Covidiots

colin

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 8:11 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 7:30 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 3:30 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 9:11 AM

John52 - 2020-12-21 10:50 PM

StuartO - 2020-12-21 9:35 PM

As I said, he was expressing an opinion. You might disagree but that doesn’t make him a liar.

He was effectively saying that being in the EU would have slowed the process down

But how?

It's self evident from the fact that we have given over half a million the jab B-) .........and the EU wont be starting until the 27th 8-) ..........

Just imagine the screaming hissy fit you LOSERS would be having if it was the other way round >:-) .......

Bump :D .........

Well am I wrong HATERS??? >:-) ........

Bump :D ........

Still no reply ;-) ........

I can only assume I have our resident Haters banged to rights yet again >:-) .........

Hmm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/22/nhs-leaders-raise-concerns-pace-covid-vaccine-rollout?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Apparently they are also getting only 24 hours notice of a delivery which leaves very little time to organise local recipients of the vaccine and but also at the other end of the scale it sometimes does not turn up.

I would hang fire before you get all excited about how smoothly the delivery of the vaccine is going. It seem there is plenty of scope for the Tories to cock it up and its already happening.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:41 AM

As I said, he was expressing an opinion. You might disagree but that doesn’t make him a liar.

He was effectively saying that being in the EU would have slowed the process down

But how?

It's self evident from the fact that we have given over half a million the jab B-) .........and the EU wont be starting until the 27th 8-) ..........

Just imagine the screaming hissy fit you LOSERS would be having if it was the other way round >:-) .......

I can only assume I have our resident Haters banged to rights yet again >:-) .........

Hmm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/22/nhs-leaders-raise-concerns-pace-covid-vaccine-rollout?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Apparently they are also getting only 24 hours notice of a delivery which leaves very little time to organise local recipients of the vaccine and but also at the other end of the scale it sometimes does not turn up.

I would hang fire before you get all excited about how smoothly the delivery of the vaccine is going. It seem there is plenty of scope for the Tories to cock it up and its already happening.

Cant read your rag rubbish but its by pure coincidence my missus talked to her buddy yesterday who is a fairly senior figure at our local NHS hospital ... Maybe rather than reading your hate rag you might do better to talk to someone involved at NHS level who is actively taking part right now in the vaccine roll out ... Your a silly hatey type

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 11:06 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:41 AM

But how?

Hmm

Cant read your rag rubbish but its by pure coincidence my missus talked to her buddy yesterday who is a fairly senior figure at our local NHS hospital ... Maybe rather than reading your hate rag you might do better to talk to someone involved at NHS level who is actively taking part right now in the vaccine roll out ... Your a silly hatey type

And?

What did your NHS Insider say?

Archived