I'm not a football fan.......But.....

Guest pelmetman

Birdbrain - 2021-07-14 5:57 AM

Seems that most of those nasty tweets didn't come from folk based in that nasty raciiiiiist England ... Thats not what the haters want to hear though is it??? ... They want to blame nasty English Brexit/Tory voters

... Our thoughts are with Marcus and his family though at this sad time

Johnson and Patel fed the fire

Remember in April when they faked a report that said there was no racism in the UK

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/flashback-april-2021-government-report-institutional-racism-281188/

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-14 7:41 AM

Seems that most of those nasty tweets didn't come from folk based in that nasty raciiiiiist England ... Thats not what the haters want to hear though is it??? ... They want to blame nasty English Brexit/Tory voters

Remember in April when they faked a report that said there was no racism in the UK

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/flashback-april-2021-government-report-institutional-racism-281188/

BLM Marxists started the fire *-) ...............

Just to enrich themselves by the looks of it ;-) ..........

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside-blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-real-estate-buying-binge/

But then again there's nothing new about you Lefties being Greedy spongers is there? >:-) ..........

How do you know? I can post from anywhere in the world if I like simply by switching on my VPN and choosing a country I want to post from. Any idiot can do that. Granted some of these Neanderthals probably have difficulty tying their shoelaces but Im sure if they are capable of creating a Twitter account for their bile they might just be clever enough to click on a VPN to disguise their location.

Such a shame that this has happened but it does not surprise me in the least. Those young lads did the country proud but lets face it, there is a section of society in this country that is permanently angry and abusive. Its all they know. Brexit, the loop Johnson and his merry men have just empowered them more sadly.

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 6:43 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-07-13 5:27 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 1:54 PM..........................

Seeing as they were one of the first to start Empire building ;-) .........................

Is your knowledge of history really that small? Apparently, the Assyrians started it in about 2,500BC, followed by almost 30 others before they got to the Romans in 27BC. Empire building is favourite human game. It's all on Wiki, so you could easily have checked your facts before posting. Next time? :-D

So 30 before 27BC ;-) ...........

That kinda puts those that are demanding us Brits pay reperations into context dosen't it? :D ............

They're obviously just opportunists jumping on the Marxists latest BLM bandwagon *-) ..........

That is a different subject (as usual). I hadn't realised Malc was a Marxist, are you sure about that? But, that's the thing about history, it changes all the time.

Are you really sure you'd prefer the world to be run as it was in 27BC? Remember, we were then largely conquered - and you thought we should leave the EU! Confused it is that I am! :-D

No democratic (ish) voting in 27BC, just sharpen your sword and stick it in, and repeat until the last man standing calls victory. I seem to remember the native Brits at the time tried that, and look who won: the EU - er, silly me, the Romans. Still they're really all those dreadful Europeans, aren't they? :-D

So, unless I'm mistaken, you'd prefer the Romans to have remained so that we could have been in the EEC from the beginning, and wouldn't then have had to leave, and we could then have avoided any claims for compensation over our later actions in creating and protecting our own empire by feeding the claimants to the lions for entertainment. You're quite an old fashioned sort of chap, aren't you? :-D

More lies "they faked a report that said there was no racism in the UK" ... Never seen that report, maybe you can link it ... How can the UK Government deny racism in the UK when your party were found guilty of it by EHRC??? ... Why do you spread fake news and hate yet fund Stop Funding Hate???

Barryd999 - 2021-07-14 12:15 PM

How do you know? I can post from anywhere in the world if I like simply by switching on my VPN and choosing a country I want to post from. Any idiot can do that. Granted some of these Neanderthals probably have difficulty tying their shoelaces but Im sure if they are capable of creating a Twitter account for their bile they might just be clever enough to click on a VPN to disguise their location.

Such a shame that this has happened but it does not surprise me in the least. Those young lads did the country proud but lets face it, there is a section of society in this country that is permanently angry and abusive. Its all they know. Brexit, the loop Johnson and his merry men have just empowered them more sadly.

Chuckle ... Taking a lesson on racism off one who was an activist and campaigner all over internet world and voter for Corbyns Labour dont cut it Princess given the vile racism your party were found guilty of recently ... You deny the racism in your party and your new saviour leader says he doesnt want ya, go back to sleep, you make more sense when your asleep or lay off the booze ... Just a liccle side issue but by your logic it seems Brexit and the Tories are to blame for Twitter race name calling in your world, one can only presume that Brexit and Tory voters are equally to blame as we voted for em so by your logic one can only presume that all Muslims are to blame for this fellas much more evil rantings??? https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19442342.abu-bakr-deghayes-brighton-denies-encouraging-terrorism/

Brian Kirby - 2021-07-14 5:18 PM

Seeing as they were one of the first to start Empire building ;-) .........................

Is your knowledge of history really that small? Apparently, the Assyrians started it in about 2,500BC, followed by almost 30 others before they got to the Romans in 27BC. Empire building is favourite human game. It's all on Wiki, so you could easily have checked your facts before posting. Next time? :-D

That kinda puts those that are demanding us Brits pay reperations into context dosen't it? :D ............

They're obviously just opportunists jumping on the Marxists latest BLM bandwagon *-) ..........

I hadn't realised Malc was a Marxist, are you sure about that?

I think Daves' definition of a Marxist is anyone who doesn't respect Boris Johnson - our scruffy ' Prime Minister '

;-)

Birdbrain - 2021-07-14 7:59 PM

More lies "they faked a report that said there was no racism in the UK" ... Never seen that report, maybe you can link it ...??

Careful or you will be joining Parasiteman in remedial learning, see those links? Just click through them...

Oh and a new development https://news.sky.com/story/uk-government-is-in-breach-of-un-convention-on-racial-discrimination-due-to-systemic-racism-report-claims-12355001

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-15 1:40 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-14 7:59 PM

More lies "they faked a report that said there was no racism in the UK" ... Never seen that report, maybe you can link it ...??

Careful or you will be joining Parasiteman in remedial learning, see those links? Just click through them...

Oh and a new development https://news.sky.com/story/uk-government-is-in-breach-of-un-convention-on-racial-discrimination-due-to-systemic-racism-report-claims-12355001

Ill try again ... "they faked a report that said there was no racism in the UK" ... Can you show the report you claim exists please ... On the "new development" lets just deal with the first "development" before you go all dizzy and confused dealing with the other ... SFH

Guest pelmetman

That is a different subject (as usual). I hadn't realised Malc was a Marxist, are you sure about that? But, that's the thing about history, it changes all the time.

Are you really sure you'd prefer the world to be run as it was in 27BC? Remember, we were then largely conquered - and you thought we should leave the EU! Confused it is that I am! :-D

No democratic (ish) voting in 27BC, just sharpen your sword and stick it in, and repeat until the last man standing calls victory. I seem to remember the native Brits at the time tried that, and look who won: the EU - er, silly me, the Romans. Still they're really all those dreadful Europeans, aren't they? :-D

So, unless I'm mistaken, you'd prefer the Romans to have remained so that we could have been in the EEC from the beginning, and wouldn't then have had to leave, and we could then have avoided any claims for compensation over our later actions in creating and protecting our own empire by feeding the claimants to the lions for entertainment. You're quite an old fashioned sort of chap, aren't you? :-D

Where have I said Malc is a Marxist??? :-S ............

He is like you ;-) ..........a Limp Liberal :D .........

So more Marx's & Spencerist than Marxist (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

And No I would not prefer the Roman's to have remained *-) ..........

I was merely pointing out to Mthead the irony of him accusing us Brits of being colonizers..........Seeing as they started colonizing before us >:-) ............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-14 10:22 PM

I hadn't realised Malc was a Marxist, are you sure about that?

