pelmetman - 2020-08-09 4:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 3:55 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-09 3:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 2:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-09 1:23 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-08-09 12:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-09 8:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-08-09 8:14 AM

Its true though. Since Brexit immigration from outside the EU (Asia and Africa) has reached the highest levels since records began and as you keep reminding us there is a surge in Migrants sailing in from France. Maybe they think they will all get free Unicorns.

More Barry fake news *-) ..........

"In the year ending March 2019, 24,333 individuals entered the detention estate, 8% fewer than the previous year and the lowest level since comparable records began in 2009."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-statistics-year-ending-march-2019/how-many-people-are-detained-or-returned

See here: https://tinyurl.com/y68del99 then look at all the stats, and then decide. Choosing one year in isolation because it appears to support a case is misleading. March 2019 was nine months before Brexit, so hardly relevant to Barry's post..

I dunno how to break this to you Brian? 8-) .......

Brexit happened at midnight on the 31st January >:-) .........

The UK ceased to be a member of the EU at 11pm on 31 January 2020. You owe Brian an apology.

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/fact-figures/when-will-the-uk-leave-the-eu-4/

I was in Spain ;-) ........

Nobody is remotely interested in where you were and it's totally irrelevant.

Brian posted, "March 2019 was nine months before Brexit", to which you replied, "I dunno how to break this to you Brian? Brexit happened at midnight on the 31st January."

So Brian was correct.........unless you want to concoct some other year?

For us Brexiteers ;-) ...........

Brexit happened on the 24th June 2016 B-) .......

Moving the goalposts (just as i knew you would) simply makes you look even more stupid and thick. Using your 'new date' you're now saying you yourself had got it wrong in your previous post and it wasn't 31st January after all but June 2016! *-)

Do you ever THINK before writing a post out? Do you realise how silly you end up making yourself look by trying to be clever?

pelmetman - 2020-08-09 4:48 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-08-09 4:40 PM

Its true though. Since Brexit immigration from outside the EU (Asia and Africa) has reached the highest levels since records began and as you keep reminding us there is a surge in Migrants sailing in from France. Maybe they think they will all get free Unicorns.

"In the year ending March 2019, 24,333 individuals entered the detention estate, 8% fewer than the previous year and the lowest level since comparable records began in 2009."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-statistics-year-ending-march-2019/how-many-people-are-detained-or-returned

See here: https://tinyurl.com/y68del99 then look at all the stats, and then decide. Choosing one year in isolation because it appears to support a case is misleading. March 2019 was nine months before Brexit, so hardly relevant to Barry's post..

The UK ceased to be a member of the EU at 11pm on 31 January 2020. You owe Brian an apology.

Brian posted, "March 2019 was nine months before Brexit", to which you replied, "I dunno how to break this to you Brian? Brexit happened at midnight on the 31st January."

It just took 4 years to drag your sorry bleating Remoaner a*ses out *-) .......

The 31st of December will be the final nail in your Loser coffin >:-) ........

Oh how I hope we leave with NO DEAL (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

So do I as it will be the fastest route back in. Once the Brexiteers get hit in the wallet we will see who the real "losers" are. I give it five years tops.

Then we can go back in as a basketcase economy and get the EU to support us for a change >:-) .........

Oh the level of Brexiteer logic eh? Jeesaz,

Its a bit like shooting yourself in the face just to get free NHS treatment.

If we end up as the sick man of Europe once again I suspect the EU wont want us back.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-09 5:21 PM

So do I as it will be the fastest route back in. Once the Brexiteers get hit in the wallet we will see who the real "losers" are. I give it five years tops.

Then we can go back in as a basketcase economy and get the EU to support us for a change >:-) .........

Staggering isn't it? But then logic never existed in Brexitland.

If we end up as the sick man of Europe once again I suspect the EU wont want us back.

They don't want us now. They were glad to be shut of trouble making sh1t stirrer Fartage and his silly little flag waving antics which heaped more shame on this country. He used Brexit and batty Brexiteers to line his pockets and the daft sods still can't see he's made monkeys out of them.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 5:51 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-08-09 5:21 PM

Staggering isn't it? But then logic never existed in Brexitland.

They don't want us now. They were glad to be shut of trouble making sh1t stirrer Fartage and his silly little flag waving antics which heaped more shame on this country. He used Brexit and batty Brexiteers to line his pockets and the daft sods still can't see he's made monkeys out of them.

Two lines give us "trouble making sh1t stirrer" ... "Fartage" ... "silly little flag waving antics" ... "shame on this country" ... "batty Brexiteers" ... "daft sods" ... "monkeys" ... Just two lines ... Wow

BTW there was more migration before the vote ;-) ........

Table 8: People entering, leaving and in detention, year ending March 2015 to March 20191,2

Year ending Entering detention Leaving detention In detention2 In detention (excl. HM Prisons)

March 2015 30,902 30,333 n/a 3,483

March 2016 32,161 32,647 n/a 2,925

March 2017 28,976 28,910 n/a 2,930

March 2018 26,560 27,437 2,758 2,400

March 2019 24,333 25,201 1,839 1,484

Change: latest year -2,227 -2,236 -919 -916

Percentage change -8% -8% -33% -38%

Just sayin (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Yes Dave, you're endlessly "just sayin'". As I seem to have said elsewhere, you will "just say" before you "just think".

So lets look back at what Barry actually said. "Since Brexit immigration from outside the EU (Asia and Africa) has reached the highest levels since records began and as you keep reminding us there is a surge in Migrants sailing in from France.

Now let's look back at what I actually said. "March 2019 was nine months before Brexit, so hardly relevant to Barry's post."

Geddit? Since? Before? Different?

