Ex-Kipper guilty of terrorism offences

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 9:31 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-14 8:11 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 6:35 AM

Etc. Etc. .... Isnt showing any terrorist UKIP/BNP members who have joined the Tory party ... Its so "well known" that none of the squad hatey types can show any ... Shall we just put it down to a false claim, a lie and move on ???

You said "Chuckle ... Britain First isnt a terrorist organisation and Mr Yaxley-Lennon isnt a terrorist so what your banging on about only you know as usual "

The links I provided suggest otherwise. Chuckle.

You can suggest all you like, you normally do ... Mr Yaxley-Lennon isnt a terrorist is he, hes never been convicted or committed a terrorist act unless you can show different ... Britain First is a political party as you know, just because a member has a conviction it doesnt mean the whole movement is terrorist based does it because that would be like saying the whole Labour party are sex pests if one of them has a sex offence conviction ... To top it all off I dont believe Mr Golding or Mr Robinson are even members of the Tory party are they, why dont you show something thats "well known" like all the terrorists that have left UKIP/BNP and joined the Tories because the other fantasy boys are struggling ... Crack on

So was the Nazi party in the 30s. I guess they maybe at some point early on had the same arguments where people said "Show me where a member of our party or "Mr" Hitler has been convicted of terrorism or murder etc but we all know where that went.

The point is, the Tories are now well infiltrated and supported by extremists and are unrecognisable as the once Broad Church party they were. They promote through a very thin veneer that they are of course but when ex tory voters like myself are alarmed at the direction they have gone in and many others like me you have to ask yourself why. No disrespect intended but it probably suits you as lets face it your views are pretty far right.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Etc. Etc. .... Isnt showing any terrorist UKIP/BNP members who have joined the Tory party ... Its so "well known" that none of the squad hatey types can show any ... Shall we just put it down to a false claim, a lie and move on ???

You said "Chuckle ... Britain First isnt a terrorist organisation and Mr Yaxley-Lennon isnt a terrorist so what your banging on about only you know as usual "

You can suggest all you like, you normally do ... Mr Yaxley-Lennon isnt a terrorist is he, hes never been convicted or committed a terrorist act unless you can show different ... Britain First is a political party as you know, just because a member has a conviction it doesnt mean the whole movement is terrorist based does it because that would be like saying the whole Labour party are sex pests if one of them has a sex offence conviction ... To top it all off I dont believe Mr Golding or Mr Robinson are even members of the Tory party are they, why dont you show something thats "well known" like all the terrorists that have left UKIP/BNP and joined the Tories because the other fantasy boys are struggling ... Crack on

Keep digging.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-far-right-extremists-join-conservatives-support-britain-first-a9252201.html

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-14 3:22 PM

Keep digging.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-far-right-extremists-join-conservatives-support-britain-first-a9252201.html

Chuckle ... Come on ... Where are the terrorists who've left Britain First to join the Tories, just show one ... Just one liccle person because your link doesnt

Barryd999 - 2021-06-14 12:34 PM

So was the Nazi party in the 30s. I guess they maybe at some point early on had the same arguments where people said "Show me where a member of our party or "Mr" Hitler has been convicted of terrorism or murder etc but we all know where that went.

The point is, the Tories are now well infiltrated and supported by extremists and are unrecognisable as the once Broad Church party they were. They promote through a very thin veneer that they are of course but when ex tory voters like myself are alarmed at the direction they have gone in and many others like me you have to ask yourself why. No disrespect intended but it probably suits you as lets face it your views are pretty far right.

You always know when Barrys up against it as he always resorts back to babbling on about Hitler and the Nazi party ... Come on now this is getting silly, put up or shut up and as for you being an ex Tory your the first ex Tory I know of that dumped them to vote and be an activist for a Jew hating, friend of terrorists ... Chuckle ... Each to their own

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 4:22 PM

Chuckle ... Come on ... Where are the terrorists who've left Britain First to join the Tories, just show one ... Just one liccle person because your link doesnt

The link is self explanatory Antony but as you don't read you can't understand, it's too difficult for you, hence the reason I stopped bothering posting any links. Also writing like a little baby shows your immaturity and poor grasp of basic English.

