Promises... promises...

jumpstart

Birdbrain - 2021-01-14 3:51 PM

jumpstart - 2021-01-14 3:47 PM

Mirror Online: Alarming footage shows huge crowds piling onto trains at jammed London Tube station.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alarming-footage-shows-huge-crowds-23317962

If this is distancing......then we might as well not worry about Brazil flights

Stop flapping

But..but..but .. there's a Raven missing.

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towrds others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty.

StuartO - 2021-01-14 5:32 PM

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towrds others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty.

Didn't the Nazis torture folk until they stepped in line and thought like they did

jumpstart - 2021-01-15 2:30 PM

https://www.euronews.com/2021/01/15/eu-vaccine-rollout-morally-and-politically-unjustified-says-albania-pm

Seems some European countries not happy with EU roll out of vaccine.

Though criticism can be levelled at this Government they appear to be doing a better job than the EU.

Albania is not in the EU and it kind of goes without saying that the bloc will help its own members first but there has been nothing stopping countries in or out of the EU securing and going ahead with their own vaccine strategy anyway. The UK decided to just go ahead first rather than wait for EU approval but any country could have done that. Hopefully we have done the right thing and I supported it. We do seem to have stormed ahead because we started earlier. I think only Israel is ahead of us. Its a long race though, there is plenty of opportunity for Johnson to mess it up but so far so good.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty.

If any of you would like to read what Birdbrain has been in the habit of posting in the way of aggression and insult before he adopted his "wounded party" posturing, I suggest you browse Page 6 of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread and earlier.

StuartO - 2021-01-15 5:02 PM

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty.

If any of you would like to read what Birdbrain has been in the habit of posting in the way of aggression and insult before he adopted his "wounded party" posturing, I suggest you browse Page 6 of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread and earlier.

Stunning bravery ... Chuckle

Archived