Also your quoted figures are gross, so include people from within, as well as from outside the EU, whereas Barry referred, as above, to "people from outside the EU (Asia and Africa)".

I don't know the source of Barry's figures, but just in case you haven't got there yet, you're trying to use figures from before Brexit that include EU migrants as well as detainees etc. with those Barry referred to who are from after Brexit and are not from the EU (and I'm assuming don't include detainees).

Oh, and the vote was in 2016, so is even more irrelevant to events "since Brexit".

Apart from that, you seem about right! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-08-09 7:01 PM

Also your quoted figures are gross, so include people from within, as well as from outside the EU, whereas Barry referred, as above, to "people from outside the EU (Asia and Africa)".

I don't know the source of Barry's figures, but just in case you haven't got there yet, you're trying to use figures from before Brexit that include EU migrants as well as detainees etc. with those Barry referred to who are from after Brexit and are not from the EU (and I'm assuming don't include detainees).

Oh, and the vote was in 2016, so is even more irrelevant to events "since Brexit".

Perhaps Fake News Barry could come up with his source suggesting that overal migration to the UK has increased "Since Brexit".....Yours or my date of Brexit will do? :D ............

Have to say it sounds a bit racist to prefer EU migration to Asia & Africa 8-) ...........

Just sayin >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2020-08-10 9:16 AM

Perhaps Fake News Barry could come up with his source suggesting that overal migration to the UK has increased "Since Brexit".....Yours or my date of Brexit will do? :D ............

Have to say it sounds a bit racist to prefer EU migration to Asia & Africa 8-) ...........

There is only one date for Brexit: 1/1/2020.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-08-10 9:20 AM

I dunno ;-) ...........

I'm kinda looking forward to midnight on the 31/12/2020 B-) .......

I did post a source. Was it your old favourite, the Daily Mail. The ONS published the figures a month or two ago and most of the papers covered it. The dramatic change is actually directly related to the Brexit vote back in 2016. What happened is exactly what most of us predicted. EU workers started to abandon the UK only to be replaced with none EU workers and that trend continues and its a fact that as of the last survey none EU migration is now at the highest level since records began.

I dont have a problem with it but I suspect many Brexiteers will.

Here is a nice easy to follow picture for you. Its a bit out of date, the gap is even wider now.

136356727_funnyforeignerscomingherechart.jpg.471b933cd0d47ae432e11c64d3d43218.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-08-10 9:24 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-08-10 9:20 AM

I dunno ;-) ...........

I'm kinda looking forward to midnight on the 31/12/2020 B-) .......

Which is when transition (out) ends, not membership of the EU, which ended, as above, on 1/1/2020.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-10 10:17 AM

I did post a source. Was it your old favourite, the Daily Mail. The ONS published the figures a month or two ago and most of the papers covered it. The dramatic change is actually directly related to the Brexit vote back in 2016. What happened is exactly what most of us predicted. EU workers started to abandon the UK only to be replaced with none EU workers and that trend continues and its a fact that as of the last survey none EU migration is now at the highest level since records began.

Here is a nice easy to follow picture for you. Its a bit out of date, the gap is even wider now.

Oooh! Thoy won't like that one Barry! That's from the remoaner ONS and the remoaner BBC! Can't you find one from a more reliable source, like say twitter, or maybe Breitbart? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-08-10 12:28 PM

Oooh! Thoy won't like that one Barry! That's from the remoaner ONS and the remoaner BBC! Can't you find one from a more reliable source, like say twitter, or maybe Breitbart? :-D

What about the Brexpress then? (lol) https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1248357/immigration-figures-UK-EU-brexit-migrants

It reckons half of them are students but the other half are coming for other reasons like work. Well it stands to reason doesnt it? When the Brexiteers wanted shot of the EU workers I bet they never considered they would actually leave and be replaced with more funny foreigners from further afield. Its supply and demand really. Always was and we need them. All they have succeeded in doing is chasing away our neighbours and replacing them with those from Asia and Africa. A lot of them seem to think Multiculturalism with Asians in particular doesnt work so it must feel like a bit of an own goal.

There is talk of an Australian style points system but what most of them dont realise is that system was designed to encourage immigration. It just appeals to them because they perceive Aussies as being good old no nonsense and no funny foreigner types but the reality is something else. The immigration issue was just a highly emotive vote winning smokescreen for the real reasons behind Brexit and it worked.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-10 12:51 PM

What about the Brexpress then? (lol) https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1248357/immigration-figures-UK-EU-brexit-migrants

It reckons half of them are students but the other half are coming for other reasons like work. Well it stands to reason doesnt it? When the Brexiteers wanted shot of the EU workers I bet they never considered they would actually leave and be replaced with more funny foreigners from further afield. Its supply and demand really. Always was and we need them. All they have succeeded in doing is chasing away our neighbours and replacing them with those from Asia and Africa. A lot of them seem to think Multiculturalism with Asians in particular doesnt work so it must feel like a bit of an own goal.

There is talk of an Australian style points system but what most of them dont realise is that system was designed to encourage immigration. It just appeals to them because they perceive Aussies as being good old no nonsense and no funny foreigner types but the reality is something else. The immigration issue was just a highly emotive vote winning smokescreen for the real reasons behind Brexit and it worked.

But Brexiteers all knew what they were voting for...................didn't they? :-|

Good find. It transpires from ONS that many are from majority Islamic states as well, so Antony will need even greater security at home now! Oh dear!

Brian Kirby - 2020-08-10 2:45 PM

Good find. It transpires from ONS that many are from majority Islamic states as well, so Antony will need even greater security at home now! Oh dear!

Maybe Nigel Sewage was right with that Breaking point poster!! (lol) How prophetic. Get rid of all our white European neighbours and bring in an influx of Asians. Pretty sure that wasnt the plan though.

Archived