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 4:26 PM

You always know when Barrys up against it as he always resorts back to babbling on about Hitler and the Nazi party ... Come on now this is getting silly, put up or shut up and as for you being an ex Tory your the first ex Tory I know of that dumped them to vote and be an activist for a Jew hating, friend of terrorists ... Chuckle ... Each to their own

You cant know many Tory voters then if you dont know any that jumped ship since Brexit and the last two elections. Loads of them jumped ship and voted for any party with the best chance of stopping a Tory.

Up against what? Its been shown over and over again that extremists have infiltrated the Tory party. How many of them are terrorists or would be terrorists I guess we dont know but lets put it this way it will be a lot more than before all this nonsense started.

Barryd999 - 2021-06-14 5:59 PM

You cant know many Tory voters then if you dont know any that jumped ship since Brexit and the last two elections. Loads of them jumped ship and voted for any party with the best chance of stopping a Tory.

Up against what? Its been shown over and over again that extremists have infiltrated the Tory party. How many of them are terrorists or would be terrorists I guess we dont know but lets put it this way it will be a lot more than before all this nonsense started.

I know lots of Tories, I dont know any that jumped ship to a Jew hating friend of terrorists other than you and I certainly dont know any ex Tories that campaigned for that Jew hating friend of terrorists other than you ... Youve changed your wording, you have dropped "terrorist" and started using "extremist" when claiming they have infiltrated the Tory party and now you claim you don't know how many terrorists support the Tories ... Your difficult to keep up with and you still havent named one terrorist who has jumped Britain First/UKIP for the Tories even though you claim its "well known" ... Come on

Bulletguy - 2021-06-14 5:20 PM

The link is self explanatory Antony but as you don't read you can't understand, it's too difficult for you, hence the reason I stopped bothering posting any links. Also writing like a little baby shows your immaturity and poor grasp of basic English.

You supposedly stopped bothering because you cant prove what you claimed ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 7:13 PM

You supposedly stopped bothering because you cant prove what you claimed ... Chuckle

I stand by everything I posted. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable but it's much too difficult for you to understand so all you're left with is silly ad hominen attacks you always resort to.

Bulletguy - 2021-06-14 7:21 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 7:13 PM

I stand by everything I posted. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable but it's much too difficult for you to understand so all you're left with is silly ad hominen attacks you always resort to.

Chuckle ... As you well know you havent posted up any evidence of one single ex UKIP/BNP terrorist member shifting teams to the Tories??? ... As for "silly ad hominen attacks" claiming I cant read and I am a little baby with a poor grasp of English is you conducting a sensible discussion??? ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 7:46 PM

Chuckle ... As you well know you havent posted up any evidence of one single ex UKIP/BNP terrorist member shifting teams to the Tories??? ... As for "silly ad hominen attacks" claiming I cant read and I am a little baby with a poor grasp of English is you conducting a sensible discussion??? ... Chuckle

The links are there but as i've explained to you they're far too difficult for you to understand and yes, you write babyish words which reflects your poor grasp of basic English.

Bulletguy - 2021-06-14 8:00 PM

The links are there but as i've explained to you they're far too difficult for you to understand and yes, you write babyish words which reflects your poor grasp of basic English.

Mmmm ... I have read the links but the links dont show one single terrorist UKIP/BNP member that has jumped ship and become a terrorist member of the Tory party ... Maybe you can help me out???

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 8:17 PM

Mmmm ... I have read the links but the links dont show one single terrorist UKIP/BNP member that has jumped ship and become a terrorist member of the Tory party ... Maybe you can help me out???

You're way beyond help. And take that sweet out of your mouth......you might choke on it.

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 7:11 PM

I know lots of Tories, I dont know any that jumped ship to a Jew hating friend of terrorists other than you and I certainly dont know any ex Tories that campaigned for that Jew hating friend of terrorists other than you ... Youve changed your wording, you have dropped "terrorist" and started using "extremist" when claiming they have infiltrated the Tory party and now you claim you don't know how many terrorists support the Tories ... Your difficult to keep up with and you still havent named one terrorist who has jumped Britain First/UKIP for the Tories even though you claim its "well known" ... Come on

Well we must know a lot of different Tories or in my case ex Tory voters then. I have no idea who you are talking about as regarding a Jew Hater. I would never vote for anyone who hated Jews or any other religious group although plenty voted for the new Tory Kipper party including yourself who are clearly without doubt now it seems a racist party right up to their moron of a PM.

