Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 8:30 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:48 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 7:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 7:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 6:42 PM

Due process applies to all, unfortunately even for the likes of you, but if we were to apply your idea of kangaroo court 'justice' it wouldn't but you'd be the first running crying like a baby for your rights.

Does it? :-| .......

So why did Sh1tbag Shiner avoid prison >:-( ......

AND why do the scum they defend get released to commit the same crimes? :-| ......

Com'n Bulletsh1t for brains ;-) ........

Explain that.......You Dumbf*ck*-) ..........

Due process does. Just because you disagree or don't like the outcome of whatever trial/case doesn't mean it hasn't gone through due process.

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question below; (try replying without the insults)

How about you start listing these "scumbags" then instead of making wild sweeping claims without a shred of factual evidence? I've asked you endless times now to post up a list of all these lawyers but you don't have any do you?

You really are a piece of work Bullet :-| ........

It's folk like you who allow scum like Sh1tbag Shiner & Co to thrive *-) ......

You made the accusation so it's up to you to show the evidence of these "scumbags". Truth is you don't have any do you? It would have been a lot better for you had you admitted that in the first place instead of trying to dodge out of it.

Here you go Dumb Dumb ;-) .......

"Philip Joseph Shiner (born 25 December 1956) is a British former human rights solicitor. He was Head of Strategic Litigation at Public Interest Lawyers (International) from 2014 until the firm's closure on 31 August 2016. He had previously been Principal at Public Interest Lawyers Ltd from 1999 to 2014. He was struck off the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in 2017 over misconduct relating to false abuse claims against British troops."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Shiner

A perfect example of the scum you like to defend >:-( .........

Bullet Bump........

You already quoted him but then went on to make wild sweeping generalisations about lawyerS and scumbagS, so i asked you to list them but you couldn't as you'd just been exaggerating as you always do. You also keep claiming i'm "defending" but don't clarify how and where. You're back to making silly accusations you have no evidence of and i've already reminded you on another thread, thats what got you into trouble only a few months ago. You really need to wind your neck back in.

Sh1tbag Shiner was top sh1tbag in his firm of professional Liars :-| .......

Sadly he never went to prison for his crimes >:-( ......

Which just proves the "Law unto themselves society" look after thier Scum *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:36 PM

Due process applies to all, unfortunately even for the likes of you, but if we were to apply your idea of kangaroo court 'justice' it wouldn't but you'd be the first running crying like a baby for your rights.

AND why do the scum they defend get released to commit the same crimes? :-| ......

Due process does. Just because you disagree or don't like the outcome of whatever trial/case doesn't mean it hasn't gone through due process.

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question below; (try replying without the insults)

How about you start listing these "scumbags" then instead of making wild sweeping claims without a shred of factual evidence? I've asked you endless times now to post up a list of all these lawyers but you don't have any do you?

You made the accusation so it's up to you to show the evidence of these "scumbags". Truth is you don't have any do you? It would have been a lot better for you had you admitted that in the first place instead of trying to dodge out of it.

"Philip Joseph Shiner (born 25 December 1956) is a British former human rights solicitor. He was Head of Strategic Litigation at Public Interest Lawyers (International) from 2014 until the firm's closure on 31 August 2016. He had previously been Principal at Public Interest Lawyers Ltd from 1999 to 2014. He was struck off the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in 2017 over misconduct relating to false abuse claims against British troops."

Bullet Bump........

You already quoted him but then went on to make wild sweeping generalisations about lawyerS and scumbagS, so i asked you to list them but you couldn't as you'd just been exaggerating as you always do. You also keep claiming i'm "defending" but don't clarify how and where. You're back to making silly accusations you have no evidence of and i've already reminded you on another thread, thats what got you into trouble only a few months ago. You really need to wind your neck back in.

Which just proves the "Law unto themselves society" look after thier Scum *-) .........

But you cannot LIST who all these "scumbags" and "liars" in the lawyering trade because you've been exaggerating all along haven't you? Just cut out all the crap and crazy hyperbole and hope for your sake when you fall foul of the law, due process is still in place and not your dream of kangaroo court 'justice'.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 8:45 PM

Bullet Bump........

But you cannot LIST who all these "scumbags" and "liars" in the lawyering trade because you've been exaggerating all along haven't you? Just cut out all the crap and crazy hyperbole and hope for your sake when you fall foul of the law, due process is still in place and not your dream of kangaroo court 'justice'.

I dont need to list the scumbags *-) ........

Coz we see the evidence every week when some Human rights Liar manages to prevent a deportataion of criminals including rapists and murderers, or they're allowed out to commit crimes yet again >:-( ........

