Brexit.....the Great Leveler........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 10:42 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-03 9:10 AM

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 8:27 AM

B-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-9952653/Hiring-spree-JCB-demand-diggers-hits-historic-highs.html

I suspect Hole digging by LOSERS is fueling demand :D .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I

I see you are back to your old tricks of posting the same link on multiple threads, presumably to push your defense of a Tory baby rapist down the board?

Dont you think you should clean your own swamp of Peados first? *-) ........

Or are Lefty Peados different to Tory Peado's? :-| ........

I've already made very clear that I think child abuse in all sectors of society should be stamped out.

It is you that is the nonce apologist.

It would be much simpler if you too would condemn the abusers from all political parties instead of maintaining the rights of Tories to rape babies. Yet again, you have dug yourself into a hole and rather than do the right thing and condemn the light sentence you just keep defending the indefensible.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-30 10:32 PM

pelmetman - 2021-08-30 8:50 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-30 8:26 PM

pelmetman - 2021-08-30 7:37 PM

colin - 2021-08-30 6:00 PM

Tell me about it! My bloods where cancelled last week, was told to ring back mid september. The warnings went out in early August.

"On 10 August NHS England issued guidance for healthcare workers, including medical directors and GPs, in the light of ***global shortages*** of blood tube products"

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2099

So nothing to do with Brexit then :-| ..........

And to quote the rest of the statement which you conveniently missed out.

"Becton Dickinson, the NHS’s main supplier of blood collection tubes, has been blamed for the shortage, with the manufacturer suggesting the post-Brexit HGV driver shortage could be to blame.

A company spokesperson said low stocks had been caused by “transportation challenges that have affected all industries, including port and transport capacity, air freight capacity and UK border challenges”.

“Suppliers are also challenged to meet increased demand for raw materials and components,” they added.

NHS England guidance issued on Thursday warned that the shortage may get worse over the next few weeks and last for “a significant period”.

And interesting to note that in this time of a "global shortage" BD have managed to get some from Europe

"NHS Supply Chain has obtained some BD tubes [that had] previously been part of European stocks, but manufactured in the UK. While these stocks will help, supply of the BD blood tubes will remain constrained. The label is slightly different. The label on the European stock is blank, with no guidance on which Patient Identifiers to add onto label.

This stock is going into the supply chain from next week so your organisation may receive deliveries of these tubes. These should be used in the same way as the UK stock."

https://westcountrybylines.co.uk/the-brexit-exacerbated-blood-bottle-shortage-why-your-doctor-may-not-be-able-to-offer-you-the-blood-test-you-need/

So America is having the same problems because? ;-) ...........

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is aware the U.S. is experiencing significant interruptions in the supply of sodium citrate blood specimen collection tubes, also known as light blue top tubes (hereafter “sodium citrate tubes”), used for coagulation (blood clotting) testing because of an increase in demand and recent vendor supply challenges."

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-covid-19-and-medical-devices/sodium-citrate-blood-specimen-collection-light-blue-top-tubes-frequently-asked-questions

Worra load of Chumps you Chimps are (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

What did the UK manufacturer say had added to the problem already caused by the pandemic?

"with the manufacturer suggesting the post-Brexit HGV driver shortage could be to blame."

COULD be to blame .... Could not did.

Maybe the manufacturer is not aware that a Transit van can take 10's or 100's of thousands of these small plastic tubes. That makes the HGV driver shortage a bit of a red herring. :D

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-03 11:18 AM

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 10:42 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-03 9:10 AM

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 8:27 AM

B-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-9952653/Hiring-spree-JCB-demand-diggers-hits-historic-highs.html

I suspect Hole digging by LOSERS is fueling demand :D .........

I

I see you are back to your old tricks of posting the same link on multiple threads, presumably to push your defense of a Tory baby rapist down the board?

Dont you think you should clean your own swamp of Peados first? *-) ........

Or are Lefty Peados different to Tory Peado's? :-| ........

I've already made very clear that I think child abuse in all sectors of society should be stamped out.

It is you that is the nonce apologist.

It would be much simpler if you too would condemn the abusers from all political parties instead of maintaining the rights of Tories to rape babies. Yet again, you have dug yourself into a hole and rather than do the right thing and condemn the light sentence you just keep defending the indefensible.

The stench of hypocrisy from certain folk on here is really quite nausious >:-( ..........

YOU have never condemned those 100's of people who follow a certain religion that have ACTUALLY raped 1000's of British kids :-| .........Indeed you have attacked those who show outrage 8-) .......