I havent dropped anything. Stands to reason that if there are terrorists lurking within the ranks of the BNP and the Kippers if thousands of them jumped ship to the Tories then there must be a fair few Tory Member terrorists or potential terrorists now. Of course if they were jumping about on social media or on some stage somewhere shouting "I'm a Tory Terrorist" then chances are even the new ToryKipper party would expel them but they are hardly likely to shout about it are they? Until its too late of course.

Barryd999 - 2021-06-14 9:21 PM

Well we must know a lot of different Tories or in my case ex Tory voters then. I have no idea who you are talking about as regarding a Jew Hater. I would never vote for anyone who hated Jews or any other religious group although plenty voted for the new Tory Kipper party including yourself who are clearly without doubt now it seems a racist party right up to their moron of a PM.

I havent dropped anything. Stands to reason that if there are terrorists lurking within the ranks of the BNP and the Kippers if thousands of them jumped ship to the Tories then there must be a fair few Tory Member terrorists or potential terrorists now. Of course if they were jumping about on social media or on some stage somewhere shouting "I'm a Tory Terrorist" then chances are even the new ToryKipper party would expel them but they are hardly likely to shout about it are they? Until its too late of course.

Chuckle ... A lot of words but not a lot of those "well known" terrorists that are now Tory party members ... Shall we move on given you cant provide a single case to back up your claim???

Bulletguy - 2021-06-14 8:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-14 8:17 PM

You're way beyond help. And take that sweet out of your mouth......you might choke on it.

Obviously you cant help me out ... Shall we just say you were caught out lying again and move on

Birdbrain - 2021-06-15 5:58 AM

Chuckle ... A lot of words but not a lot of those "well known" terrorists that are now Tory party members ... Shall we move on given you cant provide a single case to back up your claim???

What claim? I wonder how many of them are on that MI5 "watch list" you like to trump out. Stands to reason that given that the highest rise in terrorists threats is from the far right and that thousands of them joined the Tories that a fair few on the watch list will be Tory members.

Birdbrain - 2021-06-15 6:00 AM

Obviously you cant help me out ... Shall we just say you were caught out lying again and move on

Nobody can help you, only yourself but you won't do that, and you need to cease your usual ad hominen attacks purely because you lack the capability to read informative reports.

Bulletguy - 2021-06-15 2:09 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-15 6:00 AM

Nobody can help you, only yourself but you won't do that, and you need to cease your usual ad hominen attacks purely because you lack the capability to read informative reports.

"informative reports" that dont provide the proof of one single terrorist dumping UKIP and joining the Tories ... Unless of course I have misread it ... chuckle

Barryd999 - 2021-06-15 7:49 AM

What claim? I wonder how many of them are on that MI5 "watch list" you like to trump out. Stands to reason that given that the highest rise in terrorists threats is from the far right and that thousands of them joined the Tories that a fair few on the watch list will be Tory members.

"What claim" now your just being really silly ... You claimed its "well known" that terrorists left UKIP/BNP to join the Tories but up to now despite me asking numerous times you havent shown one single person to back that claim up ... Your other guff is just that, guff

Birdbrain - 2021-06-15 7:21 PM

"What claim" now your just being really silly ... You claimed its "well known" that terrorists left UKIP/BNP to join the Tories but up to now despite me asking numerous times you havent shown one single person to back that claim up ... Your other guff is just that, guff

Actually what I said was "It is well known that there was a surge in Tory membership from terrorist extremist loop types" and it is, both myself and others have provided the evidence. The Tory party is hardly likely to admit someone (well who knows) who is a "known" and confirmed terrorist but its pretty obvious from the surge in extremists who joined the Tory party that some of them will be. I guess its no different to those Muslims on the MI5 watch list, they are not officially terrorists until they actually commit an act of terrorism.

Barryd999 - 2021-06-16 11:47 AM

Actually what I said was "It is well known that there was a surge in Tory membership from terrorist extremist loop types" and it is, both myself and others have provided the evidence. The Tory party is hardly likely to admit someone (well who knows) who is a "known" and confirmed terrorist but its pretty obvious from the surge in extremists who joined the Tory party that some of them will be. I guess its no different to those Muslims on the MI5 watch list, they are not officially terrorists until they actually commit an act of terrorism.

