One Wonders

B Dobson

52 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Don't hold your breath, Barry Fake News never apologises so I doubt a Lying Labour MP will.

Yes absolutely spot on Barry Lineker with regards to BFN . Isnt Chris Bryant the Chair of the Committee on Standards at that Westminster? I would imagine that he wont apologise and he wont face any punishment for lying and taking photos as it would probably be homophobic to do so . Hes always been very handy with a camera . https://twitter.com/CommonsSpeaker/status/1587435686684426241

2 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Who is "Barry Fake News" please? Presumably one of you two I guess but then again, neither of you are the real Barry are you?

No ones big enough to fill your shoes Barry, well to be fair big enough to fill any clothing item of yours . You know Im joking of course . Hows the diet going BTW?

On 11/1/2022 at 4:38 PM, Barryd999 said:

Who is "Barry Fake News" please? Presumably one of you two I guess but then again, neither of you are the real Barry are you?

Now you're being modest, I believe it was in chatterbox back in the olden days that the phrase was first coined, by a former member who I think was known as Antony1969.

3 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Now you're being modest, I believe it was in chatterbox back in the olden days that the phrase was first coined, by a former member who I think was known as Antony1969.

Yes Barry Lineker I seem to remember tuning in that day when Barryd999 got his more suitable name . The next day though 2 or 3 regulars were expelled as Barryd999 and more importantly Mr Kirby complained to the police .

5 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Yes Barry Lineker I seem to remember tuning in that day when Barryd999 got his more suitable name . The next day though 2 or 3 regulars were expelled as Barryd999 and more importantly Mr Kirby complained to the police .

Dredging my memory banks back that far I do believe you are correct. Hopefully this, new forum will not display such overt bias, but given my experience since rejoining under a new name, and along with the regular disappearance of threads for dubious reasons, I doubt much has changed in that department, and I doubt us people who's polictic's don't correspond with those who run/own this forum are once again on borrowed time.

16 hours ago, B Dobson said:

I think its you and "Bracket" That should don the "Fake News" handle as that very much is fake news.

There was never any question of me reporting anyone on here for anything ever.  Those 2 or 3 regulars as you bizarrely refer to them will always hang themselves if you give them enough rope. 

Archived