Lying ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 4:47 PM

... Oh dear ... Vile rag writer for The Guardian and Observer made to eat her lying words ... https://www.rt.com/uk/507903-arron-banks-cadwalladr-libel-lawsuit/ ... Maybe the squad could say sorry ???

Hmm. Respected journalist Carol Cadwalladr = vile, Dodgy slimy toad Banks = not vile?

This is old news isn't it? It was on here a few weeks back. She took a bit of a risk taking on someone like Banks who everyone knows is as dodgy as they come and this time she lucked out but his day will come along with the rest of his cronies hopefully.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 4:52 PM

... Oh dear ... Vile rag writer for The Guardian and Observer made to eat her lying words ... https://www.rt.com/uk/507903-arron-banks-cadwalladr-libel-lawsuit/ ... Maybe the squad could say sorry ???

Hmm. Respected journalist Carol Cadwalladr = vile, Dodgy slimy toad Banks = not vile?

This is old news isn't it? It was on here a few weeks back. She took a bit of a risk taking on someone like Banks who everyone knows is as dodgy as they come and this time she lucked out but his day will come along with the rest of his cronies hopefully.

Take it thats as near to getting a 'sorry guv, I made a mistake' from ya we'll get ... Chuckle ... Ya fellow Banks hater and Grindr boyfriend will help ya I am sure unless hes too busy with the family again ... Proper family man he is and its nice to see ... Happy Christmas

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 4:55 PM

Take it thats as near to getting a 'sorry guv, I made a mistake' from ya we'll get .. Chuckle ... Ya fellow Banks hater and Grindr boyfriend will help ya I am sure unless hes too busy with the family again ... Proper family man he is and its nice to see ... Happy Christmas

Nope, its not even that! I Dont think she has made a mistake, I said she took a risk and lucked out but I have no doubts she was barking up the right tree but catching toadies like Banks is not going to be easy but wronguns like him slip up eventually, they always do.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 6:08 PM

Take it thats as near to getting a 'sorry guv, I made a mistake' from ya we'll get .. Chuckle ... Ya fellow Banks hater and Grindr boyfriend will help ya I am sure unless hes too busy with the family again ... Proper family man he is and its nice to see ... Happy Christmas

Nope, its not even that! I Dont think she has made a mistake, I said she took a risk and lucked out but I have no doubts she was barking up the right tree but catching toadies like Banks is not going to be easy but wronguns like him slip up eventually, they always do.

Crikey so you, even though the evidence says other still believe in the vile slurs this hater reporter gave in her hate rag ... Tell ya what why dont ya send Mr Banks an email, text or whatever and tell him exactly what you think ??? ... Maybe man up or shut up ???

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 6:08 PM

Nope, its not even that! I Dont think she has made a mistake....

Neither does her legal team. Interesting that the only media to bother with it has been RT. (lol)

We represent Carole Cadwalladr in a libel claim brought against her by Arron Banks.

In December last year, the Judge made a decision about the single meaning of her statement about Arron Banks. In light of that judgment, Banks withdrew a significant part of his claim. Following clarification of the judgment in relation to the one remaining allegation, Carole has now withdrawn her truth defence, but, contrary to some reporting, has not made any admissions and stands by her public interest reporting.

She will continue to defend the claim and we anticipate that the case will be heard at trial next year.

https://www.bindmans.com/news/statement-on-libel-claim-against-carole-cadwalladr

Bulletguy - 2020-11-26 8:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 8:09 PM

Chuckle ... Even the vile hate rag Guardian refuses to financially help the vile reporter with her legal costs ...

Where is the link?

Chuckle ... You who hunt out details of members home addresses and activity on other forums cant hunt that down ??? ... Come on you are better than that, unless your busy with the grandkids or sumat

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 8:17 PM

Chuckle ... Even the vile hate rag Guardian refuses to financially help the vile reporter with her legal costs ...

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

So you have no link at all.....you'd just made it up? *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-11-26 8:19 PM

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ... You dont like what I've said so accuse me of lying again ... You wanna make a bet princess ??? Name your figure

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 8:22 PM

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ...

I asked for a link....IF there is one so why so reluctant to post a link if there is?

Bulletguy - 2020-11-26 8:24 PM

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ...

I asked for a link....IF there is one so why so reluctant to post a link if there is?

Chuckle ... As usual when challenged and a bet is mentioned you go all tizzy ... Chuckle ... https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/carole-cadwalladr-drops-truth-defence-in-arron-banks-libel-battle-but-insists-claims-were-in-public-interest/ ... Your boring

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 8:26 PM

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ... As usual when challenged and a bet is mentioned you go all tizzy ... Chuckle ... https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/carole-cadwalladr-drops-truth-defence-in-arron-banks-libel-battle-but-insists-claims-were-in-public-interest/ ... Your boring

Not at all. Why you couldn't have linked to it in the first place was very silly and about time you grew up. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-11-26 8:33 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 8:26 PM

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ...

Not at all. Why you couldn't have linked to it in the first place was very silly and about time you grew up. *-)

Chuckle

Guest pelmetman

Where is the link?

Chuckle ...

Chuckle ... You dont like what I've said so accuse me of lying again ... You wanna make a bet princess ??? Name your figure

Bullet Liar never accepts when he's caught Lying Birdy ;-) ..........

He should get a job with the Guardian >:-) .......... (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived