Immigrants

Bulletguy

Yes I know Brits living abroad like to call themselves 'expats' but they're immigrants. More than 5.5 million Brits live abroad and 2000 leave UK every week. This proved a very interesting read.

https://www.iexpats.com/what-if-british-expats-had-voted-in-the-brexit-referendum/

Top 25 countries where they live. You might be surprised at some stats.....eg, more Brits live in Argentina than the Falklands and two pensioners live in Mongolia! B-)

https://www.iexpats.com/where-do-british-expats-live/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-12-02 6:10 AM

Wonder how many of them sponge off the nations they live in like those who live here

Depends on their ability to prove residence and legal right to reside, just the same as here. The myth of folk walking into any country and getting free money thrown at them is bunkum peddled by the xenophobic anti-immigrant media.

Bulletguy - 2020-12-02 3:00 PM

Wonder how many of them sponge off the nations they live in like those who live here

Depends on their ability to prove residence and legal right to reside, just the same as here. The myth of folk walking into any country and getting free money thrown at them is bunkum peddled by the xenophobic anti-immigrant media.

You know nothing, my missus worked for a charity that helped immigrants get money, clothing, food, shelter etc etc und it had nowt to do with whatever your silly "xenophobic" guff means

twbm - 2020-12-02 8:05 PM

There is a much higher number of indegenous spongers.

Proof ??? ... Statistically you can show a like for like between immigrants and UK residents

Birdbrain - 2020-12-02 8:18 PM

You know nothing, my missus worked for a charity that helped immigrants get money, clothing, food, shelter etc etc und it had nowt to do with whatever your silly "xenophobic" guff means

This sounds very much like another of your conveniently made up highly imaginative stories. Without evidence of statistics your claim means absolutely nothing.

Bulletguy - 2020-12-02 8:45 PM

This sounds very much like another of your conveniently made up highly imaginative stories. Without evidence of statistics your claim means absolutely nothing.

You are the proven liar on here princess, not me

Barryd999 - 2020-12-02 8:43 PM

Britain exports more immigrants than any other EU country apparently. Yet we voted to end freedom of movement.

Wonder if those Brits are leaving in large numbers to escape our new immigrants ??? ... They certainly leave in large numbers wherever immigrants live ... Maybe some might even have escaped to your whites only village Barry

Birdbrain - 2020-12-02 8:55 PM

Britain exports more immigrants than any other EU country apparently. Yet we voted to end freedom of movement.

Wonder if those Brits are leaving in large numbers to escape our new immigrants ??? ... They certainly leave in large numbers wherever immigrants live ... Maybe some might even have escaped to your whites only village Barry

Its not new, its been the case for donkeys years.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-02 9:01 PM

Chuckle ... Ye I know ... Chancer immigrants have been coming here for "donkeys years"

Birdbrain - 2020-12-02 8:50 PM

I'll translate.......you had no statistics or evidence and it was just more of your usual anti-immigrant guff. Doesn't your "husband" work for the council? Try that one for your next storyline as your 'missus' one failed. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-12-02 9:05 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-02 8:50 PM

I'll translate.......you had no statistics or evidence and it was just more of your usual anti-immigrant guff. Doesn't your "husband" work for the council? Try that one for your next storyline as your 'missus' one failed. (lol)

I think you are upset because I have family and a 'missus' ... If in real life you acted a little nicer than you do on here you might still have both n'all

Guest pelmetman

So much for all that multi cultural UK guff you've been spouting for years then? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2020-12-03 9:18 AM

So much for all that multi cultural UK guff you've been spouting for years then? :D ..........

Eh? WTF are you on about? Are you suggesting that because the UK has the highest number of people in Europe who choose to become immigrants and go and live abroad they dont like foreigners?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-03 10:15 AM

Eh? WTF are you on about? Are you suggesting that because the UK has the highest number of people in Europe who choose to become immigrants and go and live abroad they dont like foreigners?

Read what Birdy said ;-) ........

Are white Brits leaving our immigrant dominated towns and cities (?) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-03 11:19 AM

Yeah I discounted that as utter guff. I know a lot of ex pats. I dont know any that have cited not liking immigrants as there reason to become an immigrant, not one. *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-12-03 11:39 AM

Yeah I discounted that as utter guff. I know a lot of ex pats. I dont know any that have cited not liking immigrants as there reason to become an immigrant, not one. *-)

It's the usual racist xenophobic tripe from the dimmer twins who make rubbish up as they go along with zero credible explanation as to how they draw such conclusions. Plenty of conjecture lacking any substance! *-)

