removed from the likes of Corbyn than you could ever imagine.

This is a great read and sums it all up perfectly.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/07/21/the-russia-report-what-has-boris-johnson-got-to-hide-by-refusing-to-investigate-russian-interference-in-brexit/

He won't get beyond the first line of that and there is only one picture.

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-24 12:39 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-23 7:46 PM

So, you have no more idea than I have, but you choose to believe it must all be above board because the bankrollers are, er, "bizzness tyes"? OK, it must be true if your mate Vlad says so! :-) However, do forgive me, but given your relationship to truth I'll just keep a sceptically open mind until I see reliably verified proof one way or the other. :-D

You'll keep an "open mind" yet post earlier "That certain Tory MPs were taking money, for services rendered, from Russians?" ... Your "open mind" sure is open Brian ... Chuckle ... Hate on Chunky

Birdbrain - 2020-07-24 8:28 PM...……………………..You'll keep an "open mind" yet post earlier "That certain Tory MPs were taking money, for services rendered, from Russians?" ... Your "open mind" sure is open Brian ... Chuckle ... Hate on Chunky

It is a matter of record that hose listed took money from various Russians. I assume this must have been for "services rendered" - otherwise what on earth might the Russians have been paying for? You're surely not suggestion clandestine activities, are you? That goes way beyond any assumption I would wish to make. Are you sure you've not got this all out of proportion? When in a hole...………………….?

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-25 12:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-24 8:28 PM...……………………..You'll keep an "open mind" yet post earlier "That certain Tory MPs were taking money, for services rendered, from Russians?" ... Your "open mind" sure is open Brian ... Chuckle ... Hate on Chunky

It is a matter of record that hose listed took money from various Russians. I assume this must have been for "services rendered" - otherwise what on earth might the Russians have been paying for? You're surely not suggestion clandestine activities, are you? That goes way beyond any assumption I would wish to make. Are you sure you've not got this all out of proportion? When in a hole...………………….?

You and your "open mind" "assume" much ... Ive already told your "open mind" why I believe rich Russians donated to the UK party that doesnt punish the rich but your "open mind" doesnt care for my thoughts obviously ... Keep on digging that hole sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 5:07 PM............….Ive already told your "open mind" why I believe rich Russians donated to the UK party that doesnt punish the rich but your "open mind" doesnt care for my thoughts obviously ... …………..

No you haven't. What you said was "Rich Russian business types donate money to rich business type friendly Tory Party". The particular payments were to the individuals, not to the party. Not the same thing, is it?

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-25 5:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 5:07 PM............….Ive already told your "open mind" why I believe rich Russians donated to the UK party that doesnt punish the rich but your "open mind" doesnt care for my thoughts obviously ... …………..

No you haven't. What you said was "Rich Russian business types donate money to rich business type friendly Tory Party". The particular payments were to the individuals, not to the party. Not the same thing, is it?

Seriously??? ... Split hairs Brian ... They represent The Tory Party ... "open mind" Brian remember not closed book

Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 5:39 PM

Seriously??? ... Split hairs Brian ... They represent The Tory Party ... "open mind" Brian remember not closed book

Blimey! So in your book any payment to a Tory MP is also a payment to the Tory party? Is that really what you're claiming? Have you advised Tory MPs of this? It's just that I assumed they'd regard what was paid to them personally would be their property, not the party's.

The twins favourite 'read' reports Tory ministers claimed the money was from "British citizens". Doesn't go into detail of what percent kick-backs each took, but that will be redacted anyway in the much delayed Russia Report.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8551715/The-14-Tory-ministers-two-intelligence-committee-MPs-taken-Russian-linked-donations.html

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-25 6:32 PM

Blimey! So in your book any payment to a Tory MP is also a payment to the Tory party? Is that really what you're claiming? Have you advised Tory MPs of this? It's just that I assumed they'd regard what was paid to them personally would be their property, not the party's.

Errrr ... Yes ... Now if you are on about backhand payments to MPs then that would be a different story wouldnt it Mr Open Mind

Remember the then Tory MP Neil Hamilton and the brown paper bags fiasco? (lol)

Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 6:41 PM

Errrr ... Yes ... Now if you are on about backhand payments to MPs then that would be a different story wouldnt it Mr Open Mind

Seriously? Are you quite sure you read the question?

Nothing to with backhanders, BTW. If those had been publicised the MPs in question would be under investigation (or gone) wouldn't they?

May I make a suggestion? First read, then think, then reply - in that order. :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-25 7:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 6:41 PM

Seriously? Are you quite sure you read the question?

Nothing to with backhanders, BTW. If those had been publicised the MPs in question would be under investigation (or gone) wouldn't they?

May I make a suggestion? First read, then think, then reply - in that order. :-D

Exactly they weren't backhanders they were payments made to Tory MPs ... Jeez your hard work

Archived