Somebody check on...

pepe63xnotuse

Good.....though having watched the drama documentary about one of the victims, Anthony Bryan, i'd say they deserve much more though it's difficult to put a price on trashed lives. The experiences Anthony Bryan went through were horrific and a national disgrace....and he was just one of many.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08g29ff/sitting-in-limbo

pepe63 - 2020-12-14 12:20 PM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Because when he reads this- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55300494 - his head is likely to explode! :D

What a strange one you are ... Why would anyones head "explode!" for payment to folk for wrong doing towards them ??? ... Hopefully this will also open up payments by the police and local authorities to the thousands and thousands of white underage girls repeatedly raped by Muslim sex gangs which I know we will all welcome ... Silly hater

Birdbrain - 2020-12-14 3:05 PM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Because when he reads this- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55300494 - his head is likely to explode! :D

What a strange one you are ... Why would anyones head "explode!" for payment to folk for wrong doing towards them ??? ... Hopefully this will also open up payments by the police and local authorities to the thousands and thousands of white underage girls repeatedly raped by Muslim sex gangs which I know we will all welcome ... Silly hater

Anger!!! (lol)

https://i.gifer.com/Hv6.gif

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 1:36 PM

Not nearly enough and it wont help those that are now dead!

Disgraceful.

I wonder if those who spent their time commiting crime will use their compo to compensate their victims? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-14 5:50 PM

Disgraceful.

I wonder if those who spent their time commiting crime will use their compo to compensate their victims? *-) .........

Will those be the ones that actually committed crimes or the ones the government wrongly accused of being criminals when they deported them or locked them up?

Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 5:40 PM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Anger!!! (lol)

Mmmm ... Obviously you dont agree innocent white underage victims of Muslim sex gangs deserve compo

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 7:00 PM

Disgraceful.

Will those be the ones that actually committed crimes or the ones the government wrongly accused of being criminals when they deported them or locked them up?

It should be easy enough to check if they have a criminal record ;-) .......

But then again You being a thick as mince criminal lover you'll come up with some pathetic excuse to save a rapist or murderer from deportation and pay them some compo *-) ..........

There's a lot of you Dumbf*cks about 8-) .......

Disgraceful.

Do you have a better statistic than "those" which could be anything from 1 - 1001? :-S

The estimated number of Windrush victims is 57,000.......just to give you some idea of what you need to bear in mind.

Instead of burying your miserable self in race hate rubbish watch this and LEARN to develop some humanity;

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-14 8:18 PM

Disgraceful.

Do you have a better statistic than "those" which could be anything from 1 - 1001? :-S

The estimated number of Windrush victims is 57,000.......just to give you some idea of what you need to bear in mind.

Instead of burying your miserable self in race hate rubbish watch this and LEARN to develop some humanity;

Dont waste your time trying to lecture me Bullet Liar *-) ........

I only need to google my birth place to see what a mess the Windrush generation have made of it *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-14 8:21 PM

Disgraceful.

I only need to google my birth place to see what a mess the Windrush generation have made of it *-) ........

It was a very simple question so why can't you answer it? What is the number of Windrush victims you claim "spent their time committing crime"? It's important as it's relevant to the total number which migrated here. If you don't know then say so but it makes your claim look particularly stupid if you had nothing to base it on other than your usual wild conjecture along with race hate.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-14 9:18 PM

Disgraceful.

It was a very simple question so why can't you answer it? What is the number of Windrush victims you claim "spent their time committing crime"? It's important as it's relevant to the total number which migrated here. If you don't know then say so but it makes your claim look particularly stupid if you had nothing to base it on other than your usual wild conjecture along with race hate.

Damn your thick Bullet Liar............Who do you think is respnsible for the numerous Black on Black murders in my place of birth? :-| .........

The kids of the Windrush generation.........Or us white Cockney's who moved out of that sh1t hole decades ago? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-14 7:12 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-14 7:00 PM

Disgraceful.

It should be easy enough to check if they have a criminal record ;-) .......

