carver heating switch ???

al n sal

carver heating switch ???  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hiya

We're new to this I think I posted this on the wrong forum earlier, so we're sorry if its not the right place again?

anyway here goes

I managed to pick up a carver fanmaster TEB I think, unfortunately there is no control unit, piping or anything else with it. so now I'm really confused, (I'm not very bright but I can lift things ) can this unit be fitted and used with a thermostat fitted in the positive line, or does it have to have the original switch, if so where could i obtain these parts from?

any help would be greatly appreciated, as we are very confused in lots of areas, it's a marvel how we manage to get home sometimes :$

al

I would suggest you try O'Leary Motorhomes, I bought and still have a complete TEB kit (not used for various reasons) that was bought from them at the time they had all componants as spares.

Bas

thank you

Ive looked at oleary's unfortunately no luck there yet, I've also been to Truma, and I've managed to get a copy of the full fitting and operation manual, which has been a real boon, didn't expect to be able to get that one. (lol) but as yet not a switch. have seen one on ebay but would have to buy whole set up. so thinking about that one. thankyou all for your help it's been invaluable. by the way I'm converting a ford transit 160. nearly finnished

thanks again

Al

Archived