Norfolkline Bargain

derek500

bob b - 2007-05-02 1:37 PM Ye God's......It almost makes you believe in Jesus don't it !

I have to say that I find this remark somewhat offensive and in my opinion totally pointless.

Roy.

derek500 - 2007-05-02 11:39 AM

Just booked a one way Dunkerque/Dover crossing for Saturday July 28 at eight in the morning. 7m long, 3m high.

Only 48 Euros (£32). Much lower price than was quoted earlier in the year.

shame

I'm going the day before and our two way trip was £72 all in inc booking fee - could have taken the motorhome but didn't think it would cope with the 'ring as well as the roadster will!!!

Guest starspirit

We 'did' Norfolkline Dover Dunkerque Dover with the car for £41 return recently and their ships are nearly new, clean(ish) and seem to work well, although the state of some of the toilets left a bit to be desired.

We were in the car this time so I did not get to see the lorry deck but the car deck was large and clean with swift and efficient loading and unloading.

Interestingly when I did a comparison out of interest the quote was the same price for a 6 metre van for the same times.

We will almost certainly be using Norfolk again - unless we can get it cheaper that is?

Archived