Imagine ...

Birdbrain

pelmetman - 2021-08-21 9:28 AM

Their silence says it all >:-) ...........

When my life is so empty that I need to read a link from a Racist Righty .........

I'll take a long hard look at myself .........

Coz it'll prolly mean I'm drinking too much ........

-----

Enjoying my Sunlit Uplands........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-21 10:08 AM

When my life is so empty that I need to read a link from a Racist Righty .........

-----

You obviously dont own a mirror >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-08-21 10:11 AM

-----

You obviously dont own a mirror >:-) ...........

Go steady with old Puncher Pat ... He openly confesses to having a liking for punching folk, they dont call him FastPat for nowt ... Mind he also admitted to enjoying solo love making over both our pics n'all, maybe thats why hes called FastPat ... Chuckle ... Tissues for Paddy ... Yuk

-----

Meanwhile a real "Racist" from the religion of peace attacks a peaceful Jew in that London ... https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/21/london-jewish-man-punched-in-face-and-left-unconscious-in-racist-attack-15128892/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter&ito=socialmetrouktwitter ... Corbyns leadership normalised hatred of Jews

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-08-21 2:56 PM

-----

Meanwhile a real "Racist" from the religion of peace attacks a peaceful Jew in that London ... https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/21/london-jewish-man-punched-in-face-and-left-unconscious-in-racist-attack-15128892/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter&ito=socialmetrouktwitter ... Corbyns leadership normalised hatred of Jews

I see none of the usual suspects on here are queing up to condem the actions of that Thug *-) .......

Perhaps its because he dosen't look like a right wing Tory voter? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2021-08-22 11:06 AM

-----

I see none of the usual suspects on here are queing up to condem the actions of that Thug *-) .......

-----

CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-22 11:54 AM

-----

-----

Chuckle ... One wonders how he read todays other links ... Hand Solo strikes again

Birdbrain - 2021-08-22 1:06 PM

-----

-----

Chuckle ... One wonders how he read todays other links ... Hand Solo strikes again

But I'm in good company, found in the Owen Jones thread earlier a contribution from our unable Seaman

"There's nothing kinky about my sexual preferences ............

I've always been right handed ...........

-----

CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-22 1:19 PM

-----

-----

But I'm in good company, found in the Owen Jones thread earlier a contribution from our unable Seaman

-----

Take it youve had another fun filled day looking back through your Chatterbox filing cabinet ... I dont know why you bragged about making solo lurve to mine and Daves pics, I found it a liccle creepy but if its all ya got then its all ya got I suppose so enjoy ... Might I add though that I kinda somehow think you'd be the "unable Semen" and not Mr David ... Regards

Sleepy Joe and Boris 'the butcher' Kemal have both deal with it the same way, waited until it's all gone tit's up then ran around like headless chickens.

Apparently the withdrawal was to end US casualties in line with Chumps agreement signed with the Taliban, I would ask "What US casualties?", there hasn't been a UK or US combat casualty for 5 years or more.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-08-22 4:41 PM

-----

-----

-----

Take it youve had another fun filled day looking back through your Chatterbox filing cabinet ... I dont know why you bragged about making solo lurve to mine and Daves pics, I found it a liccle creepy but if its all ya got then its all ya got I suppose so enjoy ... Might I add though that I kinda somehow think you'd be the "unable Semen" and not Mr David ... Regards

I suspect Curtain Twitcher is getting his info from my other forum stalker ;-) .........

He's not the type to search through 37,000 posts when he can get a Pet Toady to do it :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-08-22 8:52 PM

-----

-----

-----

I suspect Curtain Twitcher is getting his info from my other forum stalker ;-) .........

He's not the type to search through 37,000 posts when he can get a Pet Toady to do it :D ..........

Any educatted fool knows how to use a search function.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-22 9:45 PM

-----

-----

-----

Pray tell what you were looking for to turn up that quote? >:-) ..........

Coz it says much more about YOU than it does me (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-08-23 8:26 AM

-----

-----

-----

When the forums Racist in Residence posted another hate post yesterday about a attack on a couple, I remembered his staunch defence of his far right chums who attacked the respected journalist Owen Jones, a quick search took me to your confession.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-23 8:36 AM

pelmetman - 2021-08-23 8:26 AM

-----

-----

-----

When the forums Racist in Residence posted another hate post yesterday about a attack on a couple, I remembered his staunch defence of his far right chums who attacked the respected journalist Owen Jones, a quick search took me to your confession.

What that you're a Masturbator and I'm a Master Baiter? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

colin - 2021-08-23 5:35 PM

The Taliban now have 16,000 night vision goggles, and 20,000 of the latest US thermal sights, yet if I wanted a thermal weapons sight from the US it's a big no.

Along with helicopters and Humvees though this made me smile;

"Current and former officials say that while they are concerned about the Taliban having access to the helicopters, the aircraft require frequent maintenance and many are complicated to fly without extensive training.

"Ironically, the fact that our equipment breaks down so often is a life-saver here," a third official said.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/planes-guns-night-vision-goggles-talibans-new-us-made-war-chest-2021-08-19/

This might be the biggest obstacle to extending the evacuation, Nato forces have always had an advantage at night, whilst 'image intensifier' NV might get knackered from being turned on in daylight, thermal is very robust, I use a (european made) thermal scope and there's very little hiding from it.

Archived