Stand by your beds.

Barry Lineker

Thats funny Barry Lineker . I must admit that having looked in on Chatterbox for a while before I was asked to join I have noticed a big improvement in the content in the last few weeks compared to the previous months . Previously Chatterbox seemed to be a bit of an echo chamber for a privileged couple of respected members with really very little humour or to be more truthful no humour at all but there are now signs of a little humour creeping into posts from some of the other respected member . Keep it up guys and Barryd999 

1 hour ago, Barry Lineker said:

I'm surprised to find all the threads still here this morning, maybe Warners have recognised Chatterboxes contribution to care in the community?  

I think Mr Moderator Keith has realised Warners won't attract megabucks companies on here to advertise if they keep on removing threads . The more threads then more views and more users so it's a win win for the likes of Woolworths, Debenhams and Delorean who might want to promote their businesses on here 

25 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

I think Mr Moderator Keith has realised Warners won't attract megabucks companies on here to advertise if they keep on removing threads . The more threads then more views and more users so it's a win win for the likes of Woolworths, Debenhams and Delorean who might want to promote their businesses on here 

Most of the Political parties tune into Chatterbollox every day you know. They have teams of Spads employed to see whats going on in social media world and this is where they come first.  

37 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Most of the Political parties tune into Chatterbollox every day you know. They have teams of Spads employed to see whats going on in social media world and this is where they come first.  

I believe Chatterbox is very similar to Westminster . Like them we also have fantasists who pass off fiction as fact and like them we also have the.permanently offended in our ranks and also like them we have one or two members who employ East European plumbers by accident . Reminds me did you get your drain problem sorted? 

2 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Either that or they realise all your hot air is providing more page counts than the rest of the forum put together.

I agree there has been a lot of hot air posted on here by the anti Brexit/Tory Brigade, in fact I'm surprised the forums not been hacked by "Just stop Oil" in protest.

11 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

I believe Chatterbox is very similar to Westminster . Like them we also have fantasists who pass off fiction as fact and like them we also have the.permanently offended in our ranks and also like them we have one or two members who employ East European plumbers by accident . Reminds me did you get your drain problem sorted? 

No drain problems here. Perhaps you are one of the fantasists.

Archived