Chuckle ... Instead of you and ya boyfriend throwing insults why dont you read what I wrote ... I put I "wonder" when referring to those who leave the country, didn't say they did or didn't leave because of immigrants, unlike you of course who knows "a lot of ex pats" who've sat down and told ya the reasons they are leaving??? Chuckle, of course Barry ... As for 'white flight' here in Blighty thats 100% a reality and if you want we can discuss numbers if you can manage to wipe the steam off ya hate goggles first

Birdbrain - 2020-12-03 4:21 PM

Chuckle ... Instead of you and ya boyfriend throwing insults why dont you read what I wrote ... I put I "wonder" when referring to those who leave the country, didn't say they did or didn't leave because of immigrants, unlike you of course who knows "a lot of ex pats" who've sat down and told ya the reasons they are leaving??? Chuckle, of course Barry ... As for 'white flight' here in Blighty thats 100% a reality and if you want we can discuss numbers if you can manage to wipe the steam off ya hate goggles first

Ah right. You just "Wonder". Thats ok then. I "wonder" if Taylor Swift is hiding in my Studio right now waiting to play with me. Hang on.. Nope, she isnt there.

If there is a "White flight" because people dont like a certain colour of immigrants then maybe they shouldnt have voted to kick out all the white same culture Europeans then who are quickly being replaced with Africans and Asians, None EU immigration now the highest since records began. Ooops.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-03 5:00 PM

Ah right. You just "Wonder". Thats ok then. I "wonder" if Taylor Swift is hiding in my Studio right now waiting to play with me. Hang on.. Nope, she isnt there.

If there is a "White flight" because people dont like a certain colour of immigrants then maybe they shouldnt have voted to kick out all the white same culture Europeans then who are quickly being replaced with Africans and Asians, None EU immigration now the highest since records began. Ooops.

Dont go all Hollywood princess ... I "wonder" isnt me saying sumat either is or isnt is it, its not difficult to grasp how ever much you might want to wrap it up as sumat different ... "if there is white flight" ... Chuckle ... "if" ... Some of those white flight folk might have escaped to your whites only village princess, though I am pretty sure you know all about their backgrounds and why they moved there given you know alll about the backgrounds of all those ex-pats you know ... Chuckle ... Drip

Birdbrain - 2020-12-03 7:21 PM

Dont go all Hollywood princess ... I "wonder" isnt me saying sumat either is or isnt is it, its not difficult to grasp how ever much you might want to wrap it up as sumat different ... "if there is white flight" ... Chuckle ... "if" ... Some of those white flight folk might have escaped to your whites only village princess, though I am pretty sure you know all about their backgrounds and why they moved there given you know alll about the backgrounds of all those ex-pats you know ... Chuckle ... Drip

I do know all the backgrounds of any newcomers who come here now you mention it. They have to be vetted. (lol) The implication from you is that many chose to leave the Uk to live elsewhere because they didnt like all the funny foreigners. I say rubbish. There may be some truth in some people moving within the UK because they dont like whats happened to the area they lived in.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-03 9:10 PM

I do know all the backgrounds of any newcomers who come here now you mention it. They have to be vetted. (lol) The implication from you is that many chose to leave the Uk to live elsewhere because they didnt like all the funny foreigners. I say rubbish. There may be some truth in some people moving within the UK because they dont like whats happened to the area they lived in.

I said I "wonder" if you cant understand that then thats your problem ... Given the many that leave their towns and cities for other UK areas because of immigrants are you saying none of those that leave for foreign shores do so for the same reason or at least thats part of the reason they leave ??? ... North Yorkshire has many who 'white flight' Barry, go to the east coast, go to York, go to North Yorkshire villagers there are plenty of folk who've left immigrant areas to live in places like yours that are 'whites only'

Birdbrain - 2020-12-04 6:41 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-03 9:10 PM

I said I "wonder" if you cant understand that then thats your problem ... Given the many that leave their towns and cities for other UK areas because of immigrants are you saying none of those that leave for foreign shores do so for the same reason or at least thats part of the reason they leave ??? ... North Yorkshire has many who 'white flight' Barry, go to the east coast, go to York, go to North Yorkshire villagers there are plenty of folk who've left immigrant areas to live in places like yours that are 'whites only'

York? I thought York was one of the most sought after areas to live in the North? It always seems pretty upmarket to me. I don't remember seeing many funny coloured foreigners on the Yorkshire coast either. In fact I dont know many places in North Yorkshire that do have large immigrant populations, perhaps you can enlighten me with examples.

I do know though that your Brexit has resulted in a massive influx of none EU migrants and a great reduction in "white" Europeans. Oh dear. Why are you not outraged at the government letting all those none EU migrants in if they are the cause of this so called "White Flight"?

Archived