Thats a lot of Complaints ...

Birdbrain

It's patently obvious from the tone of their postings the Chuckle brothers are badly in need of some diversity training. In a way i feel sorry for those that fear people of a different skin colour to such an extent.

Remember the two American black athletes who caused a storm at the 1968 Olympics? There was another guy sharing the podium with them on that day, Australian athlete Peter Norman. He was supportive of them and paid a heavy price after being ostracised by his own country. The two American guys never forgot though. They were both pallbearers and gave eulogies at his funeral when he died in 2006. Six year later his country said sorry. *-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Norman

Barryd999 - 2020-09-17 10:58 PM

Chuckle ... Thousands of folk complain about a dance routine that played out violent death on Saturday night prime time family TV and all those who complained are "racists" ... Chuckle ... You'll be saying all Brexit voters are racists next ... Hang on, you have ... Barry 'white village' Idiot who has no friends other than whites, lives in a whites only area and holidays in whites only areas calls others "racists" ... Chuckle you couldn't make it up, well BFN could

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 6:41 AM

Chuckle ... Thousands of folk complain about a dance routine that played out violent death on Saturday night prime time family TV and all those who complained are "racists" ... Chuckle ... You'll be saying all Brexit voters are racists next ... Hang on, you have ... Barry 'white village' Idiot who has no friends other than whites, lives in a whites only area and holidays in whites only areas calls others "racists" ... Chuckle you couldn't make it up, well BFN could

I dont think all Brexiteers are racists at all but all racists probably voted for Brexit.

I have brown friends, does that count?

Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 2:41 PM
Barryd999 - 2020-09-09 10:43 AM ....I thought it was superb. One things for sure. BLM has certainly brought all the racists out under the spotlight.
....Many peoples lives and careers were trashed by the evils of McCarthyism. We're seeing history repeating itself with right wing extremists wanting control of media outlets or to shut down media it doesn't 'like'.

There is clearly strongly divided opinion about the message the BLM movement is trying to get across. I suggest that there is very little evidence if any that non-BLM supporters are behaving like McCarthy (i.e. tolerating no opinion but their own) but some of the BLM supporters appear to be.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 9:17 AM

I dont think all Brexiteers are racists at all but all racists probably voted for Brexit.

All IRA terrorist sympathisers "probably" voted for Corbyn ... I forgot about your "brown friends" ... Mustaffa and the gang in the jungle at Calais escaping war torn France will after your visit be forever in your heart though sadly not in your home, thats left for anywhere other than your area if I remember correctly ... Ta-ra Chuck

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 11:15 AM

All IRA terrorist sympathisers "probably" voted for Corbyn ... I forgot about your "brown friends" ... Mustaffa and the gang in the jungle at Calais escaping war torn France will after your visit be forever in your heart though sadly not in your home, thats left for anywhere other than your area if I remember correctly ... Ta-ra Chuck

Taken in any homeless Veterans lately? Nope, thought not.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 11:54 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 11:15 AM

Taken in any homeless Veterans lately? Nope, thought not.

Pointless me asking you to show where I have ever showed any concern for homeless veterans or preached about what we should do to help ... Unlike you with migrant types ... Try again Chunky

StuartO - 2020-09-18 11:01 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 2:41 PM
Barryd999 - 2020-09-09 10:43 AM ....I thought it was superb. One things for sure. BLM has certainly brought all the racists out under the spotlight.
....Many peoples lives and careers were trashed by the evils of McCarthyism. We're seeing history repeating itself with right wing extremists wanting control of media outlets or to shut down media it doesn't 'like'.

There is clearly strongly divided opinion about the message the BLM movement is trying to get across. I suggest that there is very little evidence if any that non-BLM supporters are behaving like McCarthy (i.e. tolerating no opinion but their own) but some of the BLM supporters appear to be.

Well you won't as long as you close your mind off and 'see' only what you want to see. McCarthyism did exactly the same except took it a stage further deeming anything he and his acolytes saw as a threat to the state as 'subversives' which could range from anyone with a foreign name to folk singers singing about freedom. Musicians and entertainers were easy targets for wacko McCarthy as they've used their craft to convey a message since time immemorial.

Had this dance group done a message over something like the Harry Dunn scandal, would OFCOM have received any complaints? Very unlikely. Would we be posting about it on a forum? No.

One wonders how the usuals would have reacted had an all white girl dance group performed a routine about Pakistani/Muslim sex gangs raping UK white girls on Saturday night family TV ??? ... Personally I think most folk would say a family TV show would not have been the place for that or the Diversity gig ... The wets know best

ITV have released a statement and Ashley Banjo who I presume is head honcho in Diversity says "This is what change looks like" ... Wrong, this is what been scared and weak looks like and been frightened of getting called raciiiiist by the usuals looks like ... Dear oh dear boss

Archived