Just to add "I" would like to see child rapists hung along with those who commit murder.......Unlike you apologists of the indefensible *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 1:03 PM

The stench of hypocrisy from certain folk on here is really quite nausious >:-( ..........

YOU have never condemned those 100's of people who follow a certain religion that have ACTUALLY raped 1000's of British kids :-| .........Indeed you have attacked those who show outrage 8-) .......

Just to add "I" would like to see child rapists hung along with those who commit murder.......Unlike you apologists of the indefensible *-) ...........

I attacked those that tried to stop the prosecution of those that raped and abused children.

There fixed it for you.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-03 1:13 PM

I attacked those that tried to stop the prosecution of those that raped and abused children.

There fixed it for you.

Who tried to stop the prosecution?????????????.......

Still NO condemnation of those 100's of perverts that follow a certain religion who "actually" raped 1000's kids *-) ............

I guess its because they weren't Tories :-| .........

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 1:20 PM

There fixed it for you.

Still NO condemnation of those 100's of perverts that follow a certain religion who "actually" raped 1000's kids *-) ............

Tommy Robinson. How you and BB sought to defend the actions off.

And what part of "I've already made very clear that I think child abuse in all sectors of society should be stamped out." do you not understand?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-03 1:36 PM

There fixed it for you.

And what part of "I've already made very clear that I think child abuse in all sectors of society should be stamped out." do you not understand?

Really?...........Tommy Robinson tried to prevent the prosecution of child rapists??? 8-) ...........

Perhaps you could provide some evidence where that was his INTENT? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 2:06 PM

There fixed it for you.

Really?...........Tommy Robinson tried to prevent the prosecution of child rapists??? 8-) ...........

Perhaps you could provide some evidence where that was his INTENT? >:-) ..........

Did he try to film a ongoing court case in breach of a judges instructions and subsequently be jailed for being in contempt of court for behaviour that could have led to those charged being acquitted? Yes. Did you and BB try to suggest that he should have been allowed to film those accused entering the court? Yes, because you are stupid.

Now either you had forgotten those exchanges or you are simply out here trolling people? I suspect its probably the later in which case you have wasted your time, you see I had a bit of time to kill myself today and I thought lets see how stupid the nonce supporter PH can be today. But the tree fellers have finished up in the wood and I can now get back in my workshop so I'll leave you to get on with your flag wanking alone.

Image789288531005392292_compress85.thumb.jpg.54c9127844aaf66c8132130a96e2b535.jpg

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-03 2:34 PM

pelmetman - 2021-09-03 2:06 PM

There fixed it for you.

Did he try to film a ongoing court case in breach of a judges instructions and subsequently be jailed for being in contempt of court for behaviour that could have led to those charged being acquitted? Yes. Did you and BB try to suggest that he should have been allowed to film those accused entering the court? Yes, because you are stupid.

Now either you had forgotten those exchanges or you are simply out here trolling people? I suspect its probably the later in which case you have wasted your time, you see I had a bit of time to kill myself today and I thought lets see how stupid the nonce supporter PH can be today. But the tree fellers have finished up in the wood and I can now get back in my workshop so I'll leave you to get on with your flag wanking alone.

Is it wise taking those trees down? :-S ..........

Where will you live? >:-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

• 2 weeks later...
pelmetman - 2021-09-01 8:54 AM

At some point Brian you LOSERS are going to have to accept that Brexit has done wonders for the UK economy ;-) .......

Feel free to update us on the latest figures, in fact I'm surprised you haven't, why would that be?

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-09-13 7:10 PM

At some point Brian you LOSERS are going to have to accept that Brexit has done wonders for the UK economy ;-) .......

Feel free to update us on the latest figures, in fact I'm surprised you haven't, why would that be?

;-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9988527/Payroll-numbers-return-pre-pandemic-levels-vacancies-hit-record.html

Why would that be? :D ...........

Aren't we supposed to be in a Deep recession and having 100's of 1000's of job losses >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-14 2:28 PM

The "Brexit Department" has spent 71% of its total procurement expenditure on Overseas Suppliers, making it the top spender over recent years on Overseas Suppliers by proportion.

Deflection (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-09-14 8:41 AM

;-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9988527/Payroll-numbers-return-pre-pandemic-levels-vacancies-hit-record.html

Aren't we supposed to be in a Deep recession and having 100's of 1000's of job losses >:-) ..........

Posting an article you posted on another thread and not even read, isn't answering the question Colin asked you. You do this every time when boxed in a corner and just end up making yourself look silly.

About that HGV driver shortage, seems like as well as increasing the number of hours drivers are allowed to work without rest they’re removing the reversing element from HGV tests to make them easier to pass?

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but there’s only one way to get on a loading dock, and it ain’t forwards.

What could possibly go wrong?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-14 5:19 PM

About that HGV driver shortage, seems like as well as increasing the number of hours drivers are allowed to work without rest they’re removing the reversing element from HGV tests to make them easier to pass?

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but there’s only one way to get on a loading dock, and it ain’t forwards.

Caught LYING AGAIN!!! >:-) .........

https://fullfact.org/online/hgv-reversing-test/

pelmetman - 2021-09-15 8:54 AM

From your link

"The reversing part of certain medium and large vehicle tests will be assessed by an authorised third party instead of a DVSA examiner."

And from the link within your link

"Changes to the HGV testing system designed to address a shortage of drivers are a risk to road safety, the Road Haulage Association has said.

The UK has an estimated shortfall of 90,000 lorry drivers, a problem that has worsened after Brexit and Covid".

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-15 9:31 AM

pelmetman - 2021-09-15 8:54 AM

From your link

"The reversing part of certain medium and large vehicle tests will be assessed by an authorised third party instead of a DVSA examiner."

And from the link within your link

"Changes to the HGV testing system designed to address a shortage of drivers are a risk to road safety, the Road Haulage Association has said.

The UK has an estimated shortfall of 90,000 lorry drivers, a problem that has worsened after Brexit and Covid".

Also from my link ;-) ..........

"Reversing is not being removed from HGV driving tests"

(DVSA) suggested that the part of driving tests for certain types of medium and large vehicles, that included doing manoeuvres off the road, could be assessed by a third party, instead of the DVSA.

These manoeuvres include a reversing exercise.

The consultation said: “Testing these manoeuvres separately to the other elements of the practical on-road test will free up examiner time to enable an additional on road test to be added to the daily test schedule for full time vocational driving examiners.

“The manoeuvres part of the test could be assessed by nominated authorised third parties from the driver training industry. Whilst DVSA might continue to provide this part of the test, we are keen to share the responsibility with the training industry.”

So the suggested change was not to remove the reversing element from HGV tests completely, but to test them separately in order to speed up tests."

So YOU are spreading LIES........AGAIN! >:-) .........

So in effect the same company that trains the driver how to reverse is going to assess the drivers ability to reverse!

I train and examine for both British Canoeing and the Royal Yachting Association, both insist that I can not be the examiner/ assessor for students I have trained.

Can you see why the Road Haulage Association have criticised the move?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-15 11:20 AM

So in effect the same company that trains the driver how to reverse is going to assess the drivers ability to reverse!

I train and examine for both British Canoeing and the Royal Yachting Association, both insist that I can not be the examiner/ assessor for students I have trained.

Can you see why the Road Haulage Association have criticised the move?

It's funny how your not bothered by our Lefty education system being allowed to award exam grades? *-) ......

;-) ...........

So your answer is that businesses are struggling to survive as they can't get the correct staff, and others will be making many redundant, meanwhile you have ignored the latest figures which show the recovery has stalled and last months figures where 0.1%.

Meanwhile I can only cross my fingers that Brittish businesses can somehow make a silk purse out of the pigs ear that this inept leftie government has made.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-09-18 7:12 PM

;-) ...........

So your answer is that businesses are struggling to survive as they can't get the correct staff, and others will be making many redundant, meanwhile you have ignored the latest figures which show the recovery has stalled and last months figures where 0.1%.

Meanwhile I can only cross my fingers that Brittish businesses can somehow make a silk purse out of the pigs ear that this inept leftie government has made.

The majority of businesses are not struggling to survive ;-) ..........

My Bro has just opened another high street shop B-) .......

There are a few businesses that have relied on cheap EU labor for decades who are having a massive hissey fit :D ........

Fortunately I've got a well stocked freezer and larder >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2021-09-18 7:57 PM

colin - 2021-09-18 7:12 PM

;-) ...........

My Bro has just opened another high street shop B-) .......

Link the website.

There are a few businesses that have relied on cheap EU labor for decades who are having a massive hissey fit :D ........
[/i]

Utter rubbish. We have migrant workers coming here from Moldova, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Barbados, Nepal, Kenya, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and the Philippines. Oh and the rate of pay is £15 - £20 per hr.

Archived