The Wonkers wont like that.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 11:53 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 8:54 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8741675/Boris-Johnson-says-UK-rip-rules-foreign-aid-spent.html

The Wonkers wont like that either (lol) ..........

I suggest using it to pay for flights home for illegal migrants or for their keep in our new migrant camps >:-) ...........

Mere pence compared to the £billions wealthy tax dodgers and non-doms cost the UK every year. :-|

Pence makes deportation's ;-) ........

Unless YOU are prepared to step up to the plate with your fat pension and bungalow to accomodate them?..........

P1010899.JPG.02ee30b541589b04663be222feed20c0.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 5:35 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8741675/Boris-Johnson-says-UK-rip-rules-foreign-aid-spent.html

I suggest using it to pay for flights home for illegal migrants or for their keep in our new migrant camps >:-) ...........

Mere pence compared to the £billions wealthy tax dodgers and non-doms cost the UK every year. :-|

Sooner we deport you the better....an uninhabited island would be ideal.

Unless YOU are prepared to step up to the plate with your fat pension and bungalow to accomodate them?..........

You and your girlfriend keep banging on about people opening up their homes to migrants yet when challenged, neither of you pair were willing to offer a room and board to a rough sleeper patriot. In fact your girlfriend doesn't care about ex-forces so you'll have to say you don't. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 10:24 PM

You and your girlfriend keep banging on about people opening up their homes to migrants yet when challenged, neither of you pair were willing to offer a room and board to a rough sleeper patriot. In fact your girlfriend doesn't care about ex-forces so you'll have to say you don't. :-|

Dumbnuts I don't need to ;-) .....

As down here the council provides accommodation for every genuine British homeless person that wants it B-) ........

Now its your turn to step up to the plate :D ........

I'm sure one of those soon to be released terrorists would love to have a Cheshire bungalow to live in >:-) ......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.be5e8811500b46299efac7e6e94e8734.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 10:35 PM

Oh but you do Numb Nuts as it you who (along with your girlfriend) kept continually banging on about sending migrants to "Barry/Bullet/Brians gaff", not from us, that was coming from you pair all the time, but the minute it was turned around to you taking in an ex-forces rough sleeper, you ran off crying unfair.

It's all well and good gobbing off as you always do full of hot air but neither of you follow through with meaningful actions.......you're just a pair of motormouths.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 10:56 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 10:35 PM

Oh but you do Numb Nuts as it you who (along with your girlfriend) kept continually banging on about sending migrants to "Barry/Bullet/Brians gaff", not from us, that was coming from you pair all the time, but the minute it was turned around to you taking in an ex-forces rough sleeper, you ran off crying unfair.

It's all well and good gobbing off as you always do full of hot air but neither of you follow through with meaningful actions.......you're just a pair of motormouths.

It appears my hot air is less contagious than your hot air according to the news 8-) ..........

Best wipe your keyboard again :D ..........

Archived