Tories found guilty of breaking the law again

Barryd999

Johnson returning from Wednesdays PMQ's. Maskless of course.....his protection squad officers don't matter,

He looks thoroughly beaten but he's already plotting to throw staff under a bus and hiding behind the excuse of "a family member" suddenly contracting covid.

923991724_JohnsonpostPMQ.JPG.3b22de437578a5324c1977a79f42ddce.JPG

Gremlin - 2022-01-14 8:30 PM

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-14 7:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2022-01-14 6:56 PM...................... nobody in their right mind will vote for the ToryKippers.

Then I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to living among large numbers of mentally disturbed people! (lol)

You already are.

Quite! Plus ca change, eh?

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2022-01-15 6:41 PM

Gremlin - 2022-01-14 8:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2022-01-14 6:56 PM...................... nobody in their right mind will vote for the ToryKippers.

Then I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to living among large numbers of mentally disturbed people! (lol)

You already are.

Quite! Plus ca change, eh?

Quite!.......Indeed! :D ......

I doubt your LOSER brigades marbles will ever be the same again (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

This lists FIFTEEN parties which are known of (there may be more) across Downing Street, Whitehall and Tory HQ plus a piss up every Friday at what was known as "wine time Fridays".

https://tinyurl.com/4mwb6ewr

The Met police have already said they are not investigating any government lockdown parties........but they are investigating ONE.

This one.

https://tinyurl.com/bdfnuyjf

I dislike the bloke immensely but it does beg the question, why.

Gremlin - 2022-01-14 8:28 PM

malc d - 2022-01-14 7:45 PM

Could be right Brian.

Trump still has massive support in the USA

So no reason for Johnsons support to decline here. (lol)

And yet you who object to the referendum result have much in common with Trump supporters who, like you, thought you had a moral right to “own”.

Strange how life provides those little hiccoughs from time to time.

I can only speak for myself, but I reject the allegation. Trump supporters a) seemed to think Trump some kind of new messiah, and b) despite numerous courts finding such complaints invalid, still believe that the election was rigged against him.

You may consider this a "fine" point, but although I have severe reservations over the conduct of the remain/leave campaigns, I have no quarrel with the conduct of the referendum vote or count itself. Your implication seems to be that because a (narrow) majority of voters were in favour of leave, I should change my mind to agree with them, apparently on the ground, like Dave, that holding to my own view is somehow undemocratic. If that were true we should only ever have held one election, or indeed one referendum on EEC/EU membership.

Instead, we hold elections every four years or so, and previously held a referendum on EEC (as it then was) membership in 1975 which decided (roughly) 66% to 33% in favour of remaining members. In reality the "losers" retreat for a while, regroup and re-arm, and prepare for the next round. I have arrived at my own settled view on EU membership. I consider membership to have been overall advantageous to the UK - which is as much my country as anyone else's - and reject the implication that I should in effect go away quietly and sob in a corner.

I have yet to see a cogent argument in favour of leaving, so remain unconvinced of its advantages. I am open to persuasion, if anyone can present the benefits with supporting data. To date, no one has. So, I remain sceptical.

I am wholly unconvinced that democracy requires that I change my mind to align with the (small) majority. Apart from anything else, no-one knows the views of the 12,000,000 or so eligible voters who did not vote, but whose opinions may since have firmed.

Majorities are frequently wrong, so expecting those with settled views to acquiesce in their error contradicts their right to form, or hold, opinions. That, IMO, is distinctly undemocratic. It fundamentally denies how democracy functions. So whereas you may have changed your view to suit that of the crowd, in doing so you call into question your own intellectual abilities and the reasoning process you followed in reaching your now abandoned initial conclusion. So, we must agree to disagree.

Beautiful.....the sooner that lying useless sack of sh1t is gone the better. (lol)(lol)

Johnson now less popular than Theresa May as polls show Tories’ dire predicament

Today’s Opinium poll for the Observer is grim reading for Boris Johnson and his party. Johnson’s personal approvals fall below the worst figures ever recorded by Theresa May; and his party sinks to its worst vote share since the general election, 10 points behind Labour.

Johnson himself has shifted from the party’s biggest asset, with a Brexit-fuelled appeal separate to the Conservative brand to its biggest liability, as the revelations of Downing Street revelry in lockdown render him personally toxic with the same voters.

https://tinyurl.com/4v476bh6

Archived