Good Move Diden ...

Birdbrain

Hmm.

"his administration will move to fully restore an Obama-era program that shields 640,000 undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children from deportation, halting Mr. Trump's unsuccessful efforts to end it, people familiar with the plans told CBS News. The incoming administration also intends to rescind Mr. Trump's travel and immigration restrictions on 13 countries, most of which are African or predominantly Muslim."

You think its ok to deport immigrants who were brought to the USA as children and to discriminate against countries and restrict travel because of their faith?

At least I guess Biden wont be locking any petrified little foreigner kiddies in cages

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-13 9:05 AM

Hmm.

"his administration will move to fully restore an Obama-era program that shields 640,000 undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children from deportation, halting Mr. Trump's unsuccessful efforts to end it, people familiar with the plans told CBS News. The incoming administration also intends to rescind Mr. Trump's travel and immigration restrictions on 13 countries, most of which are African or predominantly Muslim."

You think its ok to deport immigrants who were brought to the USA as children and to discriminate against countries and restrict travel because of their faith?

At least I guess Biden wont be locking any petrified little foreigner kiddies in cages

Will Paddy O'Biden accept direct responsibility for when some of those little kiddies grow up and slaughter folk because of their faith? :-|.........

Hmm.

Those "cages" were introduced by which POTUS ??? ... Thats right Obama, just like the list of countries compiled by him for POTUS Trump to protect American citizens from

Birdbrain - 2020-11-13 1:26 PM

Hmm.

Those "cages" were introduced by which POTUS ??? ... Thats right Obama, just like the list of countries compiled by him for POTUS Trump to protect American citizens from

You will have to enlighten me as I dont remember Obama locking up terrified refugee children in cages.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-13 5:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-13 1:26 PM

Hmm.

You will have to enlighten me as I dont remember Obama locking up terrified refugee children in cages.

You will have to do your own homework ... Obama vowed to send unaccompanied children back from where they came, till then they were locked in Obamas cages ... He also locked up whole families in the same cages ... We all know you dont care for facts and much prefer to blame the other guy but reality is different and tends to bite you on your ample ar$e ... You didn't mention Obamas list of countries that POTUS Trump took notice of, I presume you know already that was Obamas list ... Hate on sweet cheeks

Archived