Cuckoo Land

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-03-27 12:30 PM

LOL! You love the Union Flag but hate the Union it stands for. Mental.

How can someone who is a 1 part Taff a 1 part Jock and 2 parts Cockney hate the Union? :-S ........

Do I sound like someone who hates himself? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-03-28 9:40 AM

How can someone who is a 1 part Taff a 1 part Jock and 2 parts Cockney hate the Union? :-S ........

Yes.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-28 10:07 AM

Yes.

It's no wonder you keep on LOSING then ;-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

LOL! You hate the scots. I bet if I could be arsed to search back to 2014 there would be several threads where you would be positively supporting them leaving the Union.

If you loved the Union and that flag so much, why are you hell bent on destroying both with your Batty Brexit?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-03-28 2:35 PM

LOL! You hate the scots. I bet if I could be arsed to search back to 2014 there would be several threads where you would be positively supporting them leaving the Union.

If you loved the Union and that flag so much, why are you hell bent on destroying both with your Batty Brexit?

Its funny then that we have a couple of Scottish friends ;-) ..........

As for Independence I'm on the fence :D ...........How could I be anything else as a Brexiteer??? :-S .......

I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy of the EU loving Gorbals Gobbess as I always have with EU Hypocrites >:-) .............

Bulletguy - 2021-03-27 1:30 PM
Barryd999 - 2021-03-27 8:55 AM
pelmetman - 2021-03-27 7:18 AM
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-26 8:00 PMBut Pelmethead you are a self confessed benefits scrounger.
Did you miss this bit Dimwit? *-) .........."Benefits should only be given to deserving folk like me who have spent years paying in"Only another 3 years until I get my state pension then I can become a fulltime scrounger again B-) ........Like many on here :D ...........
LOL! Spent years paying in but were on so low an income you qualified for benefits? (lol) I dont get the impression their are many scroungers on here. Whatever gave you that idea?
Ten years ago his "empire" was "bumping along the bottom".
pelmetman - 2011-07-06 6:08 PMIts just over a year since I did my original post:D..................Just wondered if things have changed much? 
For my own part we just seem to be bumping along the bottom*-).........Which I suspect will happen for a few years to come. 

My prediction is it will be 10 years before we get back to where we were, but at least it means more time away in the camper:-) 
And he has history. ;-)
francisgraham - 2012-02-19 11:08 AM
pelmetman - 2012-02-19 10:36 AM  .........and then they wonder why people like me cant be bothered to fund their excess anymore (lol) (lol) (lol)You'd make a good MP Francis............I reckon you would fit right in :DPS got to do some gardening today..........I think I'll turn my compost heaps..........as at least thats one pile of c**p that will do me some good once its turned over..........unlike our political parties (lol)

Once again you peddle the myth about why you refuse to contribute to the national exchequer by trying to convince us that it's some kind of protest against greed and corruption in government.

The reason you don't pay tax is because you don't earn any money. The reason you don't earn any money is because your pelmet business went downhill. If it was successful, why did you go to all the trouble of setting up another firm making pouffes, which also appears to have gone downhill?

And of course you actually boast about not being well educated, as though it's a virtue but now, having failed in business, you find yourself unemployable by anyone else.

Now there's nothing wrong in failing in business, many good people try and often, through no fault of their own, they don't succeed but unlike you, they do not then develop an obsession with anyone who is successful or who earns more then they do. They do not take every opportunity to make snide remarks about them, from the executives of the CC, to the captain of the cruise liner who was 'probably dining with the money muppets' before his crash and, most offensive of all to many members of this forum, your claim that those of us who buy new motorhomes only do it to impress the neighbours. Well, I'm sorry that you have to drive a 25 year old 'van that's one MOT away from the scrapyard, but that isn't my problem.

Your entire attitude shows a jealousy and resentment of anyone who is educated and successful, epitomised by your attitude to our law makers who are all 'corrupt' or 'bleeding the nation dry'.

And yet you still try to convince us all that your refusal to pay income tax is some kind of lifestyle choice and then have the nerve to rail against dishonesty in parliament! 
Blimey Bulletguy!..some golden oldies there! (lol) (lol) Re: "bumping along the bottom" (July 2011)Well,in fairness, he had been claiming benefits (Working Tax Credits) since the June of the previous year..http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Is-the-benefit-system-to-generous-/20021/..you know, the ones that he "says" that he "..didn't need.." (lol) (lol) .So, to summarise again, constantly boasts about doing so well that he was able to "semi-retire" at 46..but was claiming benefits in his early 50s!? That francisgraham chap summed up the Pelmetman of that *era to a tee. (*I say of that era because back then he was always boasting about how "skint" and "lazy" he was and it was only really when talk of the referendum, and its impact on business, that he started to peddle the "..when you've run a business like I have..when you've exported goods like I have.." storyline (lol) *-) Good job Parasiteman has had his in-laws to fall back on..he could well be drinking his cheap plonk in some doorway otherwise. :D :D (copious amounts of smilies add in order to help him read it).

