I'm not a football fan.......But.....

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-24 9:30 AM

pelmetman - 2021-06-22 10:01 PM

I am one of the Auld enemy ;-) .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/50941191

Giggle :D .........

Just shows what a hypocrite you are.

Celebrating the fact that a BRITISH team has been beaten by a team of FOREIGNERS.

Time you took down your Union Jack and started flying an English flag.

;-)

Hypocritical? :-S .............

It's those that still see us as the "Auld Enemy" who are the hypocrites ;-) ...........

Pushing for a yes vote whilst sponging off the English *-) ...........

No doubt you'll be cheering on your EU chums? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-06-24 10:19 AM

malc d - 2021-06-24 9:30 AM

pelmetman - 2021-06-22 10:01 PM

I am one of the Auld enemy ;-) .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/50941191

Giggle :D .........

Just shows what a hypocrite you are.

Celebrating the fact that a BRITISH team has been beaten by a team of FOREIGNERS.

Time you took down your Union Jack and started flying an English flag.

;-)

Hypocritical? :-S .............

Yep. Hypocritical.

A person who cheers when Brits are beaten by foreigners - and thinks he's a patriot because he's got a Union Jack.

Look it up in the dictionary - if you've got one. ( The words are in alphabetical order ).

...... and flying a UNION Jack, when you don't support the Union - is also hypocritical.

So why not just replace yours with an English flag ?

;-)

p.s. Fortunately I have no E.U. chums, as you have made it a bit more of a hassle to go and visit them now.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-24 10:49 AM

flying a UNION Jack, when you don't support the Union - is also hypocritical.

When have I EVER said I don't support the Union? 8-) ............

Just askin ;-) ..............

1622318123_BrexitBlighty.JPG.c0aaa24d9fe3ae094b580d385d5073ef.JPG

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-05 12:20 PM

Has any Brexiteer on here objected to useful migrants coming to the UK? :-S ...........

Where do you stand on Romainian Pickpockets, Polish metal thieves, Albanian drug dealers, Pakistani child rapists and those migrant who like to scream Allahu Akbar whilst stabbing innocent folk to death? :-| ........

Because I would deffo like to see them kicked out >:-( .........

Do you agree? :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-06 8:21 AM...................................

Where do you stand on ........Pickpockets, ......metal thieves, .......drug dealers, .......child rapists and those migrant who like to scream Allahu Akbar whilst stabbing innocent folk to death? :-| ........

Kicked out? No. Identified, arrested, charged, and if found guilty, imprisoned and, if immigrant repeat offenders, on release deported back whence they came. Yes. All proper, all legal, all UK style.

The problem with Usman Kahn (and others) was that his mental state was not adequately diagnosed by the UK authorities. Seeking to ban people on the basis of their nationality or ethnicity is illogical when the majority of people from similar backgrounds cause us no problem. Deal with the criminals, and leave the others to live their lives in peace. You are a victim of chop logic. All pillar boxes are red, so it follows all red objects are pillar boxes.

Brian Kirby - 2021-07-06 9:00 AM

a victim of chop logic. .

or same old tory divide and rule to get the working classes falling out amongst themselves.

Leaving his friend 'Boris' to take the p*ss and laugh at him. (lol)

pelmetman - 2021-06-24 10:19 AM

sponging off the English

Well I didn't ask for your money and I don't want your money.

I would rather you keep your money and we get rid of Queer Stammer BoJo and all his cronies and hangers on he keeps adding to the absurdly over populated House of Lords, already bigger than the entire EU parliament for 27 countries.

But he sends us your money to buy votes and maintain his empire at your expense.

So he gains his personal empire, which you pay for, and we gain your money.

Shedloads of it.

(Either that or St Nicola performs a greater miracle than Christ's feeding of the five thousand with what she does with your .0034p (lol) )

and you get to wave the union jack about like you have won something *-)

Have you worked out who the LOSER is yet *-) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Where do you stand on ........Pickpockets, ......metal thieves, .......drug dealers, .......child rapists and those migrant who like to scream Allahu Akbar whilst stabbing innocent folk to death? :-| ........

Kicked out? No. Identified, arrested, charged, and if found guilty, imprisoned and, if immigrant repeat offenders, on release deported back whence they came. Yes. All proper, all legal, all UK style.

The problem with Usman Kahn (and others) was that his mental state was not adequately diagnosed by the UK authorities. Seeking to ban people on the basis of their nationality or ethnicity is illogical when the majority of people from similar backgrounds cause us no problem. Deal with the criminals, and leave the others to live their lives in peace. You are a victim of chop logic. All pillar boxes are red, so it follows all red objects are pillar boxes.

You'll need to explain 'chop logic' to him Brian. This should be simple enough for his "brain" to cope with. :-|

258312645_ChopLogic.JPG.a94ab4733772c029d34f6d635a77d479.JPG

Guest pelmetman

What's the point in spending more UK taxpayers money locking up EU pickpockets and thieves? *-) .........

I agree the drug dealers do need locking up.....BUT in their own countries :-| ........

