Hi everyone

Violet1956

Just had a look in on current debates. Don't feel able to make any informed comment on them, neverthless, I hope all my chatterbox friends are well. Not been out in the van much but our last sortie to the Dorset Coast a couple of weeks ago was fab. Had a nightmare when we collected the van in preparation for this outing because our brakes were truly ******. New front discs and pads provided by a local lad for £200 on the morning of our departure saved the day.

Not at the moment Brian. Hope you and yours are enjoying your wizzy new van. We have to sleep top to tail in ours and I still haven't found that van that I am looking for. Something under 7 metres with single beds is what would suit.When the two of us climb into our fixed bed and the dog joins us for the night it gets a little cramped.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2021-08-09 6:18 PM

Not at the moment Brian. Hope you and yours are enjoying your wizzy new van. We have to sleep top to tail in ours and I still haven't found that van that I am looking for. Something under 7 metres with single beds is what would suit.When the two of us climb into our fixed bed and the dog joins us for the night it gets a little cramped.

Has Brian changed his van "Again" 8-) ..........

He's had more campers than I've had change of knickers :D ..........

I'm surprised you went away "In the season" in Dorset :-S ..........

We haven't tried to do that for decades :D .........

Much more sensible to go in the opposite direction......ie...inland B-) .......

We'll be doing our first trip away since we dashed back from Spain in March 2020....... To attend a friends wedding in September B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2021-08-09 6:55 PM

I thought you had moved to Weymouth Dave. We're now living in North Dorset so a drive to the coast (Eype) wasn't too taxing. We hit the glorious heatwave and thought ourselves so lucky.

We have ;-) ........Which is why we dont go anywhere in "The Season" if we can help it :-S ........

Had to go to Poole to pick up a water softner on Friday...........The traffic getting "out" of Weymouth was bad enough 8-) .......

Fortunately the 300 quid I saved on a new water softner made the journey back bearable :D .........

Violet1956 - 2021-08-09 5:33 PM

Just had a look in on current debates. Don't feel able to make any informed comment on them......

Unless it's praising Emperor Johnson then it's more BLAH BLAH from LEFTY LOSERS, LIBERALS and COMMIES at anything you disagree with even though you don't know why or even understand anything about a quoted article (always remember to capitalise so the forum sees you're "shouting" nonsense). :-|

I know you're above all that rubbish so it will be a welcome addition to have your input as an informed adult.

Archived