No Deal ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Boris has just pointed out the SNP want to leave the UK and rejoin the EU........ So that they can hand back their fishing industry to the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

It would seem that a huge majority agree with me that the deal is crap including most Tories and leave voters by a country mile.

https://tinyurl.com/yad2aeng

Even worse for Johnson is it looks like most people agree though that Labour have to back it.

It would seem finally Johnson has not got away with his usual spin this time. Perhaps losing Cummings and his three word "winning" slogans has now finally cost him or perhaps the public have wised up to Johnson finally.

This spells trouble for Johnson down the line as we go into this deal with virtually nobody happy with it. If it proves to be as crap as most people think it will be then its on him. Its his deal, he owns it.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-30 1:53 PM

It would seem that a huge majority agree with me that the deal is crap including most Tories and leave voters by a country mile.

Even worse for Johnson is it looks like most people agree though that Labour have to back it.

It would seem finally Johnson has not got away with his usual spin this time. Perhaps losing Cummings and his three word "winning" slogans has now finally cost him or perhaps the public have wised up to Johnson finally.

This spells trouble for Johnson down the line as we go into this deal with virtually nobody happy with it. If it proves to be as crap as most people think it will be then its on him. Its his deal, he owns it.

You may well be right....all that will be needed is a vote of no confidence.....enter Rishi PM.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-30 1:53 PM

Whilst I don't disagree that the "deal" appears to please neither side/faction, and that it looks to be the worst of both worlds..to the average bloke on the street, the fact we haven't "crashed out" without a deal (and therefore his factory isn't going to immediatley close/get relocated to within the eu?), is all that "he" will really take on board..

and if/when the increased costs/time involved in implementing any new paperwork/compliance procedures etc do start to have a negative impact on his job/business, Mr Average-Bloke-in-the-Street, would've probably forgotten it was our PM's deal/doing and will just revert to blaming "the eu" (as per his chosen newspaper tells him...). :-S

Sorry Jumpstart, I crossed your post.

Yes, I can see the Rishi Sunak being a real contender.

Guest pelmetman

Meaow!........Kinda ironic that the same forum Pussies who where having Kittens at the thought of a No Deal *-) ..........

Are now being Queens over the fact that Boris has done a deal (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I hope the Doc has some veterinary training :D .........

Archived