Johnson admits

Bulletguy

Food and fuel shortages could continue until Christmas but vowed to keep “all options on the table” to resolve the issue.

He also want to see a higher skill, higher wage economy......but ballerinas don't have the skills to drive HGV's delivering fuel or food, essential to keeping the country running. *-)

Another Tory Twit claims the supply chain chaos causing empty shelves could be "a great opportunity for Britain" and “It will mean that the farmer down the street will be able to sell their milk in the village shop like they did decades ago." *-)

"Like they did decades ago" sums up this bunch of loons who want to turn the clock back to the 1950s. *-)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/shortages-could-last-until-christmas-warns-boris-johnson-l083ndw7p

I still can't work out why, with Johnson's declared interest in a high waged economy, he thinks that NHS staff should survive on a below inflation pay increase and a couple of claps? Perhaps the forums resident international business man and self declared economic genius ("supply and demand inint") can explain how that works?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-05 2:58 PM

I still can't work out why, with Johnson's declared interest in a high waged economy, he thinks that NHS staff should survive on a below inflation pay increase and a couple of claps? Perhaps the forums resident international business man and self declared economic genius ("supply and demand inint") can explain how that works?

Inflation busting pay increases are only for the elite, the proles get claps and crumbs. I'm surprised the Dear Leader hasn't ordered everyone out to clap for truck drivers. :-|

Archived