I think Daves' definition of a Marxist is anyone who doesn't respect Boris Johnson - our scruffy ' Prime Minister '

;-)

How very Marx's & Spencerist (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Birdbrain - 2021-07-14 8:03 PM

Chuckle ... Taking a lesson on racism off one who was an activist and campaigner all over internet world and voter for Corbyns Labour dont cut it Princess given the vile racism your party were found guilty of recently ... You deny the racism in your party and your new saviour leader says he doesnt want ya, go back to sleep, you make more sense when your asleep or lay off the booze ... Just a liccle side issue but by your logic it seems Brexit and the Tories are to blame for Twitter race name calling in your world, one can only presume that Brexit and Tory voters are equally to blame as we voted for em so by your logic one can only presume that all Muslims are to blame for this fellas much more evil rantings??? https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19442342.abu-bakr-deghayes-brighton-denies-encouraging-terrorism/

That sounds more like the rantings of a drunken mad man to me to be honest. Vile racism? From someone who voted for the current batch of Tories is laughable.

There is no doubt to anyone with half a brain cell that the current Tory party and Brexit has encouraged racism and hate more than anything I can remember in my lifetime. I dont care that much for the Labour party and never have but to call them vile racists after some of the sh1t we have seen over the past five years or so from the Tories, UKIP, the Brexit party and their supporters is also frankly laughable.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-15 10:38 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-14 8:03 PM

That sounds more like the rantings of a drunken mad man to me to be honest.

I'm surprised you can read any of his hip-hop slop slingo as his posts are unintelligible gibberish. His boyfriends tweet like rants aren't any better either.

It's quite shameful when we have an fm who posts fairly regularly whose first language isn't English, yet able to communicate with perfect English.

pelmetman - 2021-07-15 7:59 AM

It starts here, Dave:

malc d - 2021-07-13 10:26 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 7:18 AM

malc d - 2021-07-12 9:13 PM

( Which reminds me that the Romans gave us our earliest paved roads ). ;-)

Correct ;-) ................

Built by British Slaves 8-) ............ .............

Just think how awful that must have been for the slaves.

Those Romans must have been really nasty people.

But, before we claim any compensation from the Romans - is there anyone who could claim from us ? (?)

Then it goes here:

And it ends up here:

……………….. I hadn't realised Malc was a Marxist, are you sure about that? ………………………… :-D

Where have I said Malc is a Marxist??? :-S ............……………...........

So, just following the bold above. Malc asks:

“But, before we claim any compensation from the Romans - is there anyone who could claim from us?” which, rather than outright dismissal, contemplates the possibility that some may have grounds for a reparations claim.

This means that Malc, by being prepared to contemplate the possibility (and following (with great difficulty! :-D) your logic) would not automatically reject such claims, by implication (and again following (with great difficulty! :-D) your logic) makes him a sympathiser with your “opportunists jumping on the Marxists latest BLM bandwagon”, does it not?

So while not so bold as to “say” outright that Malc is a Marxist, you insinuate that he is - which is a bit underhand and sneaky, don’t you think? (lol) (lol) Happy? Words, eh? (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-07-16 8:52 AM

It starts here, Dave:

malc d - 2021-07-13 10:26 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 7:18 AM

malc d - 2021-07-12 9:13 PM

( Which reminds me that the Romans gave us our earliest paved roads ). ;-)

Correct ;-) ................

Built by British Slaves 8-) ............ .............

Just think how awful that must have been for the slaves.

Those Romans must have been really nasty people.

But, before we claim any compensation from the Romans - is there anyone who could claim from us ? (?)

Then it goes here:

And it ends up here:

……………….. I hadn't realised Malc was a Marxist, are you sure about that? ………………………… :-D

Where have I said Malc is a Marxist??? :-S ............……………...........

So, just following the bold above. Malc asks:

“But, before we claim any compensation from the Romans - is there anyone who could claim from us?” which, rather than outright dismissal, contemplates the possibility that some may have grounds for a reparations claim.