That's the kinda justice you are defending Dumb Dumb 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:50 PM

Bullet Bump........

Coz we see the evidence every week when some Human rights Liar manages to prevent a deportataion of criminals including rapists and murderers, or they're allowed out to commit crimes yet again >:-( ........

So in that case you must surely be able to source HUNDREDS of these lawyers.? Come on....you say they're 'every week' so either get listing or STOP EXAGGERATING.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 9:02 PM

Bullet Bump........

So in that case you must surely be able to source HUNDREDS of these lawyers.? Come on....you say they're 'every week' so either get listing or STOP EXAGGERATING.

Are you defending Sh1tbag Shiner and his ilk? ;-) ........

A simple Yes or No will do >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 9:07 PM

Bullet Bump........

I've already told you i defend the right to due process which you don't want (except for yourself). Now have the decency to respond to the question i put to you first which you've persistently evaded. Start listing names of the lawyerS i've asked you for numerous times which you claim to be scumbagS. You said it's 'every week' so you can surely find hundreds of names? I'll make it easy for you.....just admit you can't because you were EXAGGERATING.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 10:16 PM

Bullet Bump........

I've already told you i defend the right to due process which you don't want (except for yourself). Now have the decency to respond to the question i put to you first which you've persistently evaded. Start listing names of the lawyerS i've asked you for numerous times which you claim to be scumbagS. You said it's 'every week' so you can surely find hundreds of names? I'll make it easy for you.....just admit you can't because you were EXAGGERATING.

Seeing as 80 were struck off in 2018 8-) ...........

https://www.brunelpi.co.uk/news/legal-pi/eighty-solicitors-struck-off-as-the-cost-of-disciplinary-cases-soars-published-september-2019

It's deffo more than every week >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.54769e751d95a7690c6d856a1c1f6e0c.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-27 10:00 AM

Bullet Bump........

https://www.brunelpi.co.uk/news/legal-pi/eighty-solicitors-struck-off-as-the-cost-of-disciplinary-cases-soars-published-september-2019

Doesn't say who they are or what was involved though. Could be any number of offences from embezzlement to falsifying documents. What it does show is due process works whereas your idiotic idea of 'justice' would lock up lawyers you didn't like or agree with.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-27 3:23 PM

Bullet Bump........

Doesn't say who they are or what was involved though. ***Could be any number of offences from embezzlement to falsifying documents.*** What it does show is due process works whereas your idiotic idea of 'justice' would lock up lawyers you didn't like or agree with.

Oh that's alright then *-) .........

If due process worked Sh1tbag Shiner would be in prison for his crimes >:-( ........

But the Liaring trade always look after their own *-) ...........

BTW...Do you think this is a example of proper or idiotic justice ?........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8779397/Jailed-crime-boss-serving-20-years-gun-plot-wins-compensation-lost-Louboutin-trainers.html

pelmetman - 2020-09-28 8:59 AM

Bullet Bump........

Doesn't say who they are or what was involved though. ***Could be any number of offences from embezzlement to falsifying documents.*** What it does show is due process works whereas your idiotic idea of 'justice' would lock up lawyers you didn't like or agree with.

If due process worked Sh1tbag Shiner would be in prison for his crimes >:-( ........

That stupid rant shows you don't know the meaning of due process. *-) Read and learn; https://tinyurl.com/y6k9kgo9

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-28 2:35 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-28 8:59 AM

Bullet Bump........

That stupid rant shows you don't know the meaning of due process. *-) Read and learn; https://tinyurl.com/y6k9kgo9

"Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person."

Due process is like Human rights law :-| ............

Biased towards the criminals *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-09-29 9:19 AM

"Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person."

You're stating a personal opinion and opinions are not facts. Not all offences carry custodial sentences and even those that do. a number of factors determine the length of sentence. You cannot imprison someone purely because you don't like them which is the crackpot route you want to go down. That's Totalitarianism so if you think its so wonderful then you should go and live in a totalitarian state......but you wouldn't be allowed internet access so i don't think you'd last very long.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-29 2:08 PM

You're stating a personal opinion and opinions are not facts. Not all offences carry custodial sentences and even those that do. a number of factors determine the length of sentence. You cannot imprison someone purely because you don't like them which is the crackpot route you want to go down. That's Totalitarianism so if you think its so wonderful then you should go and live in a totalitarian state......but you wouldn't be allowed internet access so i don't think you'd last very long.

Not just my opinion ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.55f35aa3c07f0c9ce30587b3b5da8736.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-29 6:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-29 2:08 PM

Not just my opinion ;-) ........

What else is it then as you're not stating facts?

Archived