Think Of Others This Wintersfest ...

Birdbrain

Nobody is alone thanks to Chatterbollox! Merry Christmas to all our members.

Are you doing your usual late night Christmas Eve Skype Gold Channel show this year Mr Birdbrain or do the new covid restrictions mean you cant have the Village People tribute act and the members from your Blue Oyster club bar in your attic this year?

Guest pelmetman

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to Brexiteer Winners everywhere B-) ..........

Tough Titty to LOSER Whiners everywhere :D ..........

Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 9:12 AM

Are you doing your usual late night Christmas Eve Skype Gold Channel show this year Mr Birdbrain or do the new covid restrictions mean you cant have the Village People tribute act and the members from your Blue Oyster club bar in your attic this year?

Me and hubby wont be performing for you this year no ... The 2 cheques you sent bounced so you wont be watching ... "Nobody is alone" ... I bet someone is

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-12-14 5:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 9:12 AM

Me and hubby wont be performing for you this year no ... The 2 cheques you sent bounced so you wont be watching ... "Nobody is alone" ... I bet someone is

Indeed ;-) .......

Just think of Sado Bullet who will only have his collection of Ex Communist Fuzz cars to flick through, or Joke52 counting the binbags of Poo he is surrounded by in his builders van 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 6:50 PM

Wont be alone here in our racist village. We will be having our Christmas eve torchlight procession and carol singing as usual followed by a Peasant hunt and mince pies and Jim Beam drinking competition. Yeeeeha!!!

No doubt followed by hunt the Brexiteer? ;-) ........

You're deffo struggling to get into the Crimbo spirit Fatty :D .........

P1010899.JPG.74235b65a50df5ee2ebfd3e97e92eaf3.JPG

Archived