This means that Malc, by being prepared to contemplate the possibility (and following (with great difficulty! :-D) your logic) would not automatically reject such claims, by implication (and again following (with great difficulty! :-D) your logic) makes him a sympathiser with your “opportunists jumping on the Marxists latest BLM bandwagon”, does it not?

So while not so bold as to “say” outright that Malc is a Marxist, you insinuate that he is - which is a bit underhand and sneaky, don’t you think? (lol) (lol) Happy? Words, eh? (lol) (lol)

Blimey you Limp Liberals are hardwork *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-16 10:31 AM................................

Correct - which is why we often criticise the current government. :-D Casual sloppiness should not be shrugged off. Accuracy, clarity, and consistency, matter. They are supposed to be professionals, so should be held to professional standards - even though I strongly suspect a number of them couldn't even spell professional. (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-07-16 6:54 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-16 10:31 AM................................

Correct - which is why we often criticise the current government. :-D Casual sloppiness should not be shrugged off. Accuracy, clarity, and consistency, matter. They are supposed to be professionals, so should be held to professional standards - even though I strongly suspect a number of them couldn't even spell professional. (lol) (lol)

Which is why the Liberals have barely enough MP's to form a football team ;-) ............

British folk don't want the country run by professional Blah Blahists :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-17 8:00 AM........................British folk don't want the country run by professional Blah Blahists :D ..........

They do, but it's too early yet to see the true consequences of unprofessionals running their country. Just give it time, Boris is still a baby PM! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2021-07-17 2:26 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-17 8:00 AM........................British folk don't want the country run by professional Blah Blahists :D ..........

They do, but it's too early yet to see the true consequences of unprofessionals running their country. Just give it time, Boris is still a baby PM! :-D

Indeed.

The far right think that everything would be o.k. if all left wingers emigrated.

The far left think that everything would be alright if all right wingers emigrated.

What neither side will accept is that no-ones' going anywhere - and that only by co-operating with each other

will things ever be ( more or less ) ' alright '.

:-(

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-17 3:29 PM

Indeed.

The far right think that everything would be o.k. if all left wingers emigrated.

The far left think that everything would be alright if all right wingers emigrated.

What neither side will accept is that no-ones' going anywhere - and that only by co-operating with each other

That's why Liberals want PR ;-) ............

Coz it means nothing will ever change *-) ..........

Fortunately the UK is naturally centre Right B-) .........

Which is why they have left the LEFT behind :D .........and why Snakey Starmer is trying to leave the Hard Left behind >:-) .........

So its no wonder that our resident Corbynites are so grumpy :-D ..........

Finding out your NASTY polictics is not wanted in the UK must be a bit of a bummer (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

pelmetman - 2021-07-19 7:46 AM

Indeed.

It's believers in democracy that want PR.

If you look up the word " conservative " in the dictionary you find it means " opposed to change ".

So, if you don't want anything to change, you should vote Conservative.

( I assume that, politically, ' no change 'means the same people always on top ? )

:-|

pelmetman - 2021-07-19 7:46 AM

Indeed.

will things ever be ( more or less ) ' alright '. :-(

Fortunately the UK is naturally centre Right B-) .........

Which is why they have left the LEFT behind :D .........and why Snakey Starmer is trying to leave the Hard Left behind >:-) .........

So its no wonder that our resident Corbynites are so grumpy :-D ..........

Finding out your NASTY polictics is not wanted in the UK must be a bit of a bummer (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

I think it would be more accurate to say "at present the UK is naturally centre Right", as opinion changes over time, which is why, from time to time, we get changes of government. So, at times the UK becomes naturally centre left. Hardly surprising, really. Long spells under one or other of our two major parties results in complacency on their part, and possibly exhaustion, plus over-confidence that translates into growing resentment among the public until the overall mood shifts and "the other lot" get elected.

