Talk about fake news!

Barryd999

It just gets more and more bizarre.

OAN (One America News) is telling their viewers that the US military has seized a secret server abroad which shows Trump won by 410 electoral votes.

This bloke is Louis Buller Gohmert an American attorney and former judge currently serving as the U.S. Representative from Texas for the Republican Party since 2005!

(lol)

Apparently they even took California! Thats as likely as Biden taking Alabama. Its just totally nuts and desperate.

Love the response from Scytl (whose servers it was supposed to be) to this nonsense:

"We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US; We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt; The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else.”

What will the losers dream up next?

Its like something you would have seen come out of Cold War Russia. Then again given Trumps close association with Putin and Russia I guess we shouldnt be so surprised.

Fake news about the biggest fake known to mankind! *-)

Wonder if he's summoned his 'spirit adviser' Paula White to work some of her witchcraft on the Dems? (lol)

That other nutjob Alex Jones is always good for a laugh too. That deluded fruitloop has Trump winning a second term because he "has the evidence"! *-)

https://www.infowars.com/posts/analyst-why-trump-will-likely-win-second-term/

Barryd999 - 2020-11-18 3:24 PM

Lets have this one again. I cant stop watching it. The only regret I have is I never thought of it myself. (lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi-BptF6lb4

Here's that other televangelist fruitloop, Kenneth Copeland, apologising for laughing at the media declaring Bidens win. Watch for his grimacing 'grin'.....not sincere but pretty spooky too. :-S

Actually people like Copeland and White are laughing.......all the way to the bank and at the morons who fund their private jets in Copelands case costing millions.

Bulletguy - 2020-11-18 4:37 PM

Lets have this one again. I cant stop watching it. The only regret I have is I never thought of it myself. (lol)

Here's that other televangelist fruitloop, Kenneth Copeland, apologising for laughing at the media declaring Bidens win. Watch for his grimacing 'grin'.....not sincere but pretty spooky too. :-S

Actually people like Copeland and White are laughing.......all the way to the bank and at the morons who fund their private jets in Copelands case costing millions.

Christ! I could only stand about 20 seconds. 8-) Sadly middle America is full of fruitloops who will be happy to throw money at people like him, coincidentally they also support Trump, go figure.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-18 5:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-18 4:37 PM

Christ! I could only stand about 20 seconds. 8-) Sadly middle America is full of fruitloops who will be happy to throw money at people like him, coincidentally they also support Trump, go figure.

Both big Trump fans......birds of a feather as the saying goes. Each know how to dupe and scam. Trumps creaming folk through his campaign fund and it makes that much clear on the site itself! Same as Garbage with his funding scam, even scammed his own Paypal party candidates he cancelled out days later! The whiff of easy money and they're like flies round a cows arse!

Archived