Isn't this a breath of fresh air?

Barryd999

Barryd999 - 2020-11-11 10:17 PM

Marxist? Dont make me laugh. Ok I will. (lol)

America is a right wing country. Democrats are centre right by our standards.

Do you have a link showing she is a Terrorist by any chance?

Chuckle ... I know your a bit dim but if Bidens Democrats do a full term that would mean that 3 out of the last 4 terms have been Democrat ... You do know the Democrats are a party lurching further and further to the radical left dont ya, sumat your Labour Party, the party you campaigned and voted for tried recently, they didn't get into power regardless of your promise that they would but the Democrats with Diden have ... We now have Democrats calling for those who've supported POTUS Trump to be blacklisted and have future employees know they supported Trump, they'll be chucking em in concentration camps next

Birdbrain - 2020-11-12 6:31 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-11 10:17 PM

Marxist? Dont make me laugh. Ok I will. (lol)

America is a right wing country. Democrats are centre right by our standards.

Do you have a link showing she is a Terrorist by any chance?

Chuckle ... I know your a bit dim but if Bidens Democrats do a full term that would mean that 3 out of the last 4 terms have been Democrat ... You do know the Democrats are a party lurching further and further to the radical left dont ya, sumat your Labour Party, the party you campaigned and voted for tried recently, they didn't get into power regardless of your promise that they would but the Democrats with Diden have ... We now have Democrats calling for those who've supported POTUS Trump to be blacklisted and have future employees know they supported Trump, they'll be chucking em in concentration camps next

Radical left? Maybe according to some Right wing American rags. Dont make me laugh. As for the blacklisting and concentration camps guff, now who is going all Hollywood?

Archived