pepe63 - 2021-03-29 10:32 AM
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-26 8:00 PMBut Pelmethead you are a self confessed benefits scrounger.
Did you miss this bit Dimwit? *-) .........."Benefits should only be given to deserving folk like me who have spent years paying in"Only another 3 years until I get my state pension then I can become a fulltime scrounger again B-) ........Like many on here :D ...........
LOL! Spent years paying in but were on so low an income you qualified for benefits? (lol) I dont get the impression their are many scroungers on here. Whatever gave you that idea?
pelmetman - 2011-07-06 6:08 PMIts just over a year since I did my original post:D..................Just wondered if things have changed much? 
For my own part we just seem to be bumping along the bottom*-).........Which I suspect will happen for a few years to come. 

My prediction is it will be 10 years before we get back to where we were, but at least it means more time away in the camper:-) 
And he has history. ;-)
pelmetman - 2012-02-19 10:36 AM  .........and then they wonder why people like me cant be bothered to fund their excess anymore (lol) (lol) (lol)You'd make a good MP Francis............I reckon you would fit right in :DPS got to do some gardening today..........I think I'll turn my compost heaps..........as at least thats one pile of c**p that will do me some good once its turned over..........unlike our political parties (lol)

Once again you peddle the myth about why you refuse to contribute to the national exchequer by trying to convince us that it's some kind of protest against greed and corruption in government.

The reason you don't pay tax is because you don't earn any money. The reason you don't earn any money is because your pelmet business went downhill. If it was successful, why did you go to all the trouble of setting up another firm making pouffes, which also appears to have gone downhill?

And of course you actually boast about not being well educated, as though it's a virtue but now, having failed in business, you find yourself unemployable by anyone else.

Now there's nothing wrong in failing in business, many good people try and often, through no fault of their own, they don't succeed but unlike you, they do not then develop an obsession with anyone who is successful or who earns more then they do. They do not take every opportunity to make snide remarks about them, from the executives of the CC, to the captain of the cruise liner who was 'probably dining with the money muppets' before his crash and, most offensive of all to many members of this forum, your claim that those of us who buy new motorhomes only do it to impress the neighbours. Well, I'm sorry that you have to drive a 25 year old 'van that's one MOT away from the scrapyard, but that isn't my problem.

Your entire attitude shows a jealousy and resentment of anyone who is educated and successful, epitomised by your attitude to our law makers who are all 'corrupt' or 'bleeding the nation dry'.

And yet you still try to convince us all that your refusal to pay income tax is some kind of lifestyle choice and then have the nerve to rail against dishonesty in parliament! 
Blimey Bulletguy!..some golden oldies there! (lol) (lol) Re: "bumping along the bottom" (July 2011)Well,in fairness, he had been claiming benefits (Working Tax Credits) since the June of the previous year..http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Is-the-benefit-system-to-generous-/20021/..you know, the ones that he "says" that he "..didn't need.." (lol) (lol) .So, to summarise again, constantly boasts about doing so well that he was able to "semi-retire" at 46..but was claiming benefits in his early 50s!? That francisgraham chap summed up the Pelmetman of that *era to a tee. (*I say of that era because back then he was always boasting about how "skint" and "lazy" he was and it was only really when talk of the referendum, and its impact on business, that he started to peddle the "..when you've run a business like I have..when you've exported goods like I have.." storyline (lol) *-) Good job Parasiteman has had his in-laws to fall back on..he could well be drinking his cheap plonk in some doorway otherwise. :D :D (copious amounts of smilies add in order to help him read it).
Stunner isn't it?!! Just shows others had him well sussed. B-)

Guest pelmetman

And he has history. ;-)

Francis Graham.......Now there's a blast from the past 8-) .........I could write a book about him :D .......Actually I think I did PeePee ;-) ........I recall it involved some sheep :-> .........https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/How-about-the-old-story-book-back-for-a-laugh-Real-one/26661/121/#M319910

Bulletguy - 2021-03-29 10:45 AM

And he has history. ;-)

Nice try Parasiteman, but let's keep this to more recent postings.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-30 10:05 AM
Bulletguy - 2021-03-29 10:45 AM

And he has history. ;-)

"Bump...giggle...chuckle..."" :D :D "

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-30 10:05 AM

Perhaps its time to write another book? ;-) ..........

Archived