I Thought ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-21 10:10 PM

Whatever made you think that?

So you admit you were lying about the your governments insider claims of a extension to the transition period? ;-) .........

My mum said you have to have a good memory to be a liar :D .........

Looks like your memory isn't up to your job as Fake News peddler >:-) ..........

Barryd999 - 2020-12-22 9:40 AM

Blimey you two really dont read properly do you? I seem to remember my government insider said it was being discussed so maybe it was, perhaps it still is I dunno.

Chuckle ... funny how its gone from "begging" to "being discussed" ... You're right with your last bit "I dunno" pretty much somes up mostly everything you say ... Hatey type

Birdbrain - 2020-12-22 9:47 AM

Blimey you two really dont read properly do you? I seem to remember my government insider said it was being discussed so maybe it was, perhaps it still is I dunno.

Chuckle ... funny how its gone from "begging" to "being discussed" ... You're right with your last bit "I dunno" pretty much somes up mostly everything you say ... Hatey type

Begging? only you mentioned that word, not me.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-22 11:38 AM

Chuckle ... You gotta have a good memory to be a good liar ... You're a liar but not a very good one

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-12-22 4:13 PM

Chuckle ... You gotta have a good memory to be a good liar ... You're a liar but not a very good one

Poor old Barry Fake News does seem to have truth issues :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 4:25 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-22 4:13 PM

Poor old Barry Fake News does seem to have truth issues :D .........

Und mental health issues ... You know he "couldn't give a to$$ about Brexit" dont ya ... Part of his claim is correct though, he really cant have a to$$ anymore

Archived