Johnson

mtravel

Peekaboo, peekaboo, I meant Lyndon Baines.

One who said things like

- The land flourished because it was fed from so many sources, because it was nourished by so many cultures and traditions and peoples.

- A President's hardest task is not to do what is right, but to know what is right.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-10-23 10:56 AM

One who said things like

- The land flourished because it was fed from so many sources, because it was nourished by so many cultures and traditions and peoples.

- A President's hardest task is not to do what is right, but to know what is right.

Does that include that culture that chops peoples heads off? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-10-23 1:30 PM

mtravel - 2020-10-23 10:56 AM

One who said things like

Does that include that culture that chops peoples heads off? :-| .........

You would probably be right if ...

- The Bible did not incite war and hatred long before the Koran.

- Catholics and Protestants had not instituted courts against supposed heretics by teaching others this concept.

- Someone you know well hadn't decided that the Ottoman Empire should be divided between a dozen tribal chiefs by inventing ridiculous kingdoms.

- Someone you know well had not decided that the whole world should compensate a people offended by only one by inventing a nation that has no right to exist where it was placed.

- Someone would require this nation to implement the UN resolutions.

Max

Archived