Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 7:07 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 2:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 1:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 11:26 AM

pelmetman - 2020-11-28 10:03 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 6:01 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:02 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 6:11 PM

I just spent twenty minutes trawling through the latest rafts of posts following our Tory MP Dehenna Davidsons announcement of the restrictions for Durham and the Dales. Ferkin ell!!! They are furious. Actually furious is not the word. Absolutely fuming is probably still not close. For once I felt like defending her but couldnt bring myself to. She has gone from Hero to Zero in just under a year. Its the first thread I have seen where all 70 comments were shooting her and the government down in flames. It was pretty much the opposite when she first got elected. Loads of people threatening never to vote Tory again having voted Tory for the first time in 2019.

LOL! I thought it would have been Brexit that would have turned them once they saw it for what it really was and it started to impact on their lives but it seems covid and being placed in Tier 3 has got there first. Every cloud an all that.

Did she win by just 70 votes? ;-) .......

I suspect most Northerner voters aren't as thick as those 70 or the local sore LOSER brigade, and are well aware of what you Sh1tstirrers are up to >:-) ............

No!! (lol) It was an absolute Landslide! Poor old remainer Helen got hammered by the not too unpleasing on the eye but a Johnson Puppet Dehenna. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Auckland_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

So she wont give a toss about 70 LOSERS >:-) ...........

Well it was 70 when I last looked but her threads when they are hot topics often run in the hundreds. She really should give a toss though as her Facebook page was once such a haven of fawning sycophancy I could barely bring myself to look at it. Those same people are not so happy now though are they? Is this going to be a reflection of our constituency in general or a reflection across all the Northern Monkey seats?

If Covid carries on wrecking their lives and Brexit fails to deliver for them yes indeedy, it will be. You forget, it took a hell of a lot for many of these people to turn Blue. Families that for generations always voted Labour. If Johnson wants to keep them then he better make their lives better which means keeping their jobs, businesses and healthcare going, improving their towns and delivering the sunlit uplands. Chop Chop!!! They are waiting! Sadly leopards dont change their spots. The North east always gets shafted by the Tories its just the northerners this time thought Brexit would be their salvation.

Chuckle ... 70 !!!!!!! ... Fail

391 now and 19 shares. Oops make that 20. I forgot to share it.

391 what ???

391 mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories. You reckoned 70 wasnt that many. There were 391 when I posted earlier. Thats a lot, even for one of her threads.

How many folk live in her constituency and how many complaining are from Bishop Auckland ... You say "mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories" so how many were actually angry and from Tories ... Your trying to make out its some kind of mass Tory walk out Princess

I read everything she posts and often respond myself so I have a pretty good grasp of who is who and the responses to her posts. As I said it was sickening at first seeing them all fawning over her and every copy and pasted post from number 10 she was told to make as if it was from her. Some of them were ridiculous but still the new starry eyed hopeful Tories stood by the horse they backed but not now. Now they have had enough. The same people are turning against her and Westminster. You have to remember there has always been deep resentment and mistrust towards Westminster and the Tories in most of the North East and it looks like its returning.

As I also mentioned I thought it would be their precious Brexit going south that would have done it but it looks like the lock down measures have got their first. I have seen similar on the other local Facebook groups like Darlo so I imagine it will be the same all over the North East. If Johnson wants to retain those new Tory voters he is going to have to somehow magically get rid of covid and the lockdowns and deliver the Sunlit Uplands at the same time while improving their lives. Good luck with that one.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 9:42 PM

I just spent twenty minutes trawling through the latest rafts of posts following our Tory MP Dehenna Davidsons announcement of the restrictions for Durham and the Dales. Ferkin ell!!! They are furious. Actually furious is not the word. Absolutely fuming is probably still not close. For once I felt like defending her but couldnt bring myself to. She has gone from Hero to Zero in just under a year. Its the first thread I have seen where all 70 comments were shooting her and the government down in flames. It was pretty much the opposite when she first got elected. Loads of people threatening never to vote Tory again having voted Tory for the first time in 2019.

LOL! I thought it would have been Brexit that would have turned them once they saw it for what it really was and it started to impact on their lives but it seems covid and being placed in Tier 3 has got there first. Every cloud an all that.

I suspect most Northerner voters aren't as thick as those 70 or the local sore LOSER brigade, and are well aware of what you Sh1tstirrers are up to >:-) ............

No!! (lol) It was an absolute Landslide! Poor old remainer Helen got hammered by the not too unpleasing on the eye but a Johnson Puppet Dehenna. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Auckland_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

Well it was 70 when I last looked but her threads when they are hot topics often run in the hundreds. She really should give a toss though as her Facebook page was once such a haven of fawning sycophancy I could barely bring myself to look at it. Those same people are not so happy now though are they? Is this going to be a reflection of our constituency in general or a reflection across all the Northern Monkey seats?

If Covid carries on wrecking their lives and Brexit fails to deliver for them yes indeedy, it will be. You forget, it took a hell of a lot for many of these people to turn Blue. Families that for generations always voted Labour. If Johnson wants to keep them then he better make their lives better which means keeping their jobs, businesses and healthcare going, improving their towns and delivering the sunlit uplands. Chop Chop!!! They are waiting! Sadly leopards dont change their spots. The North east always gets shafted by the Tories its just the northerners this time thought Brexit would be their salvation.

391 what ???

391 mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories. You reckoned 70 wasnt that many. There were 391 when I posted earlier. Thats a lot, even for one of her threads.

You NASTY Losers always hunt in packs ;-) ..........

Which is why I treat your lot with contempt :D .........

You're all gut wind and Bull sh1t >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2020-11-29 9:16 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-29 6:52 AM

391 what ???

How many folk live in her constituency and how many complaining are from Bishop Auckland ... You say "mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories" so how many were actually angry and from Tories ... Your trying to make out its some kind of mass Tory walk out Princess

I read everything she posts and often respond myself so I have a pretty good grasp of who is who and the responses to her posts. As I said it was sickening at first seeing them all fawning over her and every copy and pasted post from number 10 she was told to make as if it was from her. Some of them were ridiculous but still the new starry eyed hopeful Tories stood by the horse they backed but not now. Now they have had enough. The same people are turning against her and Westminster. You have to remember there has always been deep resentment and mistrust towards Westminster and the Tories in most of the North East and it looks like its returning.

As I also mentioned I thought it would be their precious Brexit going south that would have done it but it looks like the lock down measures have got their first. I have seen similar on the other local Facebook groups like Darlo so I imagine it will be the same all over the North East. If Johnson wants to retain those new Tory voters he is going to have to somehow magically get rid of covid and the lockdowns and deliver the Sunlit Uplands at the same time while improving their lives. Good luck with that one.

So no real answer just more guff about some "Sunlit Uplands"

Birdbrain - 2020-11-29 9:26 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-29 9:16 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-29 6:52 AM

391 what ???

So no real answer just more guff about some "Sunlit Uplands"

I answered your questions. The vast majority are clearly from Bishop Auckland as they often post on issues related purely to Bishop. There are a few like me of course from the Dales but not many and one or two from Barnard Castle. When you see lots of posts saying I regret my vote for you or Ill never vote Tory again from people who not so long ago were singing hers and Johnsons praises thats kind of a clue that the worm is turning.

Anything else you want to know?

Archived