President Elect Joe Diden ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-11-20 4:50 PM

Not long hopefully. She seems pretty decent. I guess they had to let Biden run and be a kind of stepping stone caretaker president. Running a woman of colour instead wouldnt have worked. Now America can maybe get used to the idea.

You do know those nasty Americans have had a black POTUS dont ya and you do know last time out Hilary (allegedly a woman) won more votes than POTUS Trump ... You think your all inclusive Labour Party will ever have a woman leader like the other major UK parties Barry

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 4:57 PM

Not long hopefully. She seems pretty decent. I guess they had to let Biden run and be a kind of stepping stone caretaker president. Running a woman of colour instead wouldnt have worked. Now America can maybe get used to the idea.

You do know those nasty Americans have had a black POTUS dont ya and you do know last time out Hilary (allegedly a woman) won more votes than POTUS Trump ... You think your all inclusive Labour Party will ever have a woman leader like the other major UK parties Barry

Yes I do know that thankyou Mr Birdbrain but Black and a Woman? Not in 2020 but soon, hopefully.

As for Labour not having a woman leader well nothing stopping them. Starmer this time was the right person for the job IMO.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-20 5:48 PM

Yes I do know that thankyou Mr Birdbrain but Black and a Woman? Not in 2020 but soon, hopefully.

As for Labour not having a woman leader well nothing stopping them. Starmer this time was the right person for the job IMO.

Why "hopefully" "soon" for a black woman to run America ??? ... What exactly would a black woman give America others havent ... Your hoping for it "soon" so it obviously plays a big part in your life ??? ... Do tell

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:40 PM

Why "hopefully" "soon" for a black woman to run America ??? ... What exactly would a black woman give America others havent ... Your hoping for it "soon" so it obviously plays a big part in your life ??? ... Do tell

I know you are ( your) a bit slow but she was being groomed for Presendency years ago.

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 8:17 PM

I know you are ( your) a bit slow but she was being groomed for Presendency years ago.

Being "groomed" by Diden sounds right ... "Presendency" is that a town in Mid-West America or sumat ???

Well apart from her seeming to be a decent person what about "hope", "inspiration" and something to aspire to? If you are black and a woman in places like America that basically puts you one rung above an illegal Mexican really in the hierarchical chain of "supremacy".

I would imagine a lot of young girls both black and white would feel inspired to see a black lady as President. Imagine what it would do for the black lives matter movement. Please dont start spouting off about marxists and terrorists with an agenda etc. I am talking about those who feel they are not considered equal to whites.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-20 10:27 PM

Well apart from her seeming to be a decent person what about "hope", "inspiration" and something to aspire to? If you are black and a woman in places like America that basically puts you one rung above an illegal Mexican really in the hierarchical chain of "supremacy".

I would imagine a lot of young girls both black and white would feel inspired to see a black lady as President. Imagine what it would do for the black lives matter movement. Please dont start spouting off about marxists and terrorists with an agenda etc. I am talking about those who feel they are not considered equal to whites.

Theres more to being a President than being a colour or a gender Barry ... BLM ??? The same BLM thats been torching cities up and down America that you find "funny" , seems BLM are an inspiration to you ... Funny how you want equality for black women yet voted and campaigned for a party and its leader who dont care about equality for Jews ... Hypocrite

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 7:00 AM

Theres more to being a President than being a colour or a gender Barry ... BLM ??? The same BLM thats been torching cities up and down America that you find "funny" , seems BLM are an inspiration to you ... Funny how you want equality for black women yet voted and campaigned for a party and its leader who dont care about equality for Jews ... Hypocrite

I find the torching of cities up and down America funny? Evidence. BLM are not an inspiration to me.

This is going to turn into a proper Coup now.

Some very sinister stuff going on. Looks like Trump having failed with all his lawsuits bar 1 is calling on the Electors to go faithless and actually override the will of the people and vote against their decision in key states. Its quite complicated and extremely unlikely to succeed but it is actually possible.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/gop-michigan-results-trump/index.html

The whole Electoral College voting system is floored. Nobody would ever have considered a president would do such a thing, not even that crook Nixon but it just shows what kind of person we are dealing with here.

Guest pelmetman

She would to you........As you do have a history of campaigning for Marxists >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 10:13 AM

She would to you........As you do have a history of campaigning for Marxists >:-) ............

Jeeesaz! (lol) Harris is a Marxist! Enoch Powell was probably a Marxist in your eyes. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 10:46 AM

Jeeesaz! (lol) Harris is a Marxist! Enoch Powell was probably a Marxist in your eyes. *-)

I doubt anyone on here can rely on your judgement of who is a Marxists or a Antisemite ;-) ..........

Given your history of defending and campaigning for the NASTY Party :D ..........

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 10:54 AM

I doubt anyone on here can rely on your judgement of who is a Marxists or a Antisemite ;-) ..........

Given your history of defending and campaigning for the NASTY Party :D ..........

you are mistaken I stopped voting Tory when Cameron left.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 9:32 AM

This is going to turn into a proper Coup now.

Some very sinister stuff going on. Looks like Trump having failed with all his lawsuits bar 1 is calling on the Electors to go faithless and actually override the will of the people and vote against their decision in key states. Its quite complicated and extremely unlikely to succeed but it is actually possible.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/gop-michigan-results-trump/index.html

The whole Electoral College voting system is floored. Nobody would ever have considered a president would do such a thing, not even that crook Nixon but it just shows what kind of person we are dealing with here.

He's behaving like a tin-pot dictator of a banana republic which is ironic as these are exactly the type the west rail against. America needs to kick him out of the WH immediately before he does any more damage. Just send in the secret service with a few marines and drag him out and stick him in a taxi.

Nixon and Watergate was horrendous which knowing the detail of all involved over that mucky business, with Trumps already established dubious "business" background had me staggered at why the hell Americans were dumb enough to vote for such a person. There are still the fanatics, the fanboys and nutjobs who are just as unhinged and deranged as he is and despite his petulant man-child displays, they see that as 'normal' as that's how they are themselves.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 11:49 AM

Conservative have always been known as "the nasty party", even a Tory PM was honest enough to admit that in a conference speech, "You know what some people call us—the nasty party,” https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/24867/why-britain-s-conservatives-cannot-shake-the-nasty-party-label

Pelmet attempts to deflect the tag because he knows the Tory party is THE NASTY PARTY.

Guest pelmetman

You mean when the Tories still had a soppy Liberal incharge (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 2:23 PM

Conservative have always been known as "the nasty party", even a Tory PM was honest enough to admit that in a conference speech, "You know what some people call us—the nasty party,” https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/24867/why-britain-s-conservatives-cannot-shake-the-nasty-party-label

Pelmet attempts to deflect the tag because he knows the Tory party is THE NASTY PARTY.

I don't need to deflect from the forums PROVEN LIAR ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 4:01 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 2:23 PM

I don't need to deflect from the forums PROVEN LIAR ;-) ........

Don't get so sore, your sainted Theresa May said it.....it's in the article I linked and there's even a picture to help you.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 9:24 AM

I find the torching of cities up and down America funny? Evidence. BLM are not an inspiration to me.

You find violence, thuggery and criminality "funny" remember or have you conveniently forgotten ... Why wouldnt you find criminality in the USA "funny" also when its done in your beloved BLMs name ???

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 4:52 PM

You find violence, thuggery and criminality "funny" remember or have you conveniently forgotten ... Why wouldnt you find criminality in the USA "funny" also when its done in your beloved BLMs name ???

I found the tossing of an old racists statue into a harbour funny because it made a funny clanging sound and then a splash and everyone went Hurray! (lol) . I dont really see how that now means I find serious violence, thuggery and criminality funny.

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 4:00 PM

You mean when the Tories still had a soppy Liberal incharge (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

As I said the other day. Enoch Powell would be a soppy liberal to you. You should have a look at whats happening in America right now. This is what happens when you put extremist serial liars in charge who only put themselves first, always. They get rumbled and the ToryKippers will eventually get rumbled. With any luck, the serial liar Johnsons time will be up within then next few months.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 6:13 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 4:52 PM

I found the tossing of an old racists statue into a harbour funny because it made a funny clanging sound and then a splash and everyone went Hurray! (lol) . I dont really see how that now means I find serious violence, thuggery and criminality funny.

Oh chuckle ... Thats why you found it so "funny" because it made a "splash" ... Chuckle ... You should have said ... Ruddy "funny" that splashing sound, bet you find pooping "funny" ... Chuckle on hater

Archived