As for murderers I'd give them a suspended sentence from a bit of Chatham Hemp >:-) .........

Unlike you limp liberals I dont want to allow them the opportunity to murder again >:-( .......

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:32 AM

What's the point in spending more UK taxpayers money locking up EU pickpockets and thieves? *-) .........

I agree the drug dealers do need locking up.....BUT in their own countries :-| ........

As for murderers I'd give them a suspended sentence from a bit of Chatham Hemp >:-) .........

Unlike you limp liberals I dont want to allow them the opportunity to murder again >:-( .......

Yes because due to the brilliant UK police and criminal justice system there has never been a miscarriage of justice and innocent people would never be murdered by the state.

The problem with Usman Kahn (and others) was that his mental state was not adequately diagnosed by the UK authorities. .

Perhaps it was Brian, perhaps so called over zealous 'human rights' do gooders and lawyers saw a bandwagon and jumped on it, with the perpetrators full support of course?

So many seem so keen to protect the rights of the offender, many of whom are sane but have shown to be very devious, but less keen to protect the rights of the rest of us innocent citizens going about their lawful lives? Is this truly human rights protection?

I don't know what the answer is but I am not alone when I say that we do NOT want these terrorists in our country and why should we taxpayers have to pay for their incarceration only to be relaesed when they havebeen 'rehabilitated' enough to formulate yet more murder and attacks?

If we have learnt anything about religious fanatics over the years it should be that they never give up.

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:32 AM.........................

1 What's the point in spending more UK taxpayers money locking up EU pickpockets and thieves? *-) .........

2 I agree the drug dealers do need locking up.....BUT in their own countries :-| ........

3 As for murderers I'd give them a suspended sentence from a bit of Chatham Hemp >:-) .........

1 For crimes committed in UK, the penalties should be those we consider appropriate, without fear or favour. Taking back control, remember?

2 See1 above. Plus, how would you feel about British miscreants being forcibly returned to UK to serve sentences imposed by foreign courts? Taking back control, remember?

3 Because once the accused has been hanged, a miscarriage of justice cannot be remedied. Ultimately, that brings the justice system into disrepute, which would be the worst possible outcome. Think on.

John52 - 2021-07-07 11:39 AM

Tracker - 2021-07-07 11:36 AM

terrorists

How do they decide who is a 'terrorist' *-)

Not that difficult - one who promotes or incites violence or injury to others, either publicly, on social media, or in observed secrecy, in support of their 'cause'.

Maybe a bit more faith in and suport for the anti terror services and a liffle less support for would be fanatics would not be unreasonable if we are to enjoy real freedom and public safety in this country?

The vast majority of people of all, or no, faith live harmoniously together in this country - why do we want to allow a very small minority to destroy that to protect the human rights of the fanatics rather than the human rights of the majority?

I do not understand why you purport to support terrorism and murder?

Tracker - 2021-07-07 11:53 AM

John52 - 2021-07-07 11:39 AM

Tracker - 2021-07-07 11:36 AM

terrorists

How do they decide who is a 'terrorist' *-)

Not that difficult - one who promotes or incites violence or injury to others, either publicly, on social media, or in observed secrecy, in support of their 'cause'.

Maybe a bit more faith in and suport for the anti terror services and a liffle less support for would be fanatics would not be unreasonable if we are to enjoy real freedom and public safety in this country?

The vast majority of people of all, or no, faith live harmoniously together in this country - why do we want to allow a very small minority to destroy that to protect the human rights of the fanatics rather than the human rights of the majority?

I do not understand why you purport to support terrorism and murder?

Maybe because the track record of the "anti terror services" is pretty appalling.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 12:20 PM

Maybe because the track record of the "anti terror services" is pretty appalling.

And the track record of terrorists isn't?

Not being privvy to the machinations of the security services who are we to know what political, and politically motivated, or politically correct, restraints are imposed?

I would rather trust the security services than rely on human rights activists and do gooders emotive guidance for my safety.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-07-07 11:40 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:32 AM.........................

1 What's the point in spending more UK taxpayers money locking up EU pickpockets and thieves? *-) .........

2 I agree the drug dealers do need locking up.....BUT in their own countries :-| ........

3 As for murderers I'd give them a suspended sentence from a bit of Chatham Hemp >:-) .........

1 For crimes committed in UK, the penalties should be those we consider appropriate, without fear or favour. Taking back control, remember?

2 See1 above. Plus, how would you feel about British miscreants being forcibly returned to UK to serve sentences imposed by foreign courts? Taking back control, remember?

3 Because once the accused has been hanged, a miscarriage of justice cannot be remedied. Ultimately, that brings the justice system into disrepute, which would be the worst possible outcome. Think on.

1.........Given that our So Called Justice system is a Joke.......Bypassing it would be "Taking Back Control" >:-) ........

2..........I would have no problem with our miscreants being forcibly returned.......indeed I would confiscate their passports ;-) ..........

3..........Seeing as 30 people were murdered in just 10 years between 2001/2011 I suspect their families like me would disagree with your bleeding heart liberalism.......Try thinking about the victims for a change *-) .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16638227

Archived