More Brexit good news that the Haters will hate........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-12-12 9:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-12 8:37 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-12 8:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-12 7:55 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-12 5:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-12 1:59 PM

John52 - 2020-12-12 12:59 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-12 9:05 AM

John52 - 2020-12-12 8:51 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-12 8:44 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-11 11:23 PM

Just 1 day until the last bus too Nodealville (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

What do YOU hope to gain from it *-)

Exactly what YOU SNP folk wanted but lacked the balls to vote for it ;-) .........

Freedom (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Freedom to do what? What do you want to do that the EU has stopped you from doing?

Freedom of movement so he could spend six months of the year in Spain but he doesn't like any johnny foreigners coming here so voted Brexit to end FoM........not realising it ended his own as well. (lol)

Not satisfied with shooting himself in the foot, the clown kneecaps himself for good measure. *-)

My booking for our campsite in Spain is from late October 2021 until April 2022 ;-) .........

I still expect to spend most of next winter in Spain B-) .......

How long..... is subject to our building work of course ;-) .......

I'd post pictures next year if I was still on here :D ......

But as I wont be :-> ........

I guess you'll have to carry on Hating me...... without me (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

LOL! So you intend to become an illegal immigrant then next winter but wont be on here to tell us about it. (lol) Vee have vays of keeping track of you though. For you Tommy zee illegal stays on Costa del Brexit eeez Over!

Give over. What will you do all day in Spain without Chatterbollox?

You forget ;-) .......

I'm not a Dumbf*ck Loser >:-) ......

I can count to 180 (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

PS as for Chatterbollox......I'm moving on.......because I have a life B-) .......

Unlike some on here :D ........

I think you might find if you intend going to Spain next winter from October to April its actually 90 you need to be able to count up to. Actually no, scrub that, you are correct. It will be fine. Just count to 180. (lol)

You are a Chatterbollox junky looking at your post count. All those months spent in Spain I bet you never got a tan. You were always on here swigging Blue Nun from your shed.

Did you miss my post where I said about starting my Schengen clock in Late June early July or August? ;-) ........

We haven't decided yet whether we're coming home to the UK for Crimbo 2021 or family are coming to us in Spain B-) ........

Yes I must have missed that bit Dave. you are absolutely correct. If you start your Schengen clock in July and then go to Europe for six months in October you can stay there for 180 days no bother. Have a nice time. B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-13 10:59 AM

Exactly what YOU SNP folk wanted but lacked the balls to vote for it ;-) .........

Freedom to do what? What do you want to do that the EU has stopped you from doing?

Freedom of movement so he could spend six months of the year in Spain but he doesn't like any johnny foreigners coming here so voted Brexit to end FoM........not realising it ended his own as well. (lol)

Not satisfied with shooting himself in the foot, the clown kneecaps himself for good measure. *-)

My booking for our campsite in Spain is from late October 2021 until April 2022 ;-) .........

I guess you'll have to carry on Hating me...... without me (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

LOL! So you intend to become an illegal immigrant then next winter but wont be on here to tell us about it. (lol) Vee have vays of keeping track of you though. For you Tommy zee illegal stays on Costa del Brexit eeez Over!

You forget ;-) .......

PS as for Chatterbollox......I'm moving on.......because I have a life B-) .......

I think you might find if you intend going to Spain next winter from October to April its actually 90 you need to be able to count up to. Actually no, scrub that, you are correct. It will be fine. Just count to 180. (lol)

You are a Chatterbollox junky looking at your post count. All those months spent in Spain I bet you never got a tan. You were always on here swigging Blue Nun from your shed.

Did you miss my post where I said about starting my Schengen clock in Late June early July or August? ;-) ........

We haven't decided yet whether we're coming home to the UK for Crimbo 2021 or family are coming to us in Spain B-) ........

Yes I must have missed that bit Dave. you are absolutely correct. If you start your Schengen clock in July and then go to Europe for six months in October you can stay there for 180 days no bother. Have a nice time. B-)

You've obviously missed the bit about coming home just before the 180 days is up, and then heading back out for the rest of the winter a few days later B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-12-14 10:35 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-13 10:59 AM

You forget ;-) .......

You've obviously missed the bit about coming home just before the 180 days is up, and then heading back out for the rest of the winter a few days later B-) ..........

Must have. Sounds like you have it sussed Dave. B-)

Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 11:18 AM

Yep that's it. 179 days in an EU country.....fly back to UK for a few days, then back to EU land for another 180.

Sorted.....that'll fox 'em. ;-)

Bulletguy - 2020-12-14 11:42 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 11:18 AM

Yep that's it. 179 days in an EU country.....fly back to UK for a few days, then back to EU land for another 180.

Sorted.....that'll fox 'em. ;-)

Dave has cracked it!! He should go around all the motorhome forums and tell them all his brilliant plan! He will be a hero! in fact, maybe we should all post a link to this genius post and they can all join up on Chatterbollox to thank him!!

We are saved!!

Archived