"It is well known that there was a surge in Tory membership from TERRORIST extremist loop types" ... Its so "well known that you and your grindr have yet to show one example of one terrorist joining the Tories from UKIP/BNP??? ... Now you can whinge on but until you back up the claim you just look stoopid ... Again

Birdbrain - 2021-06-16 7:37 PM

"It is well known that there was a surge in Tory membership from TERRORIST extremist loop types" ... Its so "well known that you and your grindr have yet to show one example of one terrorist joining the Tories from UKIP/BNP??? ... Now you can whinge on but until you back up the claim you just look stoopid ... Again

Look at it again. I used the word "Types". I would suggest that any terrorists is almost certainly an "extremist" of some form or another. I bet without looking for example there have been no LibDem supporting Terrorists. Tories are now swamped with loopy Kipper type extremists so it stands to reason that its very likely there are terrorists or would be terrorists in their ranks.

Barryd999 - 2021-06-16 9:30 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-16 7:37 PM

Look at it again. I used the word "Types". I would suggest that any terrorists is almost certainly an "extremist" of some form or another. I bet without looking for example there have been no LibDem supporting Terrorists. Tories are now swamped with loopy Kipper type extremists so it stands to reason that its very likely there are terrorists or would be terrorists in their ranks.

"I bet without looking for example there have been no LibDem supporting Terrorists" ... Princess, you cant even prove there are any Tory terrorists that have joined from UKIP/BNP so lets not start on the PlebDims yet ... You cant prove what you claimed so move on

"Five years ago the Labour MP Jo Cox was brutally murdered by an extreme-right terrorist who was screaming "Britain First" as he did it.

Since then we've had:

An extreme-right terrorist plotting to murder Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan, then ramming a crowd of innocent pedestrians when his assassination plot didn't work out.

Another extreme-right terrorist jailed for plotting to murder the Labour MP Rosie Cooper.

A serving Metropolitan Police officer jailed for serving as a recruiter for the banned Neo-Nazi terrorist organisation National Action (he was caught thanks to the actions of anti-fascist activists, not Metropolitan Police background check on what their own staff are up to).

Two serving British soldiers were also jailed for their involvement in the extreme-right terrorist group "National Action", with one of them working as a recruitment officer enlisting other British soldiers into the terrorist group, and promoting a "race war" and a campaign of ethnic cleansing against British people of colour.

We've elected a grotesquely bigoted racist as Prime Minister, who has a shocking track record of using anti-black slurs, whipping up hate against Muslims, and spreading vile antisemitic tropes about Jews controlling world finance and the media.

We've had the chief editor of one of Britain's biggest-circulation newspapers (The S*n) publish a wild extreme-right conspiracy theory, citing neo-Nazi and grossly antisemitic publications like Aryan Unity and The Millennium Report!

We've had Britain's other 1 million+ circulation newspaper (Daily Mail) publish an utterly bizarre hate-mongering anti-Muslim hit piece, lying that places like Didsbury (a hipster haven of South Manchester), Cardiff (capital of Wales), Edinburgh (capital of Scotland), and Glasgow (hardly Kabul of the north) are actually terrifying Sharia law no-go zones for white people!

We've had multiple warnings from police bosses and anti-terrorism experts that extreme-right terrorism is by far the fastest growing threat to peace and stability in the UK.

We've had an extreme-right bomb factory uncovered in Keighley, West Yorkshire, and a pair of Cornish teenagers jailed for plotting a neo-Nazi bombing campaign in the south.

We've seen an extreme-right terror attack on a solicitors office, which was inspired by the Tory Home Secretary's vile extreme-right rabble-rousing rhetoric against "lefty lawyers" because some legal experts had used the law to prevent her from unlawfully deporting people of colour.

We've seen the Tory government snub all kinds of democratic European leaders (conservative, liberal, and democratic socialist alike), in order to make the grossly antisemitic, hard-right Hungarian tyrant Victor Orbán one of his first post-election guests of honour.

And we've seen literally dozens of Tory MPs, including the current Attorney General publicly promoting the Nazi-derived and profoundly antisemitic conspiracy theory of "cultural Marxism", in order to feed more racist red meat to the extreme-right demographic the Tories have wilfully absorbed into their ranks ever since the demise of the BNP, and then UKIP.

We've had a whole host of despicably bigoted Tory politicians suspended from the party for vile racist diatribes and even Holocaust denial, then quietly snuck back into the party once the fuss had died down.

Having a Member of Parliament brutally murdered in the street should have been a wake up call for the country, but instead, we've continued to allow the extreme-right cancer to fester and grow, to such an extent that it's clearly infested the party of government, members of the police and army (who knows how many more there are who haven't yet been exposed by anti-fascist activists), and numerous highly influential corporate media outlets."

Archived