Embarrassing

Bulletguy

I'd say more "Embarrassing" you actually feel the need to waste your valuable time and post that ... The wind flaps up the PMs brolly, Wow ... Others there start laughing but of course you target straight in on our PM who supposedly finds it all too funny and "proceeds to fall about laughing" ... Kerrrist ... Dedicate some of your valuable time on answering my question on your brilliant "where have all the waiters gone" thread please

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-07-29 6:26 AM

I'd say more "Embarrassing" you actually feel the need to waste your valuable time and post that ... The wind flaps up the PMs brolly, Wow ... Others there start laughing but of course you target straight in on our PM who supposedly finds it all too funny and "proceeds to fall about laughing" ... Kerrrist ... Dedicate some of your valuable time on answering my question on your brilliant "where have all the waiters gone" thread please

Imagine having such a sad and empty life like BG 8-) ...........

If I end up like him.......I'll be ringing Dignitas :-| ..........

Was he offering it to Cruella out of chivalry or just to see if she could get it to work? Surprised she never snatched it off him. All that rain and wind, might have washed off her human disguise and revealed the horrid reptilian Lizard underneath. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 9:00 AM

Was he offering it to Cruella out of chivalry or just to see if she could get it to work? Surprised she never snatched it off him. All that rain and wind, might have washed off her human disguise and revealed the horrid reptilian Lizard underneath. (lol)

As usual she was wearing her perma smirk.

As for CoCo he's an absolute embarrassment, Can't open an umbrella but knows how to cock up a country......and women. *-)

Quite a shocking racist attack that ... Surprised its gone unchallenged

Birdbrain - 2021-07-29 4:14 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Racist? Oh yeah I forgot on another channel I am now known as the forum racist. You will have to explain to me though why its racist me thinking that underneath she is a horrible reptilian Lizard alien thing though.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 5:11 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Racist? Oh yeah I forgot on another channel I am now known as the forum racist. You will have to explain to me though why its racist me thinking that underneath she is a horrible reptilian Lizard alien thing though.

Given you call those that question Sadick Khan racist for challenging his appalling London Mayor record or that you call two police officers racist for taking pictures of 2 unfortunate victims of crime without a single shred of evidence to back it up I thought I would do the same ... Hypocrite

Birdbrain - 2021-07-29 5:25 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Given you call those that question Sadick Khan racist for challenging his appalling London Mayor record or that you call two police officers racist for taking pictures of 2 unfortunate victims of crime without a single shred of evidence to back it up I thought I would do the same ... Hypocrite

You are going to have to enlighten me with some evidence to back up those rather dubious claims.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 5:49 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

You are going to have to enlighten me with some evidence to back up those rather dubious claims.

Chuckle ... I do believe I did all this only a few days ago on another thread and blew your denials apart ... Why dont you try your organ Grinds thread Met officers arrested with regards to your police racism puke ... Do I really have to prove your Sadick rubbish???

Birdbrain - 2021-07-29 6:16 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Chuckle ... I do believe I did all this only a few days ago on another thread and blew your denials apart ... Why dont you try your organ Grinds thread Met officers arrested with regards to your police racism puke ... Do I really have to prove your Sadick rubbish???

Blew apart? (lol) PMSL.

Yes I remember the Met Officers thread. Vile behaviour for which the two officers have since been charged so I guess we will find out soon if it was racism which of course it will be. As for Sadick, he gets racial abuse all the time and death threats so lets not pretend that there are many who despise him not because they think he is a crap Mayor but chiefly because he is a Muslim and of course someone who frequently calls their hero Johnson out. Here he is reading out just a tiny sample of the kind of stuff he receives. He even has enough humour to read out a couple of funny ones first.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-43384943

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 9:33 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Blew apart? (lol) PMSL.

Yes I remember the Met Officers thread. Vile behaviour for which the two officers have since been charged so I guess we will find out soon if it was racism which of course it will be. As for Sadick, he gets racial abuse all the time and death threats so lets not pretend that there are many who despise him not because they think he is a crap Mayor but chiefly because he is a Muslim and of course someone who frequently calls their hero Johnson out. Here he is reading out just a tiny sample of the kind of stuff he receives. He even has enough humour to read out a couple of funny ones first.

Vile behaviour indeed ... I do believe the officers have been suspended and an investigation is on going but nowhere, not anywhere I have ever seen anything to remotely suggest it has anything to do with racism, maybe you can show something, anything to back up your pathetic hate filled claim??? ... Priti Patel gets the same treatment from you and others that Sadick gets so by your reckoning you must be racist for constantly having a go at her or your a hypocrite

Birdbrain - 2021-07-30 6:14 AM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Blew apart? (lol) PMSL.

Vile behaviour indeed ... I do believe the officers have been suspended and an investigation is on going but nowhere, not anywhere I have ever seen anything to remotely suggest it has anything to do with racism, maybe you can show something, anything to back up your pathetic hate filled claim??? ... Priti Patel gets the same treatment from you and others that Sadick gets so by your reckoning you must be racist for constantly having a go at her or your a hypocrite

No because I have never said anything racist or threatening towards Patel. She is just a vile person with some real personality issues. I dont like her or the way she behaves and IMO she is just yet another Tory Kipper that is not fit for office. The difference is as we saw from the video that the vile abuse Khan has faced is proper racism not just a dislike or criticism. I suspect Patel gets very little racist abuse as she is far right in her views whereas Khan is not.

As far as the two officers are concerned I guess we will have to wait until the case comes to court but it seems likely to me that racism was at least one of the motives for their vile behaviour. What else could it be?

Barryd999 - 2021-07-30 8:46 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-30 6:14 AM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Blew apart? (lol) PMSL.

No because I have never said anything racist or threatening towards Patel. She is just a vile person with some real personality issues. I dont like her or the way she behaves and IMO she is just yet another Tory Kipper that is not fit for office. The difference is as we saw from the video that the vile abuse Khan has faced is proper racism not just a dislike or criticism. I suspect Patel gets very little racist abuse as she is far right in her views whereas Khan is not.

As far as the two officers are concerned I guess we will have to wait until the case comes to court but it seems likely to me that racism was at least one of the motives for their vile behaviour. What else could it be?

Chuckle ... Ive never "said anything racist or threatening towards" Sadick yet youve said previously its because hes Muslim I question his dreadful London Mayor record??? ... Go figure hypocrite ... As far as those two vile police officers are concerned most of us would wait for evidence before shouting and causing more race hate puke like you do ... Hate on from your whites only village ... Heres racism https://foxhole.news/2021/07/30/six-asian-males-handed-life-sentences-for-sickening-fatal-knife-attack/ ... You wont like it though

Archived