But then again You being a thick as mince criminal lover you'll come up with some pathetic excuse to save a rapist or murderer from deportation and pay them some compo *-) ..........

There's a lot of you Dumbf*cks about 8-) .......

Yeah it should be but the Tory government still managed it and wrongly deported or tried to deport some that they claimed had criminal convictions but did not.

Birdbrain - 2020-12-14 7:07 PM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Anger!!! (lol)

Mmmm ... Obviously you dont agree innocent white underage victims of Muslim sex gangs deserve compo

Well as someone who is close to someone who's life was ruined by false allegations of sexual assault on underage girls based on the so called victims hoping to get some "Compo" which was finally proved to be false in court i am not sure it should happen.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-15 9:49 AM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Anger!!! (lol)

Well as someone who is close to someone who's life was ruined by false allegations of sexual assault on underage girls based on the so called victims hoping to get some "Compo" which was finally proved to be false in court i am not sure it should happen.

What a hatey type you are ... What part of "innocent underage victims of Muslim sex gangs" do you find difficult to grasp ??? ... As far as I am aware all the alleged Muslim abusers so far have been found guilty and as far as I am aware none of the underage white girls so far have been found to be 'making it up' to get "Compo" but I am sure you'll show otherwise ... Both Windrush and those poor underage white girl victims of Muslim sex gangs were victims of the authorities in one way or the other, the girls however also had to endure repeat rape and abuse for years didn't they so for me they deserve way more £££ than the Windrush lot ... As for your "close to someone" guff, given your track record for lying, exaggerating and going all Disney on here I'll leave it to others to decide if they believe your 'convenient' story

Birdbrain - 2020-12-15 2:04 PM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Anger!!! (lol)

What a hatey type you are ... What part of "innocent underage victims of Muslim sex gangs" do you find difficult to grasp ??? ... As far as I am aware all the alleged Muslim abusers so far have been found guilty and as far as I am aware none of the underage white girls so far have been found to be 'making it up' to get "Compo" but I am sure you'll show otherwise ... Both Windrush and those poor underage white girl victims of Muslim sex gangs were victims of the authorities in one way or the other, the girls however also had to endure repeat rape and abuse for years didn't they so for me they deserve way more £££ than the Windrush lot ... As for your "close to someone" guff, given your track record for lying, exaggerating and going all Disney on here I'll leave it to others to decide if they believe your 'convenient' story

I have no issue with those poor girls being well looked after but the trouble is word is out and its a "compo" culture. I wish it I was making it up but I am not. It was a devastating time for this person. His career and life ruined so much so he had two nervous breakdowns and will never be the same despite being cleared of all charges. There was even an admission that they "done it for the money". Nothing happened to them of course but his life is ruined.

pelmetman - 2020-12-15 9:14 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-14 9:18 PM

Disgraceful.

Damn your thick Bullet Liar............Who do you think is respnsible for the numerous Black on Black murders in my place of birth? :-| .........

The kids of the Windrush generation.........Or us white Cockney's who moved out of that sh1t hole decades ago? *-) .........

At first you were railing against the Windrush victims themselves......"I wonder if those who spent their time commiting crime will use their compo to compensate their victims?" and "I only need to google my birth place to see what a mess the Windrush generation have made of it."

But now you're venting your spleen against the children of the Windrush generation......."Who do you think is respnsible for the numerous Black on Black murders in my place of birth? The kids of the Windrush generation."

They are not receiving any compensation at all you idiot. *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-12-15 3:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-15 2:04 PM

...antony1969/Birdbrain!

Anger!!! (lol)

I have no issue with those poor girls being well looked after but the trouble is word is out and its a "compo" culture. I wish it I was making it up but I am not. It was a devastating time for this person. His career and life ruined so much so he had two nervous breakdowns and will never be the same despite being cleared of all charges. There was even an admission that they "done it for the money". Nothing happened to them of course but his life is ruined.

"I have no issue with those poor girls being well looked after" ... Thank f$ck for that, though your "but" immediately after your "no issue" claim is concerning

Archived