Excellent news.........

Guest pelmetman

Gremlin - 2022-01-18 8:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2022-01-18 6:49 PM

Excellent reporting from quality media;

Doing away with the funding stream without warning and with no replacement in sight in advance of a mid-charter review revealed Ms Dorries’ true intentions. The backlash to her peremptory threat was enough for her to back down.

It was hard not to believe the reason the BBC was being sacrificed was to distract attention away from accusations that the prime minister lied over illegal Downing Street parties. Nothing appears too valuable in British life that cannot be wrecked to save Boris Johnson’s premiership.

https://tinyurl.com/299b6cbn

And there you have it.........the REAL reason for creating this piece of sensationalism is to take the heat off their beloved Dear Leader. This sh1tty lot will pull every trick in the book to get that liar off the hook.

Oh come on! the Grauniad is the only paper the BBC elites read.

Look at where the BBC spends its advertising money for new recruits.

Of course the Guardianista will kick off in a hissy fit.

But the big question is why when there is a devastating earthquake in Tonga, War possibly breaking out between Russia and Ukraine, as well as Europe suffering a fuel paralysis as Putin controls the tap - plus the fact that because of this Germany had said it will not support its NATO allies in calling for strong sanctions against Russia if they do invade Ukraine.

But no - with all this going on in the world the Guardianistas and the BBC are more preoccupied with bringing down the idiot head of government over a few parties.

What Boris did was monumentally stupid / but he is a monumentally stupid man.

When I watch the news I WANT THE NEWS!! - not a hatchet job on a buffoon carried out by the left wing equivalent of Fox News.

Yeah, BBC are a bunch of commie barstewards

IMG_20220103_111649.thumb.jpg.ca94f21723d0025f8aed7467013a21ed.jpg

Gremlin - 2022-01-18 8:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2022-01-18 6:49 PM

Excellent reporting from quality media;

Doing away with the funding stream without warning and with no replacement in sight in advance of a mid-charter review revealed Ms Dorries’ true intentions. The backlash to her peremptory threat was enough for her to back down.

It was hard not to believe the reason the BBC was being sacrificed was to distract attention away from accusations that the prime minister lied over illegal Downing Street parties. Nothing appears too valuable in British life that cannot be wrecked to save Boris Johnson’s premiership.

https://tinyurl.com/299b6cbn

And there you have it.........the REAL reason for creating this piece of sensationalism is to take the heat off their beloved Dear Leader. This sh1tty lot will pull every trick in the book to get that liar off the hook.

When I watch the news I WANT THE NEWS!! - not a hatchet job on a buffoon carried out by the left wing equivalent of Fox News.

Johnson has already done his own hatchet job.....now they're circling the wagons with the "save our beloved Boris" and "save our beloved Brexit" machine in overdrive.

Fox News is a Murdoch funded channel aimed at right wing US conservatives, but the Guardian doesn't televise a news channel anyway so I don't know what you're so worked up about.

Archived