The extremes of both sides are pretty well rejected, which is hardly surprising either. Policies that suddenly veer from one extreme to the other are hugely wasteful, both in terms of expenditure on abandoned projects, and on time and effectiveness as new polities bed in under inexperienced ministers. What I think Dave doesn't get is that (whatever his true opinions: all we see are his political postures) his hard right posturing places him in a position from which the whole world begins to resemble a communist plot! :-D

What people generally want is whatever appeals to them at any point in time, just so long as someone else pays for it. Most reasonable people can see the advantages of the NHS, in that it does not penalise the sick for being ill, even to the point of bankrupting them through treatment costs. We can all say "there but for the grace of God".................... We all know we may, one day, be grateful for the support of our fellow citizens when we most need it. It is probably true that most (though I suspect not all) would be happy to pay extra tax if it was being spent to improve health services. Apart from those who take foolish risks, most people receiving health care have not brought their condition upon themselves, and are the blameless victims of chance.

For some reason this does not apply to social care, where people are almost invariably held at least partially responsible for their circumstances. They are lazy, feckless, promiscuous or reckless, individuals who deserve no sympathy for their circumstances. This seems to be because most people have never been in need of social security assistance, and see only the cost to them of its provision. So they find it easier to blame the victims for their own predicaments - aided and abetted by elements of the press who actively parade any claimants who are identified as defrauding, or "playing", the system. It provides a kind of self-righteous comfort blanket, in which life is always cosy, and their consciences untroubled.

The idea that people might have to resort to social care through no fault of their own is unsettling, and continues to be so - even under Covid, where many have had their worlds summarily inverted by circumstances over which they had no control whatever. There is an element of catch 22 in the general attitude to social care, that has proved impossible to dispel since the system was introduced. It is a kind of collective schizophrenia from which people are only occasionally jerked, usually when confronted by a case that opens their eyes to the ease with which disaster can strike, and then begin saying "ah well, in that case, of course".

So, the right, who are more influenced by financial considerations, down-play the social implications and are labelled heartless capitalists by the left, while the left, who are more influenced by social considerations, down-play the financial implications and are labelled Woke socialists by the right. Bit like Tweedledum and Tweedledee, but with total amnesia. It gets us nowhere.

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:31 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 8:28 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 7:40 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 7:27 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 7:18 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 7:12 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 6:56 PM

BTW has the EU kept out the Indian variant? :-| .........

Seems to me the Indian variant will be at its most prolific just as the EU enters winter with less than half of their population double jabbed 8-) ...........

Indian variant? I think you will find that the medical professionals are calling it the Johnson variant.

Sorry I am unclear, which specific country within the EU are you suggesting has less than half of their population double jabbed?

And I take it you are aware that 60% of those currently entering UK hospitals have been double jabbed?

There are LIES......Damn LIES.......and Curtain Twitcher LIES *-) .........

"Nearly a fifth of people who are in hospital with Covid-19 have had two doses of a vaccine, Matt Hancock said yesterday.

The Health Secretary told MPs that the majority of all coronavirus patients were in younger age groups and had not had the chance to be vaccinated, suggesting the jabs are working to protect older people.

Four fifths or 80 per cent of Covid patients are either unvaccinated or have had only one dose, which is less effective against the Delta variant."

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/nearly-a-fifth-of-covid-patients-have-been-double-jabbed-matt-hancock-reveals-1056645

Your link is from three weeks ago!

Do you realise how quickly the Johnson variant is replicating? 32,500 daily cases, on the 16th June when you posted from it was just 7,623. It is doubling weekly.

Do try to keep up.

So NO LINK to back up your LIES? ;-) ...........

Why am I not surprised *-) ...........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-covid-double-vaccinated-uk-restrictions-cases/

Snigger :D .........

So where does it say 60% of them were double jabbed? >:-) ........

Keep on digging that LOSER hole (lol) (lol) (lol) ...............

Didn't even need to wait six weeks for the media to be briefed

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-60-of-people-being-admitted-to-hospital-with-coronavirus-have-been-double-jabbed-says-vallance-12359317

And Parasiteman, a simple apology will suffice.

Archived