FOR SALE.

Forester

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scraping along Wayne. Very generous with that 1/2 %. What happened to the usual 75% / 25% in my favour split then.

Sorry to go of thread, but looking at your photo explains why Maggies not to happy with your love life. Not saying your overweight but i,ve got a block and tackle down the shed. £5.50 plus vat a day and its your,s. 8-)

howie - 2007-04-24 8:17 AM Scraping along Wayne. Very generous with that 1/2 %. What happened to the usual 75% / 25% in my favour split then. Sorry to go of thread, but looking at your photo explains why Maggies not to happy with your love life. Not saying your overweight but i,ve got a block and tackle down the shed. £5.50 plus vat a day and its your,s. 8-)

Ah but howie i can always lose weight and you?

michele - 2007-04-24 11:38 AM He will be iller when he see's your piccy above :D :D :D :D

brill thats a rat thats in my hair we was at butlins & the attention i got of the girls who all wanted photes with me was unbelievable, i was also wearing a home made fancy dress with flashing lights on.

so if any-one wants to HIRE ME ?

michele - 2007-04-24 3:12 PM

Wayne ,

that's you on the Front page ?

have a look at this Howie his uniform turned up.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/northernforties/index.htm

[/quote Very impressed with the website Michele. I know Wayne,s mentioned these activities a few times before, but I didn,t realise how seriously they all take it especially the authenticity re. uniforms, clothing and everyday items from this period. Plenty of organised events to enjoy as well and I bet they have the time of their lives. Nice to be involved with this kind of hobby Chopper, and hope it goes from strength to strength. Would,nt mind having a go myself, but 40 years on the colour khaki still frightens the life out of me. :-(

Howie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL LOL LOL

your sense of humour is wicked ...I suppose its where the Kaki's coming from 40 years ago it might of had something to do with only getting Newspaper in the toilets :D Of corse not wishing to be rude where I come from Kaki means something all together different ...........Or is that Kacky .

:D :D

howie - 2007-04-24 11:23 PM
michele - 2007-04-24 3:12 PM Wayne , that's you on the Front page ? have a look at this Howie his uniform turned up. http://members.lycos.co.uk/northernforties/index.htm [/quote Very impressed with the website Michele. I know Wayne,s mentioned these activities a few times before, but I didn,t realise how seriously they all take it especially the authenticity re. uniforms, clothing and everyday items from this period. Plenty of organised events to enjoy as well and I bet they have the time of their lives. Nice to be involved with this kind of hobby Chopper, and hope it goes from strength to strength. Would,nt mind having a go myself, but 40 years on the colour khaki still frightens the life out of me. :-(

howie, there's bound to be a event near you, just go & if you get "the bug" e-mail me I'll save you £100s on kit & the same goes for anyone else.  ps fantastic social nights.

Forester - 2007-04-25 6:07 AM< :-(

howie, there's bound to be a event near you, just go & if you get "the bug" e-mail me I'll save you £100s on kit & the same goes for anyone else.  ps fantastic social nights.

If you are going to save me £100s how much is all this going to cost Wayne. Price up a decent Colonel,s outfit and i,ll add the extra pips and braid myself. 8-)

I want to be a MP and nick people Oh the power runs in the family

have a look folks at choppers site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOMEPAGE

What do we do?

How to Join Us

Events Diary for 2007

1940s Civilian Clothing

Last update:

Total site redesign published 17 April 2007

HOMEPAGE

Hello

We are a new 1940s re-enactment sub-group starting up this year. Our parent group is the North West Military Collectors Club , most of whose members live in the north-west of England. We consist of a number of like-minded individuals who have fun dressing up in wartime period clothing at a variety of 1940s themed events.

We like going to steam railways, museums and other places holding 1940s wartime themed shows. Re-enactment means taking a pride in your collection of clothing and uniforms, meeting people, sharing knowledge - but most of all - it is about having fun.

The North West Military Collectors Club is one of the fastest growing 40s re-enactment groups in the country, with over 70 members. They are attracted to the excitement of military re-enactment, putting on static displays and taking part in battle recreations.

Our branch of the club is for those who like a more sedate time at events. If you prefer journeying on steam railways and trams, promenading in period settings and showing off your collection, knowledge and interest with others, why not consider coming along to meet us and see if you can be as enthusiastic about this hobby as we are.

Churnet Valley Railway,

Staffordshire

28-29 April, 2007

Where to see us next:

See ad

Philips Digital PhotoFrame™. The perfect gift for Christmas. Click here. Search on

Archived