Is Trump attempting a coup?

John52

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-21 6:45 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 6:04 PM..............................

Give it up Brian ;-) ........

You have lost :D ........

I'd rather bugger myself with my bog brush than reply to your Blah Blah Blah 8-) .......

At least it would stop my Farmer Giles from itching for a while :D ........

As I thought, you are suffering from an allergy to facts. That is what causes the itching, especially, I hear, after mis-use of the toilet brush. I'll leave you to your un-natural pleasures then! :-D

That explains his obsessional fetish with faeces. :-|

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 7:33 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-21 6:45 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 6:04 PM..............................

Give it up Brian ;-) ........

You have lost :D ........

I'd rather bugger myself with my bog brush than reply to your Blah Blah Blah 8-) .......

At least it would stop my Farmer Giles from itching for a while :D ........

As I thought, you are suffering from an allergy to facts. That is what causes the itching, especially, I hear, after mis-use of the toilet brush. I'll leave you to your un-natural pleasures then! :-D

That explains his obsessional fetish with faeces. :-|

Which is why I'm always on your case Bullet Liar ;-) .......

Top comment in the FT;

Quote: As usual, Trump demonstrates his total incompetence. Half the world (the democratic bit) just pity the guy as this modern morality tale of greed and hubris plays out. Meanwhile the other half (Putin and Erdogan and the rest) just laugh at him for not realising you are supposed to fix an election before the people vote and not after!!

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-22 10:59 AM

Top comment in the FT;

Quote: As usual, Trump demonstrates his total incompetence. Half the world (the democratic bit) just pity the guy as this modern morality tale of greed and hubris plays out. Meanwhile the other half (Putin and Erdogan and the rest) just laugh at him for not realising you are supposed to fix an election before the people vote and not after!!

At least Americans got to vote directly for their new President ;-) .......

Unlike the Federalist States of the Fourth Reich *-) ..........

jumpstart - 2020-11-25 5:10 PM

The Guardian: Trump's coup failed – but US democracy has been given a scare.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/25/trumps-coup-failed-but-us-democracy-has-been-given-a-scare

Gives pause for thought.....

There was supposed to be some huge (Biggly) exposure of fraud yesterday according to one of his bat s**t crazy defence attorneys, Sidney Powell but nothing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpT2Rz4rTWM

its just a complete load of bollox. The only Fraud I have seen exposed so far was from Republican voters.

They do need to do something though with their voting system. This whole farce has exposed how bonkers it all is. They should probably do away with the EC system. i gather Biden now topped over 80 million votes. Thats never been done before ever.

Archived