Nissan

Barryd999

Barryd999 - 2020-11-18 4:23 PM

Oh dear. Well we did try to tell you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54986195

They told us knew what they were voting for. I'm afraid i've no time for those who voted to put their job in jeopardy as they're just as insane as the loops that voted to end their own FoM. The folks I do sympathise with greatly are those who didn't make such a foolish decision but now find their jobs at risk of being lost not to mention some losing their homes, all due to the actions of Brexiters. I imagine many friendships that were, now become history at that factory.

Bulletguy - 2020-11-18 5:05 PM

They told us knew what they were voting for. I'm afraid i've no time for those who voted to put their job in jeopardy as they're just as insane as the loops that voted to end their own FoM. The folks I do sympathise with greatly are those who didn't make such a foolish decision but now find their jobs at risk of being lost not to mention some losing their homes, all due to the actions of Brexiters. I imagine many friendships that were, now become history at that factory.

Yes I can imagine the infighting and resentment in Sunderland if Nissan does go will be bitter and ugly. Perhaps Johnson will just give everyone in the UK a £10k voucher for Nissan cars so he can say Brexit saved Nissan. Do they still make that 350z? I quite fancy one of them. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-11-18 5:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-18 5:05 PM

Yes I can imagine the infighting and resentment in Sunderland if Nissan does go will be bitter and ugly. Perhaps Johnson will just give everyone in the UK a £10k voucher for Nissan cars so he can say Brexit saved Nissan. Do they still make that 350z? I quite fancy one of them. (lol)

There will be some extremely ugly scenes indeed and understandably so. The same no doubt happened with Honda employees at Swindon. As Pelmet reckons everyone is going to be better off with Brexit i've asked him many times to stand outside the Honda factory and tell them that.....but he goes quiet and slinks off. Probably doesn't relish the thought of getting flattened by a bunch of fives. Can you imagine telling a bloke whose about to lose his job, and some their homes, "we've taken back control mate"? *-)

They don't make the 350z now but there's a few on AT. Skyline is the one to go for though.....a right wolf in sheeps clothing on a par with the Sierra Cossie though a fraction of their price, and a sound investment as prices are only going to go up. I still remember when you could get a Cossie in good nick for £5/6k. Now they fetch silly money.

Archived