Breaking news !

malc d

malc d - 2021-09-28 5:02 PM

Grant Shapps has appeared on TV today without his very important red box on display behind him.

My guess is that he has either he has caught up with his workload, or someone told him it makes him look ridiculous.

;-)

He has his flag there so thats ok. (lol)

Also he's finally conceded Brexit has been a “factor” behind the crisis.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-petrol-shortage-grant-shapps-b1928368.html

Violet1956 - 2021-09-28 5:18 PM

Grant Shapps has appeared on TV today without his very important red box on display behind him.

My guess is that he has either he has caught up with his workload, or someone told him it makes him look ridiculous.

;-)

Definitely the latter Malc.

While browsing on the subject of Shapps and his red box, I found it was the subject of some derision on the Mumsnet site last year.

I rarely watch any of the current ministers these days but it looks like he's been looking ridiculous on TV for some time -

:-D

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-09-28 6:11 PM

While browsing on the subject of Shapps and his red box, I found it was the subject of some derision on the Mumsnet site last year.

My... what a interesting life you have Malc (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Violet1956 - 2021-09-28 5:18 PM

;-)

Definitely the latter Malc.

I rarely watch any of the current ministers these days but it looks like he's been looking ridiculous on TV for some time -

:-D

He's a snake oil salesman who emphatically denied having another job whilst MP and threatened legal action against one of his own constituents who claimed he held another job.

Eventually he admitted to flogging dodgy deals on how to "get rich quick" under one of his pseudonyms......so the guy he'd previously threatened to sue, threatened to counter sue! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2021-09-28 6:32 PM

If this mischief can be caused when we have multiple fuel suppliers just wait until we are all hooked on electric with just the National Grid supplying us all - always assuming the NG are will be up to the job?

"Mischief" is the perfect adjective to describe the Loser Brigades latest screaming hissy fit ;-) .........

Kinda ironic that they're moaning about staff shortages :-| ........

After they told us we'd have 800,000+ job losses *-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-09-28 6:47 PM

If this mischief can be caused when we have multiple fuel suppliers just wait until we are all hooked on electric with just the National Grid supplying us all - always assuming the NG are will be up to the job?

The subject of this thread is about one of the clowns running the country.

Nothing to do with staff shortages.

:-|

pelmetman - 2021-09-28 6:18 PM

Don't know about that but his posts are more interesting and amusing than yours.

Guest pelmetman
GarySueLola - 2021-09-29 7:13 AM

pelmetman - 2021-09-28 6:18 PM

Don't know about that but his posts are more interesting and amusing than yours.

Give over........You LOSERS lost your sense of humour on 24/06/2016 (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-09-28 10:16 PM

So whether or not you can see a ministers red box makes him a clown? 8-) .........

Maybe you'd be better of trying to find where you left your marbles Malc ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.103f2474dca8c95af02f35d8c51334bd.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-09-29 8:20 AM

So whether or not you can see a ministers red box makes him a clown? 8-) .........

Telling people who have been queuing for petrol all day that there is no shortage of fuel makes him a clown, placing his red box in front of his camera every day to try to impress us with his importance, just confirms it..

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-09-29 9:21 AM

pelmetman - 2021-09-29 8:20 AM

Telling people who have been queuing for petrol all day that there is no shortage of fuel makes him a clown, placing his red box in front of his camera every day to try to impress us with his importance, just confirms it..

It seems there's no clown shortage then ;-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10042901/Global-supply-chains-crisis-blocks-world-trade-thanks-Covid-pandemic.html?

Especially on here (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived