Stolen Motorhome

Carryl

Keithl - 2020-11-03 1:01 PM

arthur49 - 2020-11-03 12:58 PM

Query on OBD port locks. When fitted are these simply left in place until the port is needed for a valid reason ie engine service? It would be a wee bit of hassle to be constantly fitting/removing port lock every time van was stopped.

They are left in place until you need to access the port for service, etc, as you surmised.

Keith.

Thank you Keith

Doing my best to find some good replies.

I passed the 86 many years ago, the rotor arm incident was in the army where my duties were driving senior military officers about, off duty the vehicles were free for my use so when parked outside a fish and chip shop the military police thought they had a good catch until I produced the rotor arm from my pocket. Military life was a wonderful time visiting the monster cross channel gun sites etc.

Full track Brengun Carriers, Scammel recoveries, live 25 pound firing, it was an interesting time now all distant memories. It made me what I am today, Infallible, my life depended on being accurate, meticulous and perfect, I'm dyslexic where a page of words are like Chinese but have a brilliant mind filled with pictures.

What else ?

The gentleman pictured is a Church man and of no interest.

• 11 months later...

Carryl’s most recent forum logon was on 5 December 2020, so (as you’ve said) she may well not read this forum nowadays.

An email address was provided

carryl.vosper@gmail.com

That may no longer be valid, but worth trying.

Facebook has a “Carryl Vosper” entry

https://www.facebook.com/carryl.vosper

As the name is unusual, this avenue may be worth exploring.

Archived