Expel the scum..........and save Labour.......

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 11:19 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-26 6:39 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-26 5:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-26 4:51 PM

His(Corbyns) backers walk among us on here ... They, the Barry and Bullets of the anti-Semitic world wont be happy if he is expelled ... Funny though

Stupid boy.

Cos I have always been a great supporter of Corbyn, as everyone knows (not) *-)

Apologies ... You only voted for and campaigned for him and his policies at the last election ... You obviously dont like him

LOL! fecking merry go round again! Groundhog day. I had two choices. Labour or the Tories. I wanted a vote on the final deal and could hardly vote for the party that was steaming towards a no deal Brexit could I?

To be honest, I hold Corbyn almost as responsible for the mess we are in now with Brexit as I do Johnson.

Having said that you have to wonder how Labour would have handled the pandemic compared to Johnson and Cummings. I guess we will never know but somehow I suspect they would have had a more cautious approach. Whoever was in charge of that coalition (which is what it would have been) I am sure would not have gone on National TV bragging about shaking hands in Corona infected hospitals, bumbling stuff about taking it on the chin and just not bothering to turn up for Cobra meetings then wondering why he doesnt understand the science. Just a thought.

You told us "no deal" was dead !!! now your using what you said was dead as an excuse ??? ... You had a party offering you 'Bolox to Brexit' but you deserted them and voted and campaigned for your hero ... Simple as that, stop pretending ... You campaigned for a raciiiiist party and voted for a raciiiiist party ... Yuk

Birdbrain - 2020-07-27 12:46 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 11:19 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-26 6:39 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-26 5:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-26 4:51 PM

His(Corbyns) backers walk among us on here ... They, the Barry and Bullets of the anti-Semitic world wont be happy if he is expelled ... Funny though

Stupid boy.

Cos I have always been a great supporter of Corbyn, as everyone knows (not) *-)

Apologies ... You only voted for and campaigned for him and his policies at the last election ... You obviously dont like him

LOL! fecking merry go round again! Groundhog day. I had two choices. Labour or the Tories. I wanted a vote on the final deal and could hardly vote for the party that was steaming towards a no deal Brexit could I?

To be honest, I hold Corbyn almost as responsible for the mess we are in now with Brexit as I do Johnson.

Having said that you have to wonder how Labour would have handled the pandemic compared to Johnson and Cummings. I guess we will never know but somehow I suspect they would have had a more cautious approach. Whoever was in charge of that coalition (which is what it would have been) I am sure would not have gone on National TV bragging about shaking hands in Corona infected hospitals, bumbling stuff about taking it on the chin and just not bothering to turn up for Cobra meetings then wondering why he doesnt understand the science. Just a thought.

You told us "no deal" was dead !!! now your using what you said was dead as an excuse ??? ... You had a party offering you 'Bolox to Brexit' but you deserted them and voted and campaigned for your hero ... Simple as that, stop pretending ... You campaigned for a raciiiiist party and voted for a raciiiiist party ... Yuk

No deal was dead until Johnson forced Corbyns hand into an election. There was no LibDem candidate in my constituency I could vote for but I did campaign for other regional LibDem candidates. As I said. I had two choices here. As for Labour being a racist party, Im still waiting to see the evidence of that. Its all a load of bollox if you ask me. Most of it anyway.

Even if it were true whats the alternative here? Vote for the Tories who actually ARE a racist party, there is plenty of evidence of that or just give up and not vote for any fecker?

You've seen evidence ... You've seen your party admit to anti-Semitism ... You've seen your party pay out £500.000 to those they smeared in theirs and your own party for calling out racism but you dont like it, tough ... You campaigned for a fella you claim you dont like who you claim is as guilty of causing Brexit as our PM yet you campaigned for him??? ... You got me Princess, you got me all confused

Birdbrain - 2020-07-27 3:24 PM

You've seen evidence ... You've seen your party admit to anti-Semitism ... You've seen your party pay out £500.000 to those they smeared in theirs and your own party for calling out racism but you dont like it, tough ... You campaigned for a fella you claim you dont like who you claim is as guilty of causing Brexit as our PM yet you campaigned for him??? ... You got me Princess, you got me all confused

Well you are a Brexiteer so its no surprise you are confused really.

Ive not seen any evidence of blatant racism from serving Labour MPs. I keep asking for it but nobody seems to be able to show me any. Ive seen Starmer try to settle out of court in order to move on and get on with rebuilding his party but Ive still not seen any evidence of what I would call real racism.

I never campaigned for Corbyn by the way and I certainly didnt want him as PM with a majority.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 3:37 PM

Ive not seen any evidence of blatant racism from serving Labour MPs. I keep asking for it but nobody seems to be able to show me any. Ive seen Starmer try to settle out of court in order to move on and get on with rebuilding his party but Ive still not seen any evidence of what I would call real racism.

I never campaigned for Corbyn by the way and I certainly didnt want him as PM with a majority.

You campaigned for Labour, not Labour without Mr Corbyn ... Shut up

Birdbrain - 2020-07-27 6:05 PM

Shut up? 8-) I say old chap! Thats not very sporting of you. Trying to silence the opposition.

I campaigned for LibDems as much as I did Labour to be honest. I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out. Its all ancient history now anyway innit? Didn't work, we live to fight another day. Unless we are told to shut up and silenced by the Cummings hit squad. Are you a member?

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 10:27 PM

Shut up? 8-) I say old chap! Thats not very sporting of you. Trying to silence the opposition.

I campaigned for LibDems as much as I did Labour to be honest. I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out. Its all ancient history now anyway innit? Didn't work, we live to fight another day. Unless we are told to shut up and silenced by the Cummings hit squad. Are you a member?

"I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out" ... Shows perfectly how sad and bitter you have become ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278

Birdbrain - 2020-07-28 6:10 AM

"I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out" ... Shows perfectly how sad and bitter you have become ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278

Why does that make me sad and bitter? Its called tactical voting. It politics innit!

Whats Diane Abbot got to do with it? Just goes to show though eh? you have to be whiter than white these days! (lol)

Guest pelmetman

You Haters would vote for Hitler if it kept you in the Fourth Reich